What are you watching right now?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: What are you watching right now?

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

The Friends finale! Phoebe<33
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Saved by the Bell: The College Years. I found it online since I can't find it on dvd. (It's not the best quality though.) I actually like it, I wish it lasted more than 1 season, and that I could find it on dvd and complete my collection.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. Someone uploaded the whole thing to youtube. I haven't seen it in years, it's one of my favorite Disney Channel movies back when it was good.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Susie Q. Someone uploaded it to youtube. Another movie from when Disney Channel used to be good.
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Halloweentown. I love this movie.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

pennybug84 wrote:Susie Q. Someone uploaded it to youtube. Another movie from when Disney Channel used to be good.
Oh which one was that again? I keep picturing the girl from that movie Quints but that's probably not it..I LOVE the old school Disney Channel stuff, like Brink! :)

I'm watching Friends as well, just finished with the Voice.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Navy Seal Team 6 with my husband.

Very good so far, however I don't feel that we give away to much on our secrets and need to get a handle on what is leaked on the internet.
Banner by TammyAZ
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Gilmore Girls season 2 :)
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

TwilightFan87 wrote: Oh which one was that again? I keep picturing the girl from that movie Quints but that's probably not it..I LOVE the old school Disney Channel stuff, like Brink! :)
I'm going to copy the imdb summary because I'm bad at explaining. Susie Q and her boyfriend were on their way to a dance one night when they got into a car crash and fell off a bridge. Years later, a teenager named Zach Sands, recovering from his father's death, moves into Susie's old house along with his mother and sister, Penny Sands. One night, Zach discovers that he can see Susie's ghost, Zach eventually comes to help Susie's parent.s

Once Upon a Time. I'd never watched it before (it was on the same time as another favorite show of mine & I don't have a dvr & never thought to look/watch it online) and I kept hearing all these people talk about it that love it, so my friend is letting me borrow the season 1 dvd. The past 2 days I've watched like half the season.
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

harry potter and the chamber of secrets on abc family. ;)
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms