The Dating Thread -- take 3

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: The Dating Thread -- take 3

Post by psugar »

Virginia: Who is this kid, we need to interrogate them.
Christine: OMG, your first kiss and with a cutie too. I actually squealed joyfully, just for you, at 1 in the morning. I'm so jealous, that boy is so jealous. The event is so romantic! Oh and welcome back.
Update:I'm still pretty sick and my dad said something about a doctor(I've been sick for two and half months, finally someone has come to their senses). I've been talking to Spencer(via FB) and he's been really sweet. I will give you some layouts on some of the conversations. I need help with deciphering.
Me: What are you doing?
Spencer: Talking to five people, including you.
Me: Oh, your hand must hurt.
Spencer: Yeah
Me: I can stop talking to you, I don't want you to be in pain.
Spencer: NOOOOO! Don't leave, I like talking to you.
-I was so happy, it was so adorable- Next convo of cool(We are talking about entering highschool and out schedules)
Me: Have you gotten your schedule yet for (enter my school name)
Spencer: No, I'm moving.
Me: Oops, so sorry I forgot, you told me that before. Sorry I don't take my meds over the summer.
Spencer: It's okay
Me: I know people who already have their schedules, maybe I'm not special enough to get one early.
Spencer: No, you are way cooler, they of course have the cool people wait.
-I kind of went to Cloud 9 at this point-
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Christine Okay, so I just sort of DIED at my keyboard!! I can't believe it! That was so cute! I've seriously missed you by the way. No joke. Another letter is on the way too. Yes, the sparkly stars were out again! :lol: I'm so jealous of your time in camp, it sounds so good, and Seth is just so adorable! You were right about his smile, 100% cute! :D I want more camp stories! I've decided I'm going to America travelling in a couple of years! It's just so much cooler there! Anyway, very glad to have you back, I might have mentioned it before but I've missed you! :D

Psugar Spencer sounds really cute, it's a shame he's moving! Is he going far?! :D I'm sorry about your illness as well! 2 and a half months?! Jesus! Get well soon! :D

Up-date Nothing to up-date. I'm going to see Bombay Bicycle Club in October and I'm so excited! They're like my ultimate favourite band (next to Taylor Swift) It's my birthday on Saturday and I'm going out to Maes B which is this annual massive party which I'm really excited about. I'll most definitely see Euros there though. I'm getting a bit stressed about it. What if he says something?! ADVICE GUYS!!
Man, I am stressed. **Breathe Imogen** I need to bake. Carrot cake. Yum.
Love you all
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

V-
hahahah. Wanna know something funny? I was planning on applying to NYU. hehehehe. And I'm sure Marie, Christine, and I will be seniors. but I think Holden was last year.

Christine-
I loved the list about him. hahahaha. It's so very random.
Two hours isn't alot. Sure for teenage relationships, distance doesn't really help.... But that's becuase most of the time they don't even truly try to make it work. I think he looks cute. I'm proud of you, babe! ;)
Wanna know my favorite part from your post? There was NO andy in it. Not once. :D

---moi---
To keep it short, I'm totally having the hugest laugh ever becuase of Trevor's girlfriend. This saturday I was out with some friends (beach then boat) for the whole morning/day/night and my parents had some friends over at night. Trevor's mother and his stepdad were going over, too. For the first time Trevor, who doesn't know I'm not home, decides to go to my house with his mom (My dad enjoyed that). But when he told his girlfriend about it she got all "Is that the one you went to prom with? I wanna go, too!" so he picked her up and took her to my house with him. Lovely? It's amazing.. . Because, apparently she only settled down once she found out that I wasn't home.
Then today Trevor's mom came over my house and told me that his girlfriend is jealous of me and that she once heard her saying "she's beautiful" in my respect. Ummm... Okay? Thanks? Should I then be honored to be he cause of jealousy? Especially since her "mom-in-law" and EVERYone else tells her and Trevor that they prefer me? hahaahahha. I couldn't help but smile and laugh.
I kinda wish I were home to see that, though. :lol:
ALL4TEAMEDWARD
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

Hello all! :)

CHRISTINE!!!! (flying tackle ninja bear hug)
OH MY GOD. THAT IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!! And he's so sweet too! You totally deserve a guy like that. :D And that is definitely one of the cutest stories EVER. I'm sorry I'm gushing so much, but it was just so cute. ;) I wish he didn't live 2 hrs away tho. That sucks. :( And also I never thought you hadn't kissed a guy....since they usually tend to be all over you (lol) I just assumed...but that doesn't matter much now. ;P Oh, and I DID get the letter you wrote me, and I DID write you back, but I never got to send it. :( srry. But if you want I'll pm it 2 ya. :) And since I missed it---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

WolfGirl: I hope the party went well! And I'm srry Woody skipped out on you. He better be there next time! ;)

+*+Update+*+
Hi guys! I'm in Virginia at the moment with some friends. My mom's friend, Cherrie, has been wanting to take me to Virginia with them foe 8 YEARS. So I got to go this time. We went to the beach and I got to see a Naval base(her husband is in the navy). Tomorrow we might go to the aquarium or the zoo. I can't wait. :) I also called Tyler today. He's been home for 3 days. I had no idea lol. Well I gotta go guys.
Byes~
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

OKAY, I'm suddenly totally taken aback by how much I MISSED ALL OF YOU!!!! Just reading your updates makes me love all of you even more than I did before, hahaha. :D <333 I love you to the moon and BACK!! YES!!! Okay, on to other things........

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE!! I love you so fantastically much!!! ANDDDDDD I'm pretty sure we both left the virgin lip club in the same week, hahahh. YAYNESS. Your first kiss was SUPER CUTE. Like, woah. I'm very happy for you. And I love his name. Christine and Seth. Yes. There's definite name chemistry there. Bwahah. And he's smart. Oh gosh. Oh gosh. KEEP HIM!!!

V - Ooohh, girl. We'd have so much fun in college, you know. :D Unfortunately, I'm like way down in South Carolina, so someone is going to have to come to Winthrop Universityyyyy and room with me, hahh.
I'm glad you're kinda more or less over John. I've known guys like that where I've been like I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU, AND I AM PRETTY SURE I AM DESTINED TO HAVE YOUR BABIES...but then they you realize that you only feel that way because of either a) who you wish they were or b) who they showed themselves to be or c) because they are really smokin' hot. It happens, BUT I really think you can find someone better than John. WAY BETTER. Even someone who has a name that works better with yours...(Yeah, I'm big on the name chemistry thing, bwahah).

MY DEPRESSING, NEGATIVE, SAD AND CYNICAL UPDATE:
Mattson is...a jerk.
A HUGE JERK.
LIKE A MAJOR, CONTROLLING, CRITICAL, LOSER-PLAYER.
So we went out a few more times last week, and he continued to pay for everything, kissed me again, and even offered to buy me stuff when we went shopping. (Yeah, on top of going into law, his parents are also filthy rich. BUMMER). He even asked if he could meet my parents. DREAM COME TRUE.
Then we went out to eat last...Thursday? And he bought me dinner and it was great. We were flirting and having fun, etc. I didn't think anything was up. Then we went to the lake and sat and talked for a while.
Then he said, "So I've made my decision...."
And I was like, Ok....... do tell....
"Well, I don't think it's going to work. Are you OK? Is that OK?" I was like, "Oh yeah, that's cool, that's fine, no big deal..." 'Cause I'm all about keeping my cool so the guy isn't like "I broke that girl's heart, I'm so special." But he kept saying, "Are you sure? 'Cause I don't want to find out from someone else that you're not..." And I just about choked him. Like, does he think so highly of himself that he thinks I'm going to cry about it or something??? SO I was like "Dude, I'm fine, really..."
THEN HE DID IT. OH, HE DID IT.
He called me "Kiddo." Direct quote: "Okay, good...well, I love ya, kiddo." I SWEAR I ALMOST RIPPED HIS HEAD OFF. Like, on the inside that's what I wanted to do. On the outside, I just said...Don't call me that. THen he said, "Can I call you CHAMP?" Again, almost lost it. So eventually I was just like, "Just call me Marie." And he was like "Can I call you Mar?" ('Cause I had told him that he could call me that the week before) I just said, "...No. You can call me Marie." Bwahaha. Disssssss.

But the real kicker is his reputation. Apparently, he's a real ladies' man. And he is a controlling boyfriend. My friend's ex dated him and the ex said that he would NEVER let her talk to other guys. And Mattson points out people's flaws and is EXTREMELY critical of them. Like, he would even say stuff to me that just made me feel uncomfortable. :/ It's really sad, honestly. Ugh. And right before he took me out to eat and to the lake, he met my MOM. And at dinner, he was talking about meeting my dad. Like, what the heck? I don't understand. It just makes me so mad.

Also, one time he told me that my music taste implied that I am immature. What the heck. So I told him that his music taste conveyed that he is pretentious and narrow minded. I mean, it's true.

/End rant.

P.S. He was a disgusting kisser. Too much tongue. Like, I shouldn't feel violated while being kissed for the first time, should I? I was like...maybe it's ... supposed to feel this way? But I'm pretty sure first kisses are supposed to be a little sweeter and a little less sleezy. Ew. Ew. Ew. What a waste. KEEP YO TONGUE IN YO MOUTH. :(
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

URG i hate the internet. i would have been back on sooner but AOL decided now would be a good time to cut us off. and then we had to change to wireless (which now means i can post while in the comfort of my own bed!) but it took FOREVER to start to work. anyway on with the dating news or lack of thereoff.....

Christine good to see you back on the lex!!! I am so stoked that you got your first kiss - he seems like a really great guy as well!!! so are you two together now??? i am majorly excited that this has happened for you! your story is so sweet as well - if only i could find a guy like that!

Wolf_girl: I am getting so frustrated with him - my sorta of ex but not really friend (how do i refer to him now??) Prom was pretty darn good - the guy was sweet which was why it made it so awkward, he is so innocent and has never put himself out there for a girl and i didn't want to turn him down. i think that he might like me but i don't like him at all! i wore a strapless knee length black dree which had cut outs to show the pink silk bit which was underneath. i will see if i can get a pic of it for you. thanks for looking at my fan fic - please review for me or tell me what you think!!!

A4TE: hope you enjoy your time in virginia

StupidxLamb: Mattson sounds like a complete jerk!! he so should not have said that to you about your music taste - he was being downright patronising. i think that you deserved a rant!! he sounds really full of himself and i honestly think that you could do so much better! it sucks that he was an aweful kisser as well.

My Update
so i got a text from Dale a couple of days back asking if i wanted to meet in town and i agreed to it. it was fine - everything was like it was before on the surface. but the cynical side of me thinks that he is just making it a fake friendship - specially since he forgot to tell me that he has a new BOYFRIEND! he did not even mention it at all - i found out from one of my other friends. it doesn't bother me that he is going out with some one - who by the way went to my junior school (like elementary school) - its just tthat he didn't even tell me. and when i saw them together he introduced his boyfriend as a friend. then it got awkward real fast. how am i meant to know that he wants to be good friends with me again if he misses out something that important. the cynical side of me says that he is just trying to make it so we are just flase friends who don't actually mean anything. what do you all think??????????
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Happy Birthday to our two Imogens!
Happy Birthday Wolfgirl!
Happy Birthday Immy!

There have been ups and downs this summer for many of you. School is starting soon here. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Good luck to those of you starting college. Enjoy it!

So, is going back to school a good thing? Does it help socially? Does it give you more dating prospects or does it slow things down because you are busier?
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

I haven't been here in FOREVER...I was totally bored with nothing to do, and this popped into my head, and now here I am! haha.

So, is going back to school a good thing? Does it help socially? Does it give you more dating prospects or does it slow things down because you are busier?
Welllll...I'm starting college, so I definitely think it's gonna help my socially and give me more dating prospects. All the guys in my high school were guys that I would NEVER date, so I can't wait to meet some guys that are actually civilized ;) If I was going back to high school I'd have to say that it would slow things down, cause I'm super busy as soon as school starts. Not that there is really anything to slow down right now anyways...but that's ok.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Bac Thank you for my birthday message! :D It was really thoughtful! Onto your school/dating question I suppose it works in two ways. Yes you might meet someone in a new college or school but you could equalling meet someone out of school. I suppose in school you do look around more and you actually meet new people. For example, in school, if you see a cute guy you like it's highly likely you'll get to speak to him at some point, whereas out fo school you're more likely to see a cute guy and then not see him again. I always like starting school again. I feel if you like someone in school there's more of an exciting level to it. You're wondering whether you'll bump into one another and you make an effort to look good everyday! Socially as well you see and talk to people every day. Gosh, I've blabbed a bit! :lol: Thank you again for the lovely birthday message!

Landiana The whole Dale thing is a bit weird. I don't understand at all why he wouldn't tell you! I think your best bet is to ask him upfront. Just strike it up casually into the conversation and see how he responds! I'm sure there's an explanation! As for the fan-fic, I'm really enjoying it! I think I'm up to about chapter 6 and i lvoe it so far. You've totally made the story your own! :D I can’t wait to carry on reading it! By the way, call me Genny! :)

Marie I have to admit, I'm gutted about Mattson! He seemed so cute! Anyway, I understand how you got angry over the whole name thing. I would have been annoyed too. I don't understand why he suggested to meet your parents though and then finished it with you. That just doesn’t add up. He sounds like a typical boy who doesn’t know how he feels. I wouldn’t be surprised if he asked to take you back (which he should as you're amazing, although too good for him by the sound of your up-date) I think it calls for a guy-hating playlist! I love them! :lol: The kiss sounds a bit dodgy as well! I mean, how old is he?! 12?! Yikes. Anyway, I've missed you! :D

Chelsea Have fun in Virginia! :D Don't miss Tyler too much....

Up-date IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! It's been really casual as well. Normally my birthdays are pretty out there but all I've done really is open presents and eat cake! I'm going out later though to Bala for the Eisteddfod which I'm really excited about. Euros will be there though! Oh well, I think I'll just avoid eye contact and if he says anything just respond politely.
I had a major chat with Woody the other day. I was basically begging him make friends with Ffion again and he just point blank, told me he didn’t want to! Yes, he's upset with what happened but he wants to "move on".
What's that supposed to mean?! I dreamed about him the other night though. It was a major Twilight dream (we were vampires) where he confessed his love for me and we were together. Then my sister woke me up at 7:30am. Yes, I was considering murder.
Anyway, I hope you’re all well!
Love you all
Genny
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Genny: Happy Birthday!!!!!! hope you had a great day! it sucks that your sister woke you up from your dream, and that Woody can't be the bigger person though. Thanks for saying that about my Fanfic - i have worked so hard on it! i am just so confused by Dale and his mood swings. he acts all friendly one minute and then really idiotic the next - he is reall sullen and just plain aggravating! i want to ask him but i don't know if i will get the guts to. i think that he didn't tell me because i got slightly judgemental when he slept with his ex after knowing him for 2 weeks (we were 15 at the time). so i don't know what to do. and call me Bex!!

bacAs for the romance going back to education for me i have no idea. i am going into sixth form and will be around more people so i think that there will be more people that i dont know and therefore more people with my interests but most guys my age are immature anyway so..... i don't know

My Update
not so much as a dribble of any kind of romance for me. Swimming teaching have finished, which means that i wont see Luke until september, but i don't even know what i feel for him so i don't know what to do. he has shown no interest in me though, so am i just over thinking things as normal??? on the plus side there is a new hot guy in my squad at swimming who is very nice to look at - tanned blonde hair, muscles, kind of like i imagine Jasper. he is self obsessed though!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward