Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Just Vent!

Post by debussygirl »

Gah! I have a cold. :(
Not sick enough to stay home, but I'm miserable as school, sniffling and blowing my nose the whole time. Ugh. And my voice sounds weird right now. I want to get over this soon!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

aww I hate that :(
Ugh! I hate, or very strongly dislike my chorus teacher! She hates me and got reaaaaaaly mad me today. And she always talks to me like I'm some really little kid :? It's very annoying! :x
Image Image
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I have 3 tests tomorrow.... :(
History, Science and Italian............. :cry:
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I'm ill! :(
I hate being ill!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Kay -
Maybe teachers don't have it so easy ... actually, I don't think so. :lol: They have to do all the marking and taking their work home, so I don't really envy them. Although they seem to have a very nice staff-room ... I remember in year 1 we used to take the registers up to the staffroom, and there used to be biscuits laid out so temptingly on a plate which we gazed at, and once we ate one. Good times .. :lol:
Haha, but the thing is that you never know if the cctv is working or not .. maybe oit's just there way of security on a budget. Although I remember (another) assembly where we were told that our school got a huge sum of money each year to spend (was it 3 million?, or is is my memory failing? it seems a lot of money)

She is so scary! Hopefully she'll clear off sooner or later and follow round some helpful (if she's lucky) year 7's.

I finally told my friend. At first it was really awkward and I basically told him and then ran back to my house. :lol:
And the whole of the the next day was weird, then after school when we were walking from the bus stop, we talked about it a bit and he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and I think things are basically the same ...

Do you like the lex's april fool joke? :lol:
I got scared at first, but then I realised.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

Jenni -
I guess that's true, they get as much homework as we do. :lol: They set it though, so I can't pity them! Oh yeah, they get rooms nicer than we do, even down to their toilets lol. You ate their biscuits? :lol: Mini law breakers!

Probably, just there to threaten people! 3 million?? My God that's a lot! I think they probably must get about that, though... My school wasted it all on new computers and fingerprint machines so only students could get in... We all had to have our fingerprint taken on some machine, it was ridiculous. Like a prison. And then it failed, and they ended up using them as ways to pay for school lunch... Though what's wrong with good old fashioned money is beyond me. :roll:

Did she leave you alone yet? Or is she still staking you out lol?

Good for you! At least you got it out there :D so you don't actually know where you are now? Boys are hopeless...

:lol: The Lex's April Fool cracked me up! The video and the lot. I actually believed that they'd like merged at first... And then I realised, and felt stupid, lol. I love the new layout now, though. Did anyone else get you on April Fool?

I break up for Easter tomorrow! *dances* I can't wait, college is driving me mad. I actually fell asleep in class earlier I was so bored.
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Volleyball from 7-9 grrr.
HUGE project. Still need to work on it. Due tomorrow :?
Math is stupid.
I hate colds.
So tired.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

*Growling* My husband is living in another state at the moment and he left a CD with info he needed for work here. He asked me to get him the info and I first tried to Email it to him and the file was to big. Next I tried to copy and send it and it was too small to read, so then I tried to print to file and send so he could enlarge it but it wouldn't work. Then I printed the files and tried to scan them so I could then send the info but my computer needed software from the printer which is lost so I couldn't. Then I tried to fax it to him and his fax wasn't working. I then packed it up and went to Fed express it to him for Sat. A.M. delivery but missed the truck at the drop off by ten minutes. I then drove 15 miles to the Fed Ex center who then told me I missed the cut off by half an hour. The only saving grace was that the truck had not left yet and they took it any way. *Still Growling*

:evil:
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

I just dropped my f*cking phone in the toilet. And now it won't turn on. GREAT. My dad is going to freaking kill me. FML.
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

OMG!
lady sovereign has a new album out!!
WOOP WOOP!!!!!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.