Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by una »

Twahy-lahyt I agree with you. Even though it wasn't as steamy, I felt the romance and "baking" between Rehv and Elhena fit, it worked for them. Plus with Wrath and Beth, I found a lot of balance in it that I enjoyed. Rehv is really gentle at heart and a true gentlemen, that is really what was shown, the REAL him behind the Reverend Persona and that is what I found so wonderful about his and Elhena's HEA.

Yes, the WARDen has confirmed Lassiter will get his book and it will be included in the BDB series not the Fallen Angel series.

JM has these moments where he acts out. Remember after Tohr died, remember him attacking the King? JM is in a growth moment, I know we are unhappy with his current behavior but he'll redeem himself, I know he will. That good guy is too deeply woven into him, he'll make it right. But it'll be a difficult journey, that's for sure.

Yes the winner of the contest was announced and she already posted her joyousness. Which means none of us won. Sorry! :evil:

Mmmmm, Dark Hunters, can I just remind you all, Vane is MINE! :twisted: I am impatiently waiting for JM's book but also Fangs (Dark Hunters). Shoot, there are five more, but I'll refrain from listing.

The WARDen has no new posts, I hope this means she is feverishly working on JM's book.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Ok, just have to add...the Dark Hunters have always been my favorite...I mean no disrespect to the Brothers! I love them too, but the DHs are my main addiction :) una- I can see why you love Vane but I have to confess to having always had a thing for Talon ;)

As for Rehv and Elhena...I thought it was interesting the way their love making scenes went. I expected Rehv to be mor eout there, like V, with his sexuality, but I was pleasantly surprised with the softer side of him. I thought it fit them and their relationship well.

I have to confess to being incredibly curious about the Fallen Angel series she is doing. I keep trying to figure out how she's going to tie BDB into it and how they will parallel one another. Guess I have to learn to be more patient :lol:

Thank you Naureen!!
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

I'm sure that Wellsie isn't "fallen" but I wonder if she will be in FA along with some of the other angels? Lassiter did say that he kept seeing her in the painting of angels (in the mansion's ceiling). Do we know if she is an angel or not, though? I can't seem to recall if it is so.
I think that adding Wellsie would be really cool/interesting/FANTASTIC because she is also from BDB (so... it kind of is a possible candidacy).
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I am also very interested in finding out what the Fallen Angels series will bring us.

Right now im into Julian but thats because thats the only one i have read straight through so far. Ok so I know now that Vane, Talon, and Dante are out so hehe..

I really wish they would make BDB into a tv series.. it would be amazing to see that.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Welcome TWA... Hope you enjoy our BDB heaven here... Dark Hunters (DH) is so great! I recommend to you and to TW813 to start a "cheat sheet" of characters and events from each book. There are so many books and Kenyon does a great job of mixing the characters back into the story. For example: things happen in say book G that will mean something down the road in book K... know what I mean? I think my favorite DH (other than Ash!) was Wren... His book wasn't my favorite, but was he sexy!!! And Midnight Breed (MB) is A LOT like BDB in my opinion... the first 3 books have a lot in common with BDB, but they are still good.

Should we start back up with some BDB/LA questions of the day??
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Great idea, TwiMom! I checked the WARDen's site again, nothing new.

Any predictions on how you think Payne will be introduced to the Brotherhood?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

una wrote:Great idea, TwiMom! I checked the WARDen's site again, nothing new.

Any predictions on how you think Payne will be introduced to the Brotherhood?

Well since she was introduced in Rehvs and she is helping Wrath.. I think he might bring her back to the house and they will get introduced there. And then some crazy stuff will happen and V will notice similarities and what not and find out its his sister. I dunno thats a really good question though.
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I'm not sure how she will be "found out." I really thought she'd be sort of a Pain (hahah) in the Brother's side for a while and then they'd learn who she was. Since Wrath has already made contact, I don't know. Maybe he will invite her to "the dark side" to assist with training, or a mission - like help tracking Xhex or something? Then she and V will have issues - because that always happens! She knows who she is (daughter of SV), but does she know she has a twin? I forget...
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

Ooh, that's a good one about whether she knows! I kind of think she might know of him, even though he obviously doesn't know about her, but if she doesn't, then I'd love to see that revelation when they both find out :shock:
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I dont think she knows she has a twin.. i think she knows the SV is her mother though.
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3