Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Just Vent!

Post by Nena »

Welcome to Just Vent...again! Very Happy We reached 100 pages on the last thread so we've come to this nice shiny and clean one! Keep on venting your frustrations...sharing your joys...and letting out your sorrows.
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Re: Just Vent!

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

Yay 1st reply

Now Venting:
5 weeks of holidays AND i have had to work every day
and now i have to go back to school :cry:
and i havnt had a break :(
ImageImage
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Wow, new thread already? Hmmmm.

Anyways, my legs hurt like crazy. I don't know what it is, but whenever I sit on this chair for a couple of hours on some days, it starts to hurt like it's the end of the world. Even my thighs hurt as well.

Economy blows. I need a job. If not, who knows when I'll be able to graduate from college.. expenses are crazy.

I really wish some people don't digust me in ways that they do. It's... frustrating.

I wish this was all just a dream somehow. I'm tired of the same old thing happening every single day. It's already hard enough to get by everyday, what more when I'm older... I'll probably end up being a hobo begging for money.

Ah. And homework is absolute torture. Especially when you don't know what you're doing because you fail at understanding your teacher's symbolic notes. Like dude, does it hurt to write a goshdarn sentence? What the freak is up with the symbols anyways? I never learned those during my HS days... ugh.

Okay, rant over.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Soooooooooooo, I'm pretty much a wreck right now, and it's self-induced.

I'm so jealous of my myspace friend. :( She gets to meet AFI because she was winner #6 for their 'Begin Transmission' contest. I'm not exactly clear on the details, but I think she gets to record with them. I'm not as obsessed with AFI as I used to be, but...they will always be a big part of my life. Their music carried me through some really hard times, and though I've never met him, I consider Davey my big brother of sorts. My big, gorgeous, adorable, handsome, funny, OMG brother, but... :oops:

I feel like such a failure. I've applied at three places so far and nothing. *sigh* So I'm going to apply as a teacher's assistant on Monday. In person. I'm scared. :( And I really don't want to do it. It's not that I don't WANT to work; I just am afraid of not doing well.

I don't know where I'm going in life... I just know that I don't want to end up being the 30-year old, jobless adultescent that lives with her mom. :( I'm attached, but even THAT'S too much.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Happy Vent!:
(from me, wow.)
Im not sure if its ATL or just the randomness of coversations, but Im in such a good mood. Sometimes, friends are amazing.

Im a little ticked because I am about to have 2 of the same AP's, but one has a different, hotter, cover(:

Rationally or normally? in one split second of silence, you make my decision for me, I knew i never wanted an answer, but this is worse.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

YAY, new thread!
well, that was the happy note.

I'm moping, and feeling sorry for myself.
I try to not go all depressive, it's so exhausting. I'm managing for the moment, but I'm figuring that won't last forever. It gets harder to bounce back every time.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Right now my problem is staying happy. Im soooo mad right now, but happy, its ridiculous.
Im happy because some of my friends are making me laugh & Im having fun being normal, no one second-guessing me, Its how it should be. How I want it to be, but the rubber band around my wrist will not let it be.
Im mad because Im stuck on the past. - "Where were you? When I was calling for the answer that you probably shouldnt know & it feels like flames surrounding me."
I know I should let it go, but I cant. Its my mistake, my problem, but your words hurt me more than I should know. Maybe its what I didnt hear that hurt more. I dont know & thats whats wrong. What if those words came from you instead of them, what if it was meant for me & not us, what if i couldnt hear them? - "One of those nights that you leave me for no reason, I'll give you a reason, Im a mess & your words just give me time."
Its one of those blessings in disguises. I know that night is why Im determined to make this work, to keep my word & to mean what I wanna say to the person thats changed me for the better. Its those words that I can feel & those words arent just words, its life. Taking it breath by breath, thats all we have to hold onto. - "These images that fill my head, now keep me from making mistakes, tell my voice what to takes to speak up, speak up & keep my conscience clean."
EdwardandJacob
Wandering Through Town

Post by EdwardandJacob »

Woot Woot! New "Just Vent"
I'm feeling very bored, i just ate french fries! =D Yip-dee-doo :lol:
And I am also feeling very high! Hmmmmm, my last exam is tomorrow, and then I'm over with exams! I cant wait, then it's all about chilliiinng! :geek:
And So the lion fell in love with the lamb, what a stupid lamb, what a masochistic lion.
Visit http://www.twilightersaga.webs.com <3
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Damn! I was 7 post away from being 1st!!!

Next time :twisted:

Well, I'm the last post for the first page on the new thread ^_^
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I hate math.
I hate chemistry.
I hate teachers who don't explain things.
I hate studying.
I hate homework.
I hate the ACTs.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com