The Dating Thread -- take 3

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Conzoni al vento

Re: The Dating Thread -- take 3

Post by Conzoni al vento »

V-
hehehehh. Check your PM. I'm way better at those than you are.... time-wise. hehehhe.
love ya

Holden-
is A going away for college or is she staying near you? Are you going away? I think that College will bring great opportunities for you becuse you will be able to meet so many new people and therefore have many new potential lovers =]

Guess what? Lena has an update! Finally.
So last night my friends (well three were my friends and another four i had just met) aand I had a really crazy night which consisted of going to carnivals and malls and movies and random stores elsewhere ...and yes drugs... I didn't do any though becuase I never have. But it was funny to watch nonetheless. Also, there was a guy there (whos two years older than me) that was very very atttractive and he and I hung out for a while even though his friendswithbenefit was in another room getting high. hah. And no, we didn't do anything other than talk, laugh, and go on insane rides together.
And.... before this all happened we ddecided to have this gathering at my friends house because her parents weren't home so guesss what I did? I sent the pothead guy, Brian, who I think is very attractive a message on facebook telling him to come over. GAH! I can't believe I did that. hahhahaha. but sadly he apologized saying he didn't have a car because otherwise he would have gone. he also put a little frowny face thing which was adorable. heh.
Well that concludes my update.
ALL4TEAMEDWARD
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

Hello all. :D

Holden: Um yes. Isn't it sort of obvious? And I'm sure I am not the only one having fun. Christine's probably met a bunch of hot guys by now lol. I'm sorry things aren't working out with A, but maybe you being her friend is what she needs. Don't worry. I know you'll have that someday. :)

*+*Update*+*
Tyler and I have another date this saturday. *sigh I'm not exactly sure what we're doing, bc he never really told me, but I'm sure it'll be fun! I wrote him this weird note/letter thing that I'm going to give to him on saturday. It has a lot of things that I've been meaning to tell him but couldn't say bc, well...I'm a coward. I wish I wasn't, but I am. I'm not exactly sure if I'm just uncomfortable with relationships in general (which I doubt), or if the whole thing with Joe just made me paranoid...I hope it's neither. :( But anyhoo, I know I'll have fun either way. I'll make sure to tell ya'll what happened as soon as possible. :)

TTYL! (3 days till Abby comes back!)
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

*bac drops in to share these funny articles on dating in this time of Edward Cullen*

article 1

article 2 is a follow up

Happy Dating (or wishing for dating :? )!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

So, I got a letter off Christine today! :D She's having a really good time in camp and has made loads of friends which is good! She hasn't got much boy news but it sounds like she's having too much fun to care! :D

Chelsea Have fun on Saturday! (today!) I think it's ordinary for you to feel slightly weirded out by the concept of a relationship. Everyone does! I hope the letter clears everything up though! Have fun!

Holden I'm sorry about A. It sucks when you like someone but you're firmly in the "friend zone". I wouldn't beat yourself up either about not having a girlfriend. I know this might sound very cliché, but you will find someone and when you do, she'll be so amazing that you'll forget all about waiting for her. Trust me.

Up-date Woody texted me today! :D I was just in my room packing when I got this really sweet text asking me what I've been up to and stuff. It was really nice! It's a bit of a bummer that we haven’t met up before I go on holiday on Monday! That reminds me, I won't be able to write for about a week! Music festivals aren't known for their IT!
I heard a rumour today that Euros is getting into quite hard drugs. I know the girl he's going out with (who hates me) has been known to do them so it's not too much of a surprise. It still upsets me a bit though that he'd go down that road in the first place. It really shows he’s changed.
Anyway, I'm not going to let that ruin my holiday! It's going to be so amazing! :D Right, I need to pack!
Love you all
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Holden: I’m sorry to hear that. I know I’ve said this a lot in the past, but from my experience, it really helped me when I had a guy friend to vent to and have him support me and calm me down some. Sometimes all a girl really needs is a friend to lean on. And sometimes something develops from there. Sorry if it doesn’t help, but yeah. You’re a good guy, and you deserve someone special. It may be sooner than you think, and if not, it’ll be worth the wait. :]

Genny: Woody is so sweet. :] I’m glad to hear it. I’m sorry to hear about Euros. I know how hard it is to see someone struggle like that. I’ve known many people close to me that have gone down that path. If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me.

Update: My friend is still being annoying and ignorant. She kept saying, oh, let’s invite Marten to come with us. It’s like, I. Don’t. Care. About. Him. Shut. Up. Yesterday she and I went to see a movie. I was wearing a zebra top that’s very flattering on me, as well as a black shrug and black leggings, with sandals with a heel that made me look even taller than I am (Without I’m 5’7). Along with makeup of course. Gray eyeshadow, some lipgloss, and foundation. And I never wear a ton of it like some girls, but just enough. :D Anyway. At one point I got up to go use the restroom, and on the way I passed by a really cute guy and smiled at him. He smiled back. I looked down, still smiling, and I stood up straight and tall, and walked with what I considered confident. On my way back, we exchanged smiles again, and the blah blah. I told my friend about it, and when the movie was over I saw him one last time on our way out, and we smiled at each other again, and while he was still looking at me and smiling, he whistled a song tune. It was cute.

I was talking to her over FB last night and said I wanted to see if we could find a way so I could talk to him. We planned a way for her to go off, but still where I could see her but he couldn’t see. So she could observe and give me an opinion. But then she mentioned the stupid Marten guy again. I denied as politely as I could. I told her that if we did that, it’d not only be the two of them, but me alone, but it would also be a guy around when I’m trying to get a guys attention. I also said if she was going to invite him, go see it with just him. Hopefully she got it. But yeah, we’re going to go see Harry Potter “after the crowd dies down” (her words : roll : ) and see about it then. But still, I want to scream at her for all that. It’s like, shut UP already. God. Okay, sorry. Guess I needed to vent. But yeah, I hope something good comes from it.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Hi guys! so i hope you will forgive me for not reading through all the posts i have missed because it is about 4 months worth!
my exams are finally over and i now have time to post again, so i thought what better way to spend my morning!

so lowdown about what has happened over the last few months for me relationships wise:
- My best friend started ignoring me and now seems to hate me: My whole Dale saga is well and truely over. i really don't like him like him at all, specially not with the way that he has been treating me recently. he's gone totally cold and is treating me like one of those people you don't really like, but have to speak to. he's started binge drinking in parks and doing drugs, and i am seriously worried but can't say or do anything otherwise he will bite my head off. i don't know what to do.
-i think that i like a guy that i work with, but he's a year older and i don't think he sees me that way. i also have a sneaky suspicion that he likes one of my real good friends.
-Prom was awesome even if i didn't have a date, haad so much fun. but there was this real weird part. a slow song came on and me and my girl mates were messing around when this guy came up to me and asked if he could dance with me, only he did it really formally. he put out his hand and said "may i have this dance?" which kind of weirded me out because he's a bit odd. bgut i didn't want to be mean and say no, so we danced for about half a song and then i had to say i needed to go to the bathroom because it felt too weird. i mean he is a nice guy, but i don't see him in that way at all!!!

i think that's about it for now....

xxxx Bex xxxx
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Hey guys! I'm ba-ack!

Update: England was fun, but so much drama. Basically most of my friends turned against me in the choir. Anyway I talked to a cute guy from Belgium when we stayed at a student housing place. You Brits breed everything pretty. For homestays there was this amazing hotness that whose room I got to stay with, with my now ex-friend. I took a picture with a guard with a cool hat at Windsor. Took a video of the changing of the guard at Buckingham.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
ALL4TEAMEDWARD
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! It's been FOREVER and I feel bad... well anyways I have a bunch of news...

psugar:That sounds really cool! And fun too lol.

Wolf-Girl:Thanx, and I did. It was great! lol I have another date with him tomorrow.(YAY) We're going back to Bil's house. And yeah I know...I just really doubt that that's it...

+*+Update+*+
Ok so...my last date with Tyler went really well, but a whole bunch of other stuff happened after that. Last week Abby FINALLY had her birthday party.(IT WAS 6 MONTHS LATE) :roll: Me, Emily, Savannah, Ellie and Vivian came for her slumber party and it was SO MUCH FUN. After Vivian and Savannah left the next day, the rest of us went to the park and went up this hiking trail. Turns out, there was this gazebo up there that I never knew about. Anyway, a whole bunch of people had written stuff on it, so we decided to leave our mark too. I wrote: C.L. <3's T.F. then under it I put: (u kno wut I mean...) They all thought it was cute. ;) I'm hoping Tyler and I can go up there one day so he can see it. ;) I know he'd love it. Well anyway, if anyone wants to know what happened on my last date with him, just pm me, bc it's getting really late.

Nite u guys~
PS, does anyone know when Christine is supposed to be back? I don't remember.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

OMG I'm about to faint I am so tired! Ever since I got back it's been non-stop! Sorry I haven’t posted anything but here I am now...

Chelseeuh I'm sorry about your friend being a pain but it's seriously cool about the guy form the cinema! :D He sounds really nice! You should definitely go back there and suss out the situation! I wouldn't highly recommend Harry Potter though. I went to see it and was a little disappointed! It wasn't very faithful at all to the book. Anyway, enough of my ranting! I think you should definitely head back to the cinema! :D Thanks for what you said about Euros as well, I'm trying not to dwell on it though. I mean, he's not in my life anymore and that was his decision. Tell us how the cinema goes!

Bex Your best friend sound bang out fo order! I think you should just let her stew and basically let her come around. Prom sounds fun apart fomr the freaky dancing guy! No worries about going without a date as well, going with friends is always more fun! What was your dress like? I bet it was gorgeous! I've decided to read your fanfic as well! :D That can be tomorrow’s job!

Chelsea The whole gazebo thing sounds really cute! You should definitely take Tyler up there and then tell us all about it! I'm not sure when Christine is back! She's writing to me though and it sounds liek she's having fun!

Up-date So Latitude. It was amazing!! I cannot describe it! The bands were so good and I met loads of really nice people! There were loads of really cute guys but I don't know what ti is with Southern boys?! It's as if when you become good looking, someone knocks on your door ,and when you answer they shove a pole up your a*se! They were really up themselves! Some of them would just come and basically grope you and it's not nice! I got a bit nasty with one or two but not without good reason!
I did meet one really nice guy though! He looked just like Rupert Friend (Keira Knightley's boyfrined) and went to Oxford University. I talked to him for ages and he bought me a drink. Nothing happened though; I just wasn't in the mood whatsoever! I cannot describe to you how good it was! My favourites were probably Thom Yorke, Gossip, Regina Spektor and The Bombay Bicycle Club! So good!
In other news Woody ahs passed his driving test! I think I might text him tomorrow and suggest we do something. He did say that when he did we'd go for a drive (!) which would be fun! ;)
It's my birthday soon! Last year my dad organised a hot air balloon for me so I'm just wondering how he's going to out do himself this year! Elephant ride maybe?
Anyway, I'm knackered (as I stated before!)
Love you all

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

ANYONE REMEMBER ME?! I hope so. I know I've been MIA for a long time. :/ Life got really, really hectic and confusing for me, girls. But...I'm REALLY REALLY great now. And it has nothing to do with a boy (but there IS a boy now, so just wait). I went to church camp at the beginning of the month and I think it SERIOUSLY changed me. :) I'm really happy. And I missed all of you! And I'm going to try to keep up with all of your love lives again. :D

Alright, my update...
Last week I met this REALLY cute guy, named Mattson. He's best friends with some of MY best friends, so why we've never met before, I don't know. Anyway, he proceeded to friend me on Facebook and we immediately hit it off. He gave me his number and we started texting/flirting. Then we hung out with some of our other friends and he was 35823958i2496 kinds of adorable. He put his sunglasses on me. Haha. At that point, there was really no secret to the fact that we were totally into each other.
THEN on Friday, we went out. Hehe. OH MY GOSH. BEST. DATE. EVER.
First we went to Barnes and Noble and talked about books the entire time. Um, amazing. Then he took me out to eat and paid for everything. ;) After that, he took me to the nature reserve around here so that he could show me his "secret spot." It was about a 20 minute hike to get there, but it was BEAUTIFUL. There was a gorgeous creek and a deserted old railroad bridge. I mean, woah. It was beautiful. So we waded through the creek and laid under the bridge, talking about God and life for hours. And I was seriously like...amazed by this boy. Once it started getting dark, we went to this deserted outdoor amphitheater and just sat and talked for MORE hours. It just took my breath away. It was just us in the middle of the theater, talking, with stars in the sky. THEN HE FREAKING KISSED ME. :) :) :)

Okay, he's 18, he's going to college in 3 weeks (we're trying to figure out what to do about that), he's a blackbelt, he wants to be a lawyer, he volunteers for Invisible Children, and he's adorable and FUNNY. So yeah. :) Last night I went to the benefit concert for Invisible Children that he was helping with. At one point, he was sitting about 3 yards away from me, and sent me a text that " you look gorgeous." But really...REALLY...WHERE DID THIS BOY COME FROM?!!!!! :D
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy