Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Re: Just Vent!

Post by Kate »

When someone broke on of your thing, you start yelling at the whole world and make us pass two days in the hell you just create around you. But, when you broke on of my thing, something I like, because you are just a kid head trap in a grown up body, I don't have the right to say anything?

Damn! I want my on house, I want it now!!! I have more than enough to be stick with you! Don't count on me to came back do your laundry once a week!
Last edited by Kate on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Why do you have to make things so complicated, couldnt you just come out and say it?? Whats so hard about it you idiot, its things like this that make me not speak to you.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

Ok, I do something nice for my sister and help her out by going with her to this vendor thing where she can promote her candle selling business(she's a consultant for Partylite in her free time) out of the goodness of my heart and because I wasn't doing anything anyway being really unemployed and getting no where as far as any interviews or job offers no matter where I apply and how many applications I send out and what happens???!!! Macy's invited me for an interview, they sent me an email @ 3:30 pm, where they asked me to schedule my interview with them on their website.....Oh and time slots are limited... :evil: :x .

I was getting ready to leave for my sisters place then and I had to leave by 3:45. I probably could have found it before I left but I was running late and just remembered everything I needed to do all at the last minute.....give the dogs water 'cause its really hot, clean up my mess around the computer, shower, get dressed, fix my make up...it was just too many things. Plus I never even imagined I'd get a call back....I ran out of steam a few weeks back I lost all my "maybe" leads on jobs.....I mean I was getting interviews, calls and possiblilities before, but now I'm getting absolutely nothing at all and I just didn't think they'd bother even telling me "no" cause sometimes I do get those but most of the time I don't.

Oh and even worse she hardly needed my extra help cause the restaurant where it was being held wasn't even that busy....she asked me to go wtih her cause when she was there as a customer last time or something it was crazy, hectic kind of thing going on I guess. But last nght it was ghostly slow.... :x :| :evil: GGGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

I'll try to make this simple. I have loved twilight for a year and a half now. The first year and one or two months have been great. Found something I could do with my daughter, we have fun meeting the cast, my husband doesn't mind, and I was meeting a great group of woman that have welcomed me to meet them at the meet and greets and helped me with my kids while we have waited for the cast members for 5-8 hrs.

The last four months I don't know what is going on. As I woman I play everything in my head and come up with who knows if it is the right answer or not. But my mom doesn't like me going to twilight events so she won't watch the kids if I want to go alone or even watch my son so I could go to events with my daughter. My mom is completely destroying my fun and telling my family I am chasing after the cast, my family might have started a rumor and said I am cheating on my husband. I am usually a positive person, but the last three-months since so much is going on it is bringing my down and it is hard to get up. I just can't believe people would just say things about another person and be so blind to think they are talking fact, while making the people they are talking to not want to not be around them and they just don't care. Up until about 3-5 months ago twilight was my place to go and talk to other women and not about our kids about something we all liked. Up until 3-5 months ago there was no negativity involved with it and it all has changed and I don't know how to get it back. It was a wonderful thing to have time to hang out with some wonderful ladies and have great experiences meet the cast and have 7 or 8 hrs. and no heavy talking about real life things, no stress, no complications just 8 hrs of a super high called twilight. Before your high is over you met a cast member together. It just seemed to have changed.

Sorry if I vented so much. I tried talking to my husband about this yesterday, but I don't think he understands. At least he listened.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

UGH. So frustrated. All showers, toilets, sinks are draining into the tub in the basement. Apparently there is a clog in the pipe that is keeping them from draining further. Hubby is at work. I can call the landlord, but it is 9:30 pm. It will have to wait until morning. Will our morning showers all drain into the tub? I think so! Will the tub possibly overflow because it is already half full from today? I think so! I want it fixed now! Wow, I'm impatient. And again, frustrated.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

^^^WOW, bac! That isn't impatient, Hon! I would want it fixed YESTERDAY! I'd definitely be calling the landlord tonight. You better bet your boots he'd be hunting you down for the rent if you were late! Hope you get it fixed soon. :D
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I HATE when the media and people compare Twilight to Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. They are all so completely different stories w/different themes in them it's annoying! Twilight is a love story. Harry Potter & The Hunger Games are about war. I just saw an ad on Facebook for The Hunger Games that said "Better than Twilight?" The two are so completely different! And I am a fan of both (as well as HP.) I see this a lot on tumblr too. Haters just being haters. But it's annoying as heck.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

The degree of complicated with my relationships grows with every one. Seriously, mama's boy, dead wife, and now impossibly complicated. And it's one of those you KNOW you need to walk away but you can't. *sigh*
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

so i got married to a loser ( really, i should have known better), and still trying to get divorced. Got back to old habits and tried online dating (again lol, how i met my ex) and the first guy i decide to trust after being hurt so badly screws me over for my lifes savings. i literally went from secure with $$$$$$* in the bank to totally broke and broken hearted becuz of all the lies and promises. he ended things with a sob story about his 2 yr old kid and his jealous ex taking him away and having to move to Arizona with them and i really should have seen it right there he talked my ear off about what a freeloader he had for and ex, he paid for everything clothes, food, doctor bills and insurance and how he had all this paperwork to back him up cuz he worked for a lawyer and of course had direct access to all kinds of stuff. I gave him money cuz he said he needed it cuz i have such a soft heart to believe what he said, all the signs were there but i must be the most gullible person on earth to not see it, put it all together.

Next i had to do my best to move on and keep it together cuz behind closed doors i was a total basket case i probably looked like i had just lost the love of my life not another lying loser low-life scum!! so of course to make matters worse just after he dumps me, work slows down at the temporary job i was woking at, so in about a month i would be out of money and unemployed. i had scramble for any job i can thru agencies, apply at any job that was hiring and go to any interview if anyone called to set one up. meanwhile i didnt tell anyone in my family i was counting my pennies broke off my @$$, cuz i already felt humiliated enough without having to endure that. it was a nightmare!!! like really be careful girls, dont be as gullible as i was.

so i just recently found out thru a ppl finders online service, that that idiot who basiclly stole money i lent to him cuz i did that expecting to be paid back sooner rather than later, is living in the exact same place i saw him last. which means he didnt move and was never going to lose his son. and there u have it i am the most gullible person on earth.....well it sure feels that way. :(

*($=1000 )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms