Why are you happy

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Why are you happy

Post by Pel »

We have a 'complaint' thread to talk about why life is so suckish sometimes...so here's the reverse of that thread. Tell about why you're happy right now!

I'm happy 'cause I get to go back home this week to visit friends, and I'm also happy 'cause I'm on the Twilight Lex
~xStRaWbErRyx~
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Why are you happy

Post by ~xStRaWbErRyx~ »

I'm happy because I got my GCSE results and I passed everything!
I seriously thought I would fail science :?
But I passed all 3!
:D :D :D :D
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

I'm happy because the Lex is back up! I missed my friends so much!!! I'm also happy because I found out my niece is pregnant with her second child. Woo hoo!
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

I'm happy that the Lex is back up and because Breaking Dawn was so amazing. And I'm also happy because I'll be in Hawaii in a week...the best part of that being that, not only will I be in Hawaii, I will be re-reading the twilight saga while I'm there. What's better than a 4th run through of the best saga ever in one of the most beautiful places ever? Nothing is, that's what.
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I'm happy because my friend made some Twilight bookmarks and she said I could print them out and use them.
They're like really really pretty, but I want to laminate them too.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

I'm happy because I don't have to go to school tomorrow and I survived my first day of college. I also found out that all the cute guys have been in college this whole time. For years I was starting to think that they were all out of state. :D
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

im happy because im about to go to sleep!! And i love sleeping....especially when im very tired, like right now...ahhh sleep. :)
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
Luna Silvertail
Wandering Through Town

Post by Luna Silvertail »

I'm happy, since I've come back from a great marching band practice.

I'm happy that I can stay up late.

I'm happy that all my summer homework is done.
Oh yeah? Well, I bit the werewolf back!
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

Happ becuase.
VARSITY FOOTBALL COUGARS WON 28-15
WOOH WOOH!!

Only sucky becuase us cheerleaders had to do the number of point they had each time they scored, so we ended up doing 86.

Other than that everything was GREAT!!!
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

I'm happy because:

I went out to buy the new edition of Entertainment Weekly, the one with Harry Potter kid on the cover and the Twilight article inside! (even though I don't like hp, I had to buy it anyway)

While I was in line waiting to buy the magazine mentioned above, I was randomly flipping through another magazine that I got off some nearby rack. And low and behold, was an article on Twilight and Stephenie Meyer! I was so excited. It's People magazine, with Jessica Simpson on the cover. (whoa she was on the cover of the Elle edition that had Twilight article in it...wierd) And, my mom bought it for me. I thought she wouldn't...

Not so happy because:

Earlier in the week I saw the Vanity Fair magazine (the one with K-Stew on the cover) in 7-Eleven. Tonight I went back to the store to buy it. But it WAS GONE! I was sooo mad! Then I made my mom drive me around to every store that sold magazines in the area, looking for it. I never found it. I really regret not buying it when I first saw it in that 7-Eleven. :cry: