Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Re: Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Bac: I was just kidding! You forgot to leave us an object to Twilightize. Come back! Come back, bac!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I really thought you had something you wanted to do GNE. I was looking forward to it. Oh well.

Ok, time to get going with my day. I have more laundry, dishes, etc. to do/catch up on. And of course, I will enjoy reading and playing on the computer in between.

Twilightize: Rubber Stamp
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Oh, I wanted to know GNE's rubber glove thingy too. i refrained from entering any because I just ended up being guttery... Go figures.

I'm considering a movie tonight, but will probably end up watching TV-series on the computer. I've been sick today, come down with a fever. Good thing I made a big batch of soup last night, no need to worry about feeding myself.

Rubber Stamp:
When Jacob came in covered in multi-colored animal prints, everyone laughed, apparently Nessie had got hold of the rubber stamps.
Carlisle marks all the fan-letters from girls requesting to be changed "REJECTED" with his rubber stamp.
Alice uses rubber stamps to redecorate Bella's wardrobe.

Twilightize: Pillow Fight
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Wingtear wrote:Good thing I made a big batch of soup last night, no need to worry about feeding myself.
That's not a bad idea! Soup for dinner, hmmm...maybe chili. If I start it now, it should have time in the crock pot. Hmmm...

Pillow Fight:
Edward had a um...fight...with the pillows on his honeymoon.
Once Bella was changed, she would win in a pillow fight.
In TW, Edward had to fight Bella wanting to use him as a pillow.
Bella things pillow fights are better than snowball fights.

Twilightize: enchilada
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Aww! I'm sorry I disappointed you guys. The truth: I had a good one and I lost it. So embarrassing.

I love soup! My favorites are taco soup and potato soup. My friend's potato soup is basically cut up potatoes in water. Ick. Mine is rich and creamy. Mmmmm. I must have bacon & cheese crumbled on mine and eaten with cornbread.

Enchilada:
Bella enjoys making beef enchiladas for Charlie. They smell so good, Edward wishes he could eat some.
Sue Clearwater took over Bella's enchiladas when Bella moved out. Sue's are even better, of course.
The Italian restaurant in Port Angeles doesn't serve chicken enchiladas.

Twilightize: empty plastic cup
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

:shock: :? :twisted: :oops: I wasn't going to, but I can't contain myself...
GUTTER WARNING!!!

Empty Plastic Cup:
Edward had to fill an empty plastic cup, so that Carlisle could study the genetics of vampire/human babies better.
Jacob was sobbing after Bella left him, just walking around, kicking an empty plastic cup, scaring random cats.
Empty plastic cup collecting is Emmett's guilty pleasure... He even has Edward's...

sorry... just had to... :oops: :twisted: :lol:

I'm feeling better now, but still tired. It will be an early night for me, so hopefully I'll be good enough to go to work tomorrow. Not that I don't like being home, but if I'm not sick it just drives me up the walls...

Twilightize: whipped cream
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Wingtear wrote: Jacob was sobbing after Bella left him, just walking around, kicking an empty plastic cup, scaring random cats.
This one is my favorite! I love the "scaring random cats." That tickled me to no end. I'm still giggling. Yeah, doesn't take much to get me started.

I'm gonna let someone else Twilightize. I don't wanna be a Twilightize hog. You guys are too funny!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Wingtear I hope you feel better soon. However, you are evil leaving whipped cream as a Twilightize on the hash where we are PG! :evil: *chanting: Must keep it clean....*

I LOVE to make soup. In fact, funny Una fact: hubby married Una because of her homemade chicken soup. Well, I don't think it was the only reason - but he LOVES my chicken soup - even when he's not sick. I do too...soup is SO fun to make!

Twilightize: Whipped Cream

Angela orders her lattes without whipped cream - she's worried it'll get on her nose.
Emmett loves to have whipped cream fights at the house - he thinks that is why it's under pressure, it beats water guns!
The pack makes sundaes on the beach.

Twilightize: sunglasses
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
LisaCullenAZ
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by LisaCullenAZ »

Sun Glasses:

Edward rocks his sunglasses in such a cool way, all the other boys at school try to copy him. Even though there is rarely any sun in Forks at all. Mike Newton saved up for weeks so that he could buy the exact same pair Edward wears, but they don't fit his face well at ALL.

:)

Charlie looks like a character on "CHiPS" with his officer shades.

Rosalie never wears sunglasses. She thinks they hide her beautiful face.

My ten year old failed his hearing screening at school. I'm freaking out just a tiny bit. :roll:

Twilightize: Hearing Aid
...masterpiece created by Chaos. Thank you!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

LisaCullenAZ - sorry to hear about the hearing test, hopefully it's not too much to worry about.

My son probably needs glasses. I will have to take him over the weekend to get his eyes checked. The only thing is he keeps telling his teachers that he can't see the board so they move him to the front but then make him move to the back. I can't believe it.

Okay so this is my first time doing this so I hope I do good, don't be too rough on me:

Hearing Aide
Jacob tells Billy that he's getting old and needs to start using his hearing aid
Bella jokes with Edward that maybe if he had a hearing aid then he could actually hear what she's thinking
Aro is old enough to need a hearing aid but being a vampire it's not necessary

Twilightize: kitchen knife
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!