Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Re: Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I still haven't heard back from my ex who found me on fb. I'm guessing he doesn't have access to fb during the weekends. It's funny. I told my friends about him and 2 were shocked and dismayed and one was stoked. LOL They asked what I'd do if he requests my friendship. I know exactly what I'd do. I'd friend him. I'm not the type of person to hang on to grudges - unless I'm forced to. Chris & I broke up and then became acquaintances and then I dated a boy he was friends with, and the boy wasn't being very nice, and Chris observed it all. He & I then became good friends. He was a confidant. We were actually becoming closer than we should've been when I met KNE. Long story there. Long-er story anyway.

Because of all the windows in the Cullen home, Esme purchases her window cleaner at Costco or Sam's Club.
Alice enjoys being the window cleaner at home because she loves to tiptoe around the outside of the home, and she's the most graceful.
Newton's Outfitters doesn't stock window cleaner.
Drinking window cleaner will not kill a vampire. It only helps them sparkle. *groan*

Twilightize: facebook (You had to know it was coming)
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

My Question: do you have an ex that you still wonder about? (Not that you want to be with this person, but are just curious about him or her). Yes, my first love. I always wonder what he ended up doing in his life. He absolutely crushed me. But it was a good lesson - difficult to bear and get through, but still good. I know he had a difficult family and after me had some difficult relationships that didn't work. I've forgiven and forgotten, but I do hope and wish him well. It's just knowing that he's happy (especially since when he dumped me I kept hoping horrible things would happen to him - it's my way of hoping I caused no harm in my emotional time).

Twilightize:Crackbook, *cough* I mean Facebook
Alice loves facebook and has several pages - she likes to be different people.
Bella has her facebook to keep in contact with friends and her mom.
Renee keeps forgetting her password on Facebook so she calls Bella to log in and tell her what's new on her page.
Jessica loves to troll for new beaus on facebook.

Next: Piggy bank
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I think about people who I had a crush on and didn't get the courage to talk to. I found out that the one guy, J, that I had a huge crush on freshman and sophomore year has a drug problem. I remembered another guy, Brian, who I thought had a crush on me lost his father. I friended him on FB, but he never accepted. Maybe it was all in my head?

Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought, "Eww. I couldn't possibly look like that?" I always feel that way whenever someone takes my picture. I had my picture taken for the school newsletter.

Piggy Bank

The Cullens have a very large piggy bank.
Alice's predictions of the stock market keeps money in the Cullen's piggy bank.
Mike Newton still works at his parent's store in order to put money in his piggy bank.
Bella used a lot of her money from her piggy bank when she bought tickets to go to Volterra to save Edward.
Nessie wants her own piggy bank.

TW: Mirror
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

I still haven't heard from my old boyfriend. Perhaps I won't. That's life.

ETA: As fate would have it, I'm now talking with him. Give you a full report ASAP. :lol:

Mirror:
Rosalie loves to pass the time staring at her own reflection in the mirror.
Bella sees herself reflected in Edward's eyes like a mirror.
James and Edward broke a lot of mirrors in the ballet studio.
Bella never carried a mirror on her because she isn't into her appearance.

Twilightize: chapstick
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

I sometimes think about my first husband and what he might look like now. I hope he looks just like his dad. Short and round. Ok that was mean but he did cheat on me while we were married. I really don't like to see old boyfriends, they know to much.

Chapstick:
jessica likes Cherry flavored chapstick.
Mike likes to kiss off Jessica's chapstick.
Eric uses a ton of chapstick just so he can be prepared.
The Cullens have stock in the chapstick market even though they dont' use it.

Twilightize: Webkins. My daughter has 13. I have one named Acheron. Hehe
LisaCullenAZ
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by LisaCullenAZ »

Even though I may think about them from time to time, I am actually terrified of running into old boyfriends... if they were really boyfriends and not just crushes or whatever. I agree, Bewitched, they know too much. :lol:

One relationship in particular that I'm thinking of ended especially ugly. Life ended up putting us back together briefly the very next summer, and then that crashed and burned in a most ungraceful way. I wonder about him. I'm curious to see who he ended up with, what his life is like now. His family ADORED me. They thought I was God's gift to their son. *shiver* The whole thing was really bad.

But as for just old guys that I liked or had crushes on, or that I dated without really letting them become my boyfriend... I think about them all the time and love hearing about what they are up to! I don't mind running into them at all. There was this one that I really, really liked. But he was way more into me than I felt comfortable with, and I really broke his heart. I always (to this day) have guilt about it. I was a jerk for no reason, really. Anyway, for the short year and a half that we lived in Utah this last time, we unwittingly bought a home in the same neighborhood as his! He saw me at church one day and came to say hello. I was worried at first that it was going to be weird, but instead it ended up being very helpful and fun. Gave us both closure, I think. He married himself a real hottie, blonde, and taller than me even ;) She was a sweetheart, too... you couldn't help liking her. Very shy and kind. Anyway, we had a lot of good talks and I was so glad to see that he didn't resent me and that we could still be friends.

I know NOTHING about Webkins! I will pass this on to someone who does so that they can do it justice :D
...masterpiece created by Chaos. Thank you!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

The ex and I have talked a few times this week. I was a mess after we talked the first time. As it turns out I was the one who got away. He asked why didn't we ever get married. He said he came to my workplace then to tell me he loves me and always had, but that was the day I told him I was moving with my fiance to another state. That fiance is KNE. This ex and I went through so much together.

We were in a bad car accident - my head busted the windshield of his new Mustang 5.0 when another car hit us and spun us into a utility pole. We broke up a couple of months or so later. 4 years later, we re-connected as friends. We were riding around one night. My car..he was driving. We were shot at while stopped at a red light. C pushed me down into the floorboard as far as I could go. I was terrified and screaming. Several minutes later, C wiped his brow because he was sweating. It wasn't sweat. He was bleeding from being shot. Turned out it was a CO 2 cartridge, but had it gone to his left or right, it would've killed him. I can definitely say there's someone out there who took a bullet for me.

The very next week, I met KNE. Sorry for the long drawn story, but gah, it feels good to get all out.

This week I've dealt with a natural disaster and an emotional one.

I know nothin' 'bout webkinz.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Wow, GNE. That is some serious emotional stuff to go through while also dealing with the ice/having a functioning home, a bruised kiester (I don't know how to spell that). You have really been protected in your life. I am glad you are ok and my friend.

Webkinz: I do know about webkinz (a little stuffed animal that has a code you type into the website where you can play games and make a house for your pet) because my sweeties have a couple, so.....

Alice designed a fashion forward outfit to be sold for the poodle webkinz. She made lots of mullah to help fund her own fashion wants.

Renesmee got a wolf webkinz from Jacob for her second birthday. She even named it Jake.

Twilightize: ipod
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

GNE - hang in there SuperTwin! *hugs*

Something I can twilightize! Yay!

Bella lives with her iPod on her, it's like an additional appendage.

Edward's iPod doesn't hold enough music. He and Jasper are trying to improve it.

Emmett has gone through fifty iPods, they just aren't made for bear hunting.

Esme loves to listen to her iPod while she paints - it's full of Edward's compositions.

Twilightize: paperweight
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

So I thought I post a new question.

QOTD - So is anyone else having really crazy weather lately?
Here in MD we went from an ice/snow storm two weeks ago to weather in the 60's over the weekend and in the 50's today. I'm not complaining but it's getting really confusing as to what I need to wear outside. Is this what global warming is suppose to do?

Paperweight
Edward had a paperweight made for Bella as a birthday present
It was a molding of baby Nessie's feet
Everyone loved the paperweight so much that they wanted them
Bella and Edward gave copies of the paperweight as presents
Rose and Jacob cherish their paperweights just as much as Bella does

Twilightize: ballet shoes
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!