What's your eye color?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: What's your eye color?

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Mine are like a dark aqua not quiet green not quiet blue. In some lights they look green some blue. I get a lot of compliments for my eyes. There quiet big so they stand out aswell.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Got some new pics of my precious eyes :D (which are not so precious :lol: )

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/tsvety/eye2.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/tsvety/eye.jpg

So I guess they are kinda in the middle between hazel and brown...not really sure :? :D i think it's hazel, or that's what my teacher said today haha :D
Last edited by tsvety on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Unlike you pretty eyed people, I have black holes for eyes. :) aka dark brown. Haha, hopefully Edward prefers brown eyes too!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
EdwardandJacob
Wandering Through Town

Post by EdwardandJacob »

Sorry I'm not exciting :o , mine are just light brown
And So the lion fell in love with the lamb, what a stupid lamb, what a masochistic lion.
Visit http://www.twilightersaga.webs.com <3
SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

Mine go black around the edge, blue and then a little bit grey.. its weird, i get lots of compliments on them though when I wear eye makeup, 'cause they stand out a lot.
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

hmm my eyes go anywhere from dark midnigh-ish blue to freakishly striking blue!! haha they have minds of their own!! haha

i actually took pics yesterday
http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu21 ... hhh039.jpg
haha but dang i need to deal with my eyebrows haha they look really bad in this pic!! whoops! haha oh well.

hmmm oh yea im not sure if u can tell in this pic but above my eye i have a little scar from when i was about three i think, i was jumping and the couch and fell off and hit my head on the corner of the glass table, and i guess it got cut open. haha but i dont remember it! i guess im lucky i didnt actually hit my eye on the table!! =]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Ooh, I found out yesterday that if I wear purple eyeliner, it brings out gray and a little green in my eyes. If I ever find my camera, I'll take pictures.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

allieb wrote:hmm my eyes go anywhere from dark midnigh-ish blue to freakishly striking blue!! haha they have minds of their own!! haha

haha but dang i need to deal with my eyebrows haha they look really bad in this pic!! whoops! haha oh well.

hmmm oh yea im not sure if u can tell in this pic but above my eye i have a little scar from when i was about three i think, i was jumping and the couch and fell off and hit my head on the corner of the glass table, and i guess it got cut open. haha but i dont remember it! i guess im lucky i didnt actually hit my eye on the table!! =]
lovely eyes :] haha you also wear contacts ^^

Ooh, I found out yesterday that if I wear purple eyeliner, it brings out gray and a little green in my eyes. If I ever find my camera, I'll take pictures.
Oooh I love purple eyeliner! It looks good with brown eyess :]
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

tsvety wrote:
allieb wrote:hmm my eyes go anywhere from dark midnigh-ish blue to freakishly striking blue!! haha they have minds of their own!! haha

lovely eyes :] haha you also wear contacts ^^
thanks!! =]=]
haha woahh i didnt even notice that i had my contacts on in that pic!! well until u pointed them out!! haha
i wonder if they are what changes my eye color, because they AREN'T colored ones so i have no clue! haha
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
chr0matica
Settled in Forks

Post by chr0matica »

People I don't even know randomly ask me, "Do you wear contacts?" I say yes (because I do...) but I have to tell them they aren't colored. My eyes are blue, which is strange because both my parents have brown/hazel eyes.

They're like... grayish-bluey, depending on my mood, more blue if I'm happy, more grey if I'm... grey. I've had people say that they feel I'm looking into their soul or something... I guess that's the one thing I'll never feel needs improvement on my body - everything else does lol!