Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Just Vent!

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:33 pm

by -Jasper on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 pm
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA - Ouch, I hope your knee and ankle get better
Thanks.I am going to the doctors today so maybe that will do it good. :lol:
-Jasper : I know what you mean about languages.I am doing Italian and the same type of thing happens.
It's frustrating.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.

FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm

I know! She wasn't a hippy type, though. I wish she was, it might have made her a little more laid back. She was kinda uptight, with or without Ofsted around. She was in charge of work experience too, and she gave me a totally crappy placement in the middle of a kitchen at a museum where I had to mix prawns with mayonnaise for sandwiches. Bleurgh.

I didn't do French, I did German. I wish I did French, German was a nightmare! Just like your teacher sounds like a nightmare - seriously, I doubt French people would be offended if you didn't get the exact pronounciation down, so why does he/she care really?
Our German teacher looked like a frog, though. She had massive bulging eyes, and she used to make them pop out of you forgot the word. We had to write to people living in Germany too, thanks to her. It was kinda humiliating, especially when they came to visit our school. We had to hang around with them all day, them talking English and us talking German when we could. Their English was terrible, which kinda made us want to laugh. Out German was even worse, so they were in stitches at us all day, which made us feel stupid but really I can't blame them. We probably sounded like total idiots.

Point; what WAS I thinking feeling sorry for Campinghands? Someone actually fell out of bed because he was rude enough to bang on the door? Should have sued lol. And he had you carrying his bags? That is so rude! It reminds me of a trip my cousin went on once. They went to a farm for a week (thrilling) and spent the entire time doing chores instead of fun things. They had to get up at 6am to muck out pigs. I am SO glad I didn't go to that one.
As if he sang The Sound of Music to himself :lol: I'm surprised he survived the week without being pushed down a hill!

Yeah! I wish I'd said something now, I would have seemed so smart. :lol: Boys have bad timing. If he wasn't a year late, he wouldn't need to be moody and everything else, 'cause he'd have what he wants. Silly boy. At least you know why now though.

I don't know what his deal is. Is it more insulting to be uninvited or forgotten? I'll choose what I think he did when I know which one is better lol. It wouldn't surprise me if he'd forgot, because he has the memory of a fish, if his past is anything to judge by. But then it wouldn't surprise me -and is probably true- if he'd stopped to realise that it might be easier to uninvite me. He knows I don't like his girlfriend - probably thought I'd end up arguing on her or lecturing him about it, which is stupid, because I wouldn't on his freaking birthday!

They are confusing. They should teach us what goes around their weird twisted minds instead of wasting our time with correct pronounciation and stupid work experience placements, lol.
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Ew, you'd think as a cooking teacher she'd have better taste than that. (there isn't a puking face on the lex, but you can just imagine one) :lol:

I do french and did spanish, I'm not too good at either, but I don't think I'll ever need those skills. :lol: Froglike german teacher? A german teacher in our school can't speak English well, teaches french but can't speak it well, and is german but can't speak that very well either. I'm surprised she got hired at all. :lol: Also, no one can read her writing. People from other countries are so good at english - some of them at least. It's amazing, they just start talking in fluent english. Makes you feel stupid, but at least you understand. We had a german exchange student on our bus once, I feel sorry for him - his english was bad.

That's strange about your guy friend, do you see him a lot? I think he should have taken advantage of his birthday - getting more presents and being the centre of attention and being let off easy. Hope his memory comes back, or his brain, whichever. :?

I have to go soon, so I probably won't have time for another post like this today. I might be back tomorrow, but I might not, I'm babysitting and seeing a friend, and possibly my guy friend across the road if I'm up for it.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy

FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 pm

You would, right? I only managed two days before I went home sick for the week, not really a surprise with all those prawns! Completely puke-inducing.

To be fair, everyone speaks English or has some form of English subtitles! When WOULD you ever need French or Spanish? That teacher should never quit her job, she'll never get another one! Can't speak French though she teaches it, can't speak German though she IS German, and can't even speak English well just to add insult to injury? And then can't even WRITE properly? My God, she is lucky to have been hired :lol: Yeah to be fair, our German 'penpals' were better at speaking English than we were German. Doesn't say much for us, lol.

I see him from time to time. We go to different colleges but went to the same school, so I didn't see him for like a year. Then I bumped into him a few months back and we've spoke pretty regularly since then. It wouldn't bother me if I hadn't heard from him normally, but the fact that it was his birthday and he called me and made a point to invite me and then blanked me kinda bugs me. You would have thought he would want presents, right? I told him I'd got him one and everything, he really has no excuse! I'd text him or whatever, but I'm being childish and waiting for him to text me. I don't see why I should get in touch with him when I was texting him asking to meet up so I could give him his present, and then waiting for him to get back in touch after he invited me out. I think I'm just being stupidly stubborn, lol.

Have fun tomorrow - are you babysitting nice kids, or the demon bratty 5 year olds again? Hope it's okay anyway, speak to you soon!
~APPC~

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Because of basketball volleyball can't use the gym for another month.
It rained today so we couldn't use the grass or the sand court, so we played on the tennis court. It is impossible to practice good volleyball when you're playing on a net that comes up to your hip.
Urg if that weren't enough it was freezing cold and wet, resulting in my arms stinging so hard when my coach hit it at me. Then I would mess up since it felt like my arms would fall of so he would give me a five minute lecture and then hit the ball at me again and again and again.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com

Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:13 am

Ohmygod, I was just dinking around on the net and came across a news article about two kids videotaping one of them abusing a cat and putting it on YouTube. I'm so upset right now. I don't hate these people or whatever because they've obviously got some problems, but... How can they do that? Apparently, the account they used had several videos uploaded. It's HORRIBLE and severely makes me lose faith in our youth of today -- though it's countered thousand-fold by the numerous actions taken against the user.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants

Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 am

Im just reallly annoyed, which isnt unusual, but still. Its frustrating, to be able to want something soooo much, but know you will never be able to follow through, even when its something as meaningless as words. I wish I could stop thinking, stop talking, stop everything. Call me foolish, I feel hopeless.

Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:11 am

I have to be to work at 10:00 am today, which means I have to be on the register during breakfast. I don't know how to do that! Christ. That actually wouldn't be so bad since breakfast ends at 10:30... but it gets worse! The manager who doesn't like me at all is going to be there all day. Ugh. And I don't get off till 5:00. This is going to be fun.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 pm

My recent rant is about how the lex and myself annoy me. I just typed out a message to post here, but I pressed something and the message got deleted. *grr* I have been doing that a lot lately, you'd think I'd have learnt by now to copy the message before pressing anything.

I know, the school must have been very desperate for staff, or the person who thought of hiring her was very drunk or something. She must have something good about her - maybe being an example of what will happen if you don't pay attention in school. :lol: Were the penpals something that your school made you do, so you could improve your german? By writing to a german stranger in a language you don't really understand and telling them boring details about yourself because you can't say anything else, and then having to reply to their letter? Sounds like something we'd do. :roll:

Hehe, I don't know what is going on with your friend, maybe there is a misunderstanding? I have no idea. Talling or texting would help, and if you see him in person then he can't run away and avoid you.

The kids I'm babysitting tonight aren't too bad, they should be quite well behaved and maybe go to bed at the right time without much persuation. Unless the parents force a ridiculous amount of money on me, I'm never going back to the bratty 5 year old. *shudders*
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy

FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:58 pm

:lol: It happens ALL the time, on here and on myspace (and half the time over email) so I make sure I copy it now, lol! That little green evil man is clearly punishing you for not letting him screw up your youtube with his Javaness.

Bless your teacher, maybe she just interviews well lol. No, they made us have German penpals. It was kinda ridiculous, we had to write to them in German and they had to write back in English. You are EXACTLY right - all we could write was our favourite colours, some bog-standard description of ourselves, and if we had pets! You know they thought we were the most dull people on the planet.

I have no idea what his deal is either, he confuses the hell out of me. He'll probably get back in touch when he splits up with his girlfriend AGAIN, wanting someone to moan to :roll: If not, I'll sit on him and force feed him chocolate. I heard that works wonders ;)

It would take a lot of money to get you back to babysitting that brat! Money you'd probably spend in therapy after, recovering :lol: have fun!
~APPC~