Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by dragon-girl »

I wonder why the rules are so strict about sympaths? JM said that the law was, you reported them or you were called an accomplice. Is it just because they're manipulative, erm.. pests? Or more than that?

Just why is it so strict?

twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

dragon-girl wrote:I wonder why the rules are so strict about sympaths? JM said that the law was, you reported them or you were called an accomplice. Is it just because they're manipulative, erm.. pests? Or more than that?

Just why is it so strict?
The sympaths are dangerous b/c they can use feelings and emotions to destroy others. I'm thinking there must have been a battle/war between the sympaths and vamps for "dominance" and the vamps won (more of them?) So now, the vamps make the laws. All sympaths must be in the colony, then they cannot "sneakily" destroy the vamps. BUT, what about the lessers - why do they leave the sympaths alone? Isolation in the colony keeps them away? The Omega wants to destroy what the SV made and didn't Una just tell us that the SV created the sympaths, too?
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!

fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I'm not really sure if I'm correct...but I got the feeling sympaths are pretty evil. I don't think they can help metally manipulating others, and so I think they are generally not trusted. I got the feeling that Xhex and Rehv couldn't control that side of themselves, which is a pretty scary thing since they are both such in control kinda people. I always assumed the sympaths were just viewed as very dangerous and so that's why the vampires don't want them mixed in with the general public.

And yes, I got the feeling the sympaths are elitists...they like being seperated from everyone else. I don't think they think much of vampires of humans, and so they like being seperate. I wonder what will be significant enough to get the sympaths to work with the vampires, not because they hate vampires for secluding them, but because sympaths think they are so much better than everyone else. I doubt they'll align themselves with the vampire simple because Rehv commands them to do so. They seem like the type to just turn on their leader if they don't agree with his decrees.

I do feel bad for Rehv though. I can't imagine going back in forth between trying to bind his sympath side with the drugs and then letting it loose when he goes back up to the colony. It has to take some sort of toll on him, no?

Also, another question...Qhuinn, Blay, JM, Rhage, and V are all feeding from the same Chosen? Am I remembering that correctly? Because if they are, I can't see how that one female is feeding all of them, and Tohr now too. The other Chosen have to be lending their services to the Brothers as well, right?

Thank you Naureen!!

dragon-girl

Post by dragon-girl »

I guess this (sympaths & lessers) is going to be one of those 'keep reading' things!

I wonder if we'll see more interactions between the Lessers and the sympaths, now? On the one hand, Lash has reasons to be cross with them, because he didn't really get help killing Wrath or anyone from them, but on the other, he's got Xhex at the moment, and that might keep him occupied for a while. She's going to be a bit of a handful.

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Maybe that will be the tide that turns the Sympaths to aiding the Vamps - Lash's taking of Xhex and his abuse of the princess (even though it was her punishment). However, I think if Lash loses Xhex (which we know he will) he may try to return to the colony to get another Sympath female since he obviously has a liking for them - that could really make the Sympaths enter the war against the Lessers.

Layla is feeding Qhuinn, Blay, JM and Rhage. I do not know who V feeds from, I do not think it was ever made known. There is a different female feeding Tohr - someone with a book could look it up (I, sadly, am waiting for the paperback to come out). That's an interesting question though, I'll see if it's been asked, if not, I'll ask who V feeds from. I doubt he is still feeding from any of his previous females.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!

dragon-girl

Post by dragon-girl »

I'm pretty sure it was Selena feeding Tohr, wasn't it? She's one of the ones who lives with Phury & Cormia, and I think she used to be a scribe on the Other Side, before Cormia.

fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

dragon-girl: I think you are right about Selena feeding Tohr

Even if Layla is only feeding the four and not Tohr and V, doesn't anyone think that is a lot of males drinking from one female? I'd think they would drain her...

Thank you Naureen!!

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

The WARDen answered that question. She says they stagger it so Layla doesn't get too drained. They don't all drink at the same time nor on the same day.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!

fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Gotcha....thanks una! :D

Thank you Naureen!!

Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Thank goodness for The Chosen. If they weren't around to feed the Brothers they wouldnt be getting their HEA's with their "Non-Vamp" women.

Everyone see the Italy pictures today?
*sighs*