Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Just Vent!

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

It is! And they don't even seem to realise that people don't want to be there... We never had whole class detentions, just stupid ones where you had to stay an hour after school whether you punched someone in the face or just got caught running because you were late for class... I don't think they thought it through properly. :roll:

Ooh fair enough, there are loads of exams coming up. Oh God, I can imagine her face reading the nicknames! :lol: I bet she thinks everyone is strange!
Everyone has matching banners now with their nicknames don't they? I want one... But I don't think that a picture of phlegm would be very nice on a banner! :lol:

I've been away so long it feels weird to be posting! Ugh, I hate it when things pile up.

God, that would be so freaky. Just look out of your window in the morning and she's standing out there taking notes on what you're doing! The scary thing is, you know that teachers have no problem getting everyone's addresses and phone numbers from the school system things... It sounds like a horror movie waiting to happen!

To be fair, I can understand why that would be awkward. I wouldn't have thought there would be problems now though, as you both feel the same way? Blame him, the boy are always to blame lol.

Yeah, it comes in handy :lol: My teacher is male (or at least a really masculine woman) and his voice is like a vacuum, just droning constantly. I think he knows how boring his subject is, so he's not surprised that people fall asleep. And he figures he may as well carry on instead of interrupting his flow to wake people up. :roll:
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I'm so glad it's the holidays! And Good Friday too! (I don't know why good friday's good but..whatever. :D )

Very..very glad school is over for this term in the last two weeks we had english, math, history, italian and music tests.
They were our term tests.
And..the last period of the last day i had my Math test..it was a really bad way to end school for the term. :(

Easter is coming up.I love easter..for my love of chocolate.!.!.!
Chocolate is awesome and the only bad thing about it is that it makes you feel sick after awhile.What a shame..

April is my absolute favourite month because of easter and my birthday is on ...............anzac day.........(25th of April)!
And this year Twilight DVD comes out.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I found these really cool converse online but my mom wouldn't let me get them because of the colour, I guess I don't "wear" that colour. w/e. Anyway I showed them to my brother and he was freaking out saying how cool they were... And then my mom wanted me to get these really ugly ones... and I was like no. then she was like well you can't get the other ones because they 100 bucks. Then I was like, THEY ARE NOT 1 HUNDRED BUCKS, THEY ARE 62, JEEZ!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA wrote:I'm so glad it's the holidays! And Good Friday too! (I don't know why good friday's good but..whatever. :D )

Very..very glad school is over for this term in the last two weeks we had english, math, history, italian and music tests.
And..the last period of the last day i had my Math test..it was a really bad way to end school for the term. :(

Chocolate is awesome and the only bad thing about it is that it makes you feel sick after awhile.What a shame..

April is my absolute favourite month because of easter and my birthday is on ...............anzac day.........(25th of April)!
That's when my birthday is!!

ha Maddy my mom does the SAME EXACT thing.
It gets on my nerves so much. :(
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

I'm not fustrated anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that it's the holidays, I can finally relax and relax my mind, muscles and spirit!!!!

Yesterday 10/4/2009 was my mothers birthday ^_^ And talking about the 25th of April. That is 5 days after Hitler was born. And 5 days before Hitler died. Laugh.Out.Loud! That was random!!!!

*breathe in* *breathe out*

I wish everyone who has been here for the last 5 months was back here!!!!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
NYCBella
Settled in Forks

Post by NYCBella »

Okay, so I'm naturally a brunette not super dark but like choclate brown dark and my eyes are a lighter brown and Ive been thinking I'd like to change my color. I expirimented with a lighter brown a few months back and it looked horrible it was a caramel color and I hated it (I dyed it a month later back to my natural color). Now I want to go to the salon and dye it this strawberry blonde but my closest family and friends say I'll hate it because it's too big of a change too quickly and I should just start with highlights. Now I'm totally confused because I want to do this but I don't want it to:
a. Look horrible
b. hate it.
Hence why I chose to do this during Spring Break (which is now) because I have a week and a half and if I don't like it I can always dye it back before school starts up again. I just don't wanna make a mistake and regret it later. If anyone has any advice, who maybe has been through this? I could really use and appreciate your help. :D
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Ugh, my stupid computer.
I can't convert this movie I made into anything that youtube takes! This is only one of a long list of things I hate about my computer.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

sarah! wrote:
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA wrote:I'm so glad it's the holidays! And Good Friday too! (I don't know why good friday's good but..whatever. :D )

That's when my birthday is!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR NEXT WEEK!!!! :D
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

RANT:
what's wrong with me? i feel numb; senseless. i don't know what to feel.

jealousy is a cruel, cruel thing.
you may say you're not the jealous type; that you're happy with what you have.

don't lie to yourself.
i figured that out the hard way.

i don't feel good. and i don't mean that i might be sick.
my emotions are all out of whack. i just feel like crying. it's not that i don't feel loved. i have God and His son and that's all i'll ever need. i just need help, but not psychological help. i don't even know. i'm just sad. maybe it's hormones.

who am i trying to fool?
on the outside i look flawless, with a fake smile that's believable. but on the inside, my world is slowly breaking down.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I hate British weather!

Enough said.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie