Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Post by bac »

I had crushes on Ricky Shroder and Kirk Cameron. I can't really remember any before Ricky. In face, reading in my journal recently I came across an entry where I talked about how much I liked Ricky Shroder. So sad, but so real at the time.

Naked Chicken...I am getting funny images in my head.

When Jacob cut his hair short he had shorter hair and when it grew out it was longer...does that mean if he shaved his head he would look like a naked chicken?

When Carlisle was young he used to help the cook at the vicarage pluck the feathers to make the chicken naked for cooking and eating.

Bella started cooking naked chicken (baked, with no extra sauces or salt) for Charlie after Harry had his heart attack. She became much more conscious of Charlie's diet.

Twilightize: Silver lining
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

i had crushes on Leif Garrett and Dave Cassidy. I really had a bad crush on the Bay City Rollers. Am i dating myself?

Ok, I've never been very good at these but here's my try:

Edwards lack of self control was a silver lining for jessica so she could date Mike.
Alice has a purse that she absolutely loves that has a silver lining
Bella kissing Jacob was a silver lining for Edward because he knew that she was certain in her choice of him.
Edward & Bella's wedding cake had a silver lining of fondant around the edge of it, along with silver bells and doves.
Gaining an extended family, husband, and child; never having to grow old, and HWS like forever was a silver lining for Bella's death.

twilightize: deep fried pickles. I'm having a craving for Goldies. Too bad there only in Tulsa - sever hours away! :o
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

An ex-boyfriend of mine (obviously from before my husband) found me today on crackbook. I think it's awesome. The last couple of years I lived there he & I were really good friends. I have no contact with people who knew me before I moved to my current residence. I've been here for 11 years. I actually saw Chris the day I left town.

My Question: do you have an ex that you still wonder about? (Not that you want to be with this person, but are just curious about him or her).

Being from the South, Jasper loved deep fried pickles.
The smell of deep fried pickles makes Rosalie want to gag.
Emily goes through a 5 gallon jar when she makes a batch of deep fried pickles for the pack.
The cafe in Forks serves deep fried pickles with ranch dressing on the side.

Twilightize: construction paper heart
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

My Question: do you have an ex that you still wonder about? (Not that you want to be with this person, but are just curious about him or her).
GNE - it's funny that you posted this question. I ended up finding an ex on Facebook (or as you call it crackbook, which I find hysterical). So I sent him a PM just wanting to see how's he doing and come to find out he's married with 3 kids (2 are twins) and then he proceeds to tell me that he still thinks about me and wishes that we were still together. Excuse Me, Are You Kidding? Kept running through my mind, you have 3 month old twins and you're saying that you wish things would have worked out between us and we were together. Um, Okay, Right!

Twilightize: construction paper heart
Jacob made Nessie a construction paper heart for Valentines Day
He didn't think that it was enough for Nessie but she loved it, so he was happy.

Mike gave Bella a construction paper heart thinking that I would help his chances of getting with Bella but
Bella received so many constuction paper hearts from the guys at Forks High that Edward started getting jealous
Bella finally started to believe that Edward was right about all the guys liking her

Jasper wanted to give Alice a construction paper heart but decided to buy her a heart charm bracelet from Tiffany's instead

Twilightize: Candy Apple
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

skylarblue wrote: GNE - it's funny that you posted this question. I ended up finding an ex on Facebook (or as you call it crackbook, which I find hysterical). So I sent him a PM just wanting to see how's he doing and come to find out he's married with 3 kids (2 are twins) and then he proceeds to tell me that he still thinks about me and wishes that we were still together. Excuse Me, Are You Kidding? Kept running through my mind, you have 3 month old twins and you're saying that you wish things would have worked out between us and we were together. Um, Okay, Right!
Sorry for breaking the rules, I'm not going to twilightize... I just had to say OMG! I agree Skylar. That is so uncool and so not fair! What a donkey!

I do think of my first love (FL) from time to time. But not as much as I used to. Seriously, before I met my husband, I would think of FL all the time, wondering what if. But after hubby, never again. I'm still good friends with his mom and I even saw him a while ago - both my hubby and I went to dinner with him.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
Carrie80
Settled in Forks

Post by Carrie80 »

Lisa Lisa!! Miss you too Twin! How are you feeling?

Crackbook---HILARIOUS!!!!!! Best new word.

My first star-crush was Jordan and Jonathan Knight of the New Kids On The Block. Give me a break I was 8.

My girlfriends and I got together for dinner this evening and reminisced on the old days of Ex's and what we've learned. We all had big break ups at the end of the summer.... While my girlies talked of their ex's wishing to know how they were and confessing to thinking about them and missing them...I really had to think about it for minute. Now, those who know me, you know my tale :roll: those who don't... Sociopaths are not nice people. Neither are compulsive liars. Anywho- I can honestly I don't think of him in terms of our "relationship." I barely think of those days. If anything, I wonder about his health. Though, I'm pretty sure that was a part of the scam deal, I still wonder.

There was an ex-however from high school that I ALWAYS wondered about and "what if" games and such. I had the chance to meet back up with him 10 years later and was so amazed and relived that I finally had closure and no interest of being with him....it was wonderful!!

Candy Apple....I'm punking out on this one and using the excuse that it has been a CRAZY week. It was in the teens and low 20's until today when it got to 50!!!!!!!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Wow, Carrie! I was wondering when I saw your post the other day how things were going. I'm glad you are doing much better. We need a thread called "Creeps I've dated." Unfortunately, it would need renewing almost on a daily basis.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
LisaCullenAZ
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by LisaCullenAZ »

Carrie, I am feeling 100% better! Seriously, it's so great. I was very worried that there would be long-term issues to deal with and instead... nothing. HOORAY! What I can't believe is that I can totally say the same about YOU. You AMAZE me! I'm so proud of you and happy for you, that you are so healthy and strong as to not let your summer experiences ruin you or cause you to pout and dwell. GO CARRIE! Such an inspiration to me... even though I'm married (and don't plan on needing "ex-creep" advice anytime soon, hee hee) I still think that your example of power and being able to pick up and march forward is something that ANYONE in ANY situation in life can benefit from. You know who you are, and no wacko nutcase on earth can take it from you. Rock on. 8-)

My first star crush. Hm. This could be embarrassing. I was raised very differently than most of you, I think. I wasn't at ALL into the pop-culture scene and was largely influenced by my much older brothers and one much much older sister. So my first celebrity crush was Sting. Is that weird? Hey... at least I picked a winner! Still around after all these years and no less of a stud ;)

Candy Apple:

Edward's favorite treat while he was human was a red candy apple, but now they make him sick just looking at them. Plus they smell way too sweet.

Jacob loved candy apples until Bella told him they had been Edward's fav, so he swore them off for good out of disgust.

Rosalie's favorite lipstick is candy apple-red, and Alice's sequined top that she wore to the graduation party was the exact same shade.

I'm out of ideas. It must be late or something, I can't think of anything else! Sheesh...

Twilightize: Night Light
...masterpiece created by Chaos. Thank you!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

My ex (only have one) I think about him from time to time. It's inevitable in this small of a society not to. He has a new girlfriend and became a father a few months ago. Mostly I wonder if he have stepped up and started to take responsibility for his own life and actions yet. I hop he have.
One, that never got so far as to be called an ex, I do think about often, is a boy i spent a Wednesday night dancing with. He rocked my world, seriously. too bad he never got to tell me what he wanted to. People kept interrupting, and all of a sudden, when we finally was alone and undisturbed, my friend came and told me that she was leaving, and no, she would not retrieve my jacket and keys from her car and give them to me. I would have to got home with her. I saw him half a year later, I wasn't wearing my glasses, I had dyed my hair black and gained 20 pounds. He walked straight up to me, and started speaking. I didn't recognize him at first, only when he said he'd never be able to forget my eyes... DANG! It eats me that we never had that time to speak, because I really liked him. However, when I saw him again me and D had just started out our relationship.

Night Light
Whit Edward in her bed, Bella needs no night light to keep the bad dreams away.
It took Nessie all of five days to grow out of using a night light (once she finally was allowed to sleep alone)
Ever since he happened to see one of the 'giant bears', Mike sleeps with a night light. He's very ashamed of it, and that's the reason he doesn't let any of his friends sleep over anymore.

Twilightize:
substance abuse
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Several. The guy I was dating before/while I met T-pa. I was waiting for him to get some things in his life in order. I tried calling and writing him repeatedly. Nothing was ever returned to me, but nothing was ever answered either. He's this big black hole of wonder. Also, my very first boyfriend. I want to know that he's happy now. Some of the others were sort of lost souls. I was really good at trying to save people and when I couldn't, I had to let them go. I wonder how many of them finally got their lives together and which ones didn't.

Twilightize: substance abuse Oh, a nice light subject, huh?

Bella is Edward's addiction and he couldn't give her up.
Bella and Edward are addicted to each other's smell.
The only substance the wolves abuse is food.
Rogue vamps are substance abusers.
Edward used to hunt down the ugliest of humans, many of whom were substance abusers.
Carlise has to treat substance abuser when they come into the hospital.

Twilightize: Window Cleaner
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry