Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Just Vent!

Post by n0vaice »

I'm just a passer-by waiting for something... :(
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I'm stressing out because I did something really stupid today and I really, really shouldn't have. I already have enough problems to stress out about right now. Mostly all that stuff before is because I was an idiot and now I went and did it again. I feel like such a huge moron. Last thing I need is for this new stupid thing to come back and bite me in the rear end. Now I'm just going to hope and pray that it all turns out okay....I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

These two people are standing in front of me and won't shut up. I'm TRYING to write an essay that's due tomorrow, and they won't SHUT UP. D: GOAWAYGOAWAYGOAWAY.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

People bug the crap out of me when they expect ME to let them borrow stuff for their kids and NEVER PAY ME BACK. HELLO! Like I have all the money in the world to buy your FREAKING 4 YEAR OLD DIAPERS! The kid will b e 5 in a few months. HE SHOULD BE POTTY TRAINED ALL READY!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Timothy
Learning to Love Green

Post by Timothy »

I wish some people would take an IQ test in order to use the self-checkout lanes at grocery stores. It's not for a full buggy and if you've never used it, having 10 people behind you is not the time to learn!!! :evil:

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Timothy wrote:I wish some people would take an IQ test in order to use the self-checkout lanes at grocery stores. It's not for a full buggy and if you've never used it, having 10 people behind you is not the time to learn!!! :evil:
I am totally laughing :lol: . I'm sure it was very annoying.

I got sucked into doing something that I should have known better than to do. Now I am paying for it, literally with money. Here I was trying to save money and it ended up costing me. Ugh. Sometimes I am stupid. I won't let myself get suckered like that again. Live and learn.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

#$*& @#_*_%@! #&)! @*^! %@ *$*_@3!
This suck, if this is life I wish I was never born. Hurts too much...

I love this thread cause I can't vent on facebook or msn. :)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

So excited!!! Going for a 5 day Lenten Vacation with the whole clan tomorrow...RestSleepEat for 5 days. This is life...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

My sister's best friends father just passed away, we've been helping her through it and things have been tough. Plus, my best friend's parents might be getting divorced, so I've been trying to help both of them through their tough times.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Edwards_Bella
Learning to Love Green

Post by Edwards_Bella »

ARRRGH!!!! so theres this girl right that is jealous of me and is trying to invade on my space in my dads life. i do karate and i have a feeling that she might take it up and come along on the nights that i go, which by the way is ment to be just dad, me and my brother time.
she's caused my mum and dad to fight when they were starting to be civil to each other after 14 yrs of separation and i SWEAR TO GOD if this fitch** trys to do what i think she will my fists will 'accidently' have something to say!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :D :lol: :x :twisted:

NB:**cuss word replaced to censor and make reading PG

Ohh and also she thinks she's going to marry my 12yr old brother in 6yrs when he's 18 and she's 24!! Uhmm I DON'T THINK SO!!!
<3 Look after my heart - I've left it with you <3
Click on the egg