The Dating Thread -- take 3

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: The Dating Thread -- take 3

Post by Landiana »

Genny you are majorly hardcore - lol!! sounds like the party could get interesting - you have to tell us about what happens. it sucks that woody isn't going but at least you know he likes you! i know i really do need to sort out things with Dale, but in all honesty i don't have the courage at the moment. i feel so cowardly, but i don't know how to word my emotions. i am just completely weirded out. i mean how do you tell someone who used to be your best friend, and is also your ex boyfriend, that you are p****d off at him because of how he is treating you. ahh the imagination, if only reality were like it..... ;)

My Update
i found out that i might discover next friday if i am working with Luke. i have to have a meeting with the lead teacher and i get all of the paperwork which says who is teaching when - i will keep you posted on whether or not we are working together!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Bex, tell us as soon as possible.
Genny, I will try to go to the beach. We need to get passes to go to the beach we want to go to. The other beaches is where all the tourist(I've gone here every year since I was born, so above touristness) seem to be, and the tourist here can get very annoying. Have fun at the party!
Update: I saw Aliens in the Attic with my sister. It was really cute, like a kids movie trying to be uber scary. Anyway the two guys playing boy teenagers were adorable, thank god they were in almost every scene. Oh and all the guys here are so cute! I need to get to the Barnes and Noble since it's at the movie theatre and there is where all the teens collect. Oh and question: On FB, I talk to Spencer alot, but I'm the one who always has to start to conversation, should I continue it or just drop it?
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Update: There’s a really cute guy that works at the bookstore that I see pretty often because I’m In there all the time. We usually just exchange smiles and hello-how-are-you’s. He’s very shy and quiet. One time I got him to smile bigger then he’s ever smiled. I was so proud of myself, haha. But anywho. I was hanging with a friend today, and I was about to buy something when I saw him. I always get the discount thingie, but I never have the card so I gave the phone number, and before I did I said, “Some day you’ll have it memorized.” And he chuckled a little. Later when I asked my friend about him, she said that before I went to check out he kept looking over at me, and that when he saw me his face lit up a little, or at least enough for a girl to notice. She also said that whenever he saw me getting ready to go up to the counter, he’d start to walk up, but we finally agreed he was probably just being a good salesman. But yeah. We went back there a little later, and he was talking with someone as we came in. When I was heading out into the opening of the store (past the security scanning things that make sure you haven’t stolen something), I looked over at my shoulders and waved, and he nodded. Then I past him as I was going out, but he was on the phone trying to get some help with something because there were customers, so I don’t know if he saw me, but still, I looked over my shoulder one last time to let him know I was at least trying to say bye, but yeah, I don’t think he saw me. My friend is convinced he’s interested in me, and she’s always honest about that sort of thing, so I know she’s not just making it up. Another thing is that when we were leaving the bookstore, outside the shopping mall it was playing the Titanic theme music. And when we were coming back, it played the music to Can you feel the love tonight. Ironic, right? Also, his name starts with a C and has seven letters like mine. (I only know because I looked at the receipt… haha). Even his NAME is cute!: Cameron. Cameron and Chelsea (Chel-see-uh, to those who don't know, haha), has a ring to it, doesn’t it? But yes, the whole thing is very exciting! :D

EDIT: Also, my friend is having a costume Halloween party. She says that if things keep going well I should invite him. But I’m not so sure about that. Because another thing she told me was that there would probably be a lot of drunk guys hitting on me, which would be messy and not to mention awkward. Besides, it’s kind of weird to ask him out at his work, isn’t it? Plus isn't it lame for a girl to ask a guy out? Besides, I wouldn’t want him to get into trouble or anything. But I also am hoping there’s some I can work my way towards at least talking to him. But I don’t know what I’d say. I’m completely obvious and I blush and stammer and everything, so subtleness is lost on me. Haha. I think I’ll just enjoy it and see what happens from here.
Last edited by Edward Cullen Fan on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Bex The imagination is definitely better sometimes, I agree. I still think you should talk to Dale. It sounds like you've been through a lot together. Your relationship with Dale sounds very similar to the one I have with my friend Chris. We argue all the time and rarely agree on anything. I think he's shallow and vain and he thinks I'm a sarcastic nerd and a week wouldn't be a week without a row. When the chips are down though, I know he'll always be there. Whenever we have a stupid fight I just always picture myself without him and I can't. In the end we always forgive each other. You shouldn't sweep everything under the rug because eventually someone is goign to trip over it and it won't be pretty. Talk. To. Him. You'll feel a million times better when you do! Let us know how the work things go as well! :D (sorry I've blabbed!)

Psugar I really want to see that film! It looks really cute! Go to the each and Barnes and Noble's! I'm seriously jealous you are on holiday in a gorgeous location! I'm off to the Lake District though next week which should be nice. I think you should maybe have a break form talking to Spencer and see if he notices. if he starts talking to you then excellent, if not then it's his loss! Keep us posted! :D

Chelseeuh Get back to the store! :D I think you should get your wing man to do some more digging! I think your situation calls for the classic "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" tactic! If you do go in ignore him until you have o go and if he looks just give him a subtle smile If he likes you he'll see he ahs to do some of the work! tell us how it goes!

Up-date The party was pretty crazy. In some parts fun but in other parts just plain beyond. Two of my guy friends came onto me. It was criminally embarrassing. One of them just marched up to me and face-raped me. It was hideous. I was going to scream at him but I took the "let him down gently" route. It was still pretty yuck.
The second one was when I was in bed. He came into the room in the tent and asked if he could sleep next to me. I said that was fine and it was cool. In the middle of the night though he started spooning me. I casually pushed him off but then he took my hand and kissed it. When I confronted him he told me he was dreaming about playing rugby. I dropped it! :lol:
While I was there I was talking to Chris's friend Gilly when he got a phonecall. I didn't ask who it was but after a minute he goes: "Imogen, Woody wants to speak to you!"
I talked to him for ages. we both moaned about not spending enough time together and it was really cute! It's kind of hit me how much I like him. While I was at the party I got chatted up by one of the hottest guys I'd seen in a while. He was charming and gave me his jacket to keep warm. All I could see was Woody's face though. I could have definitely pulled this guy as well.
I think I'm going to the cinema with Woody and Chris next week. That should be good!
Anyway, I have to shut livestock away! Oh, the joys of the country! :lol:
Love you all
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Chelsea i think that you should get your friend to find out some more information! it sounds like he likes you, so why don't you give it a go? you might be pleasantly surprised!

Genny i think that i am going to talk to Dale. we start college in a couple of weeks and i want to talk to him face to face, rather than over the phone or facebook, because i think that its not fair on either of us. i guess i am going to talk to him when we start at college. i will just have to see how it all goes.

psugar most guys don't like to intiate conversation, because for the most part they are too lazy. i think you should keep at it, but try not to seem too over the top.

Update
I found out about the work thing and..... i am working with Luke!!! we work on the two same days, monday and saturday, and we are both in the same part of the pool. i am happy at the moment!!!! so now i am going to wait and see how work goes and figure out what i am going to do.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

Hey loves! Gosh I haven't been on here in a while . . . I'm sorry about that! But there haven't been many updates, so that's good. I'd reply to all of you like I normally do, but I'm incredibly busy and I wanted to update! I'm sorry I've been a little neglecting lately. I'll be better, I swear! It's just, with school and rehearsal, I'm losing my mind! :]

UPDATE:
Seth = the cutest person alive. This guy is amazing. :] We talk on the phone every night, usually for about an hour. And we text during the day when we can. We're just so smitten with each other, it's ridiculous. He tells me that he loves my voice, and he's always calling me "beautiful" or "gorgeous" and he tells me he thinks about me all the time. GAH. So last Saturday I actually got to see him! I went to Lexington to hang out with some GSP friends, and honestly he's the only reason I went. It was nice to see everyone because I missed them, but I wanted to see him so badly. And it kind of sucked because we had to hang out with everyone the whole time, so we didn't get much alone time. But when I had to leave, he walked me to my car and so we were alone. And we held hands and everything and then we started kissing . . . and he slipped me the tongue lol. I had no idea what I was doing when I was kissing, but he seemed to think I was doing pretty well, so I guess that's good ;] So when we finished kissing, he kissed my nose (adorable!) and then we hugged and kissed one more time and I left. It was wonderful to see him, though. And I miss him all the time! But we never run out of things to say to each other and he's just so interesting and cute. And sometimes he's like, "You're so adorable! Stop! I'm losing my train of thought!" Haha. And he told me about this academic team competition that he's going to in Louisville (my city!) in October, so naturally I'm going to go cheer him on. And he was like, "If we lose, it'll probably be all my fault 'cause I'll be distracted . . . " Haha. :] But yeah. That's Seth. He makes me so incredibly happy, happier than I've been in a really, really long time. And last night we were talking about what exactly we are to each other . . . and we decided that it's still fairly early, and we do live two and a half hours apart, and labeling things just brings in unnecessary expectations and implications. So we're just going to do what we're doing and see where it takes us. We might eventually call it a "relationship", but who knows. I don't really care, I'm just happy. And he was like, "I'm not interested in any other girls, you're the only girl I think about." So I'm not too worried about it at present. We both hope this little "honeymoon stage" doesn't ever pass, because it's amazing, and since we're not really "dating", it's hard to see what problems or scuffles we could ever get into. I don't know.
But that's it. :]
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

It sounds like things are going really well LMSC. In some ways maybe it is good that you are apart. Although does it really need to be 2 1/2 hours?!!! So how is your boy posse dealing with this aspect of your life (not just Andy, all those boys)? I am really happy for you.

SxL, have you gotten over skunky face? I hope that you are doing well and spending time with friends.

My 8 year old daughter has a boy who has a "crush" on her. He told her. She said she likes him as a friend. So I'm thinking she is starting early with this boy thing. I'm hoping that I can deal with whatever she brings me. The 11 year old is interested in boys, but afraid. She doesn't know how to talk to them, so she sorta ignores or watches from the side. Whenever I ask if there is anyone cute at school she rolls her eyes. I think I'll wait for her to come to me.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Christine OMG Seth is so flipping cute! It is a total bummer you are that far away from each other although you seem to be making it work which is very good! It sounds to me that you're definitely not a lip virgin now! :lol: At least he doesn't have washing machine syndrome which would be bad! I'm sure you're a very good kisser as well. Don't leave it so long next time! ;) Love you xxx

Brooke I don't think you have anything to worry about with both of your daughters! Your 11 year old will eventually come to you. It's perfectly natural to be nervous around boys when you’re that young too. She just needs to find her feet! :)

Up-date I'm going on too many holidays. Period. I'm getting a bit stressed about it all fi I'm honest. It’s cramping my style with Woody too! We were going to meet up the other week when I had 4 days between my holiday but whenever I was free he wasn’t and vice versa. I did get a really cute text though the other day saying he wanted someone to talk to and naturally i was the "last person he tried". It made me smile. :)
Anyway, in other news Euros is history. I'm so over him it's insane. If I ever mention hm again hit me. Seriously. In much more relevant/ exciting news I met a really nice/ good-looking/ funny guy on holiday who happened to be a member OF THE ROYAL FAMILY!!! No joke.
We were staying in the grounds of this castle and he lived there with his family. I got to look around and it was pretty insane! Rooms the size of my house with portraits lining the walls. He was really nice and he showed me around the church. He also mentioned it was a "total bummer" that I wasn't staying longer because it would be nice to talk to someone who wasn’t his older brother. (who I also got to see and looked like an Abercrombie & Fitch model. If you don’t know what they look like google them!)
A very nice guy. The holiday was good too although a little sleepy. The Lake District is like Wales but with less sheep. :lol:
Anyway, I need to sleep although it's only 9:37pm. Hardcore as I said.
Love you all
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Landiana-Lucky!
Christine-Seth is awesome, does he have a younger brother who is just like him. (Ehh ehh)
Bac-Just let your girls come to you with the boy problems. They will feel ackward about talking to mom about boys(I do, my mom makes it a hell like experience).
Wolfie-I'm having memory issues(I seriously need to go to the doctors) so I'm calling you Wolfie again(Probably my meds, sorry). You are so lucky, that guy sounds cool, though I can't find him on the internet. I thought it was Prince Harry or someone, then found that he and his brother were old(In my sense, I'm only 14).
Update-I accidently started iming Spencer(I was trying to talk to my friend but accidently hit his name on FB). I told him sorry but he begged to talk to me. It's all good now, we really get along well, and are equally spazzy. Also my best friend told me I could be the Jonas Brother's sister, because I have black curly hair and pale skin. She then told me if I were a boy(Yes I did respond to her in song form, If I were a boy, Jo-Jo would like me) she would love me, freaky much? Anyway I have one week till starting high school(scary...) but before that I have Freshman Picnic. Oh and if you want help picturing what I look like, the actress playing Bree, if you shortened her hait to chin length then curled it, you got me!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Christine-
Seth= awesome!!! I hope it keeps going uphill.
Too bad Andy lost his chance. Lame of him. Seth seems way more attentive, anyway. :D

update-ish
So I saw Trevor's girlfriend at the mall the other day and I said "hi" because she was two feet away from me, so why not. We had a really fake (as in we were all smiley and such) two minute conversation and then she goes "Well keep an eye on my boyfriend for me this year at school" and walks away :shock: :o :lol: That was my reaction in smileys. hahahaha. It was the fakest thing I could ever have imagined happening. Oh, boy. I start school with him next week. Without her.
Oh, and those stupid dreams came to me again. For 4 nights. In. A. Row.
I don't like them. The last one I had was the night before I saw that little garden-gnome-girlfriend. hahahha.