Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by dragon-girl »

She definitely knows SV is her mum.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I wonder if she knows about her twin. Payne may know, the big question is...how long had she been in suspended animation? I think we can safely assume she was raised in the NTR with the SV. I'm sure the SV tried to groom her to be a Chosen and from the attitude we've seen, that just was not going to happen. Think Payne is the reason No'One walks with a limp?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I really can't recall if we were ever told how long Payne was kept in suspended animation. I got the feeling it had been for a bit though...

I agree that I think Payne knows the SV is her mother, but I didn't think she was aware of V being her twin. And I definitely think that Payne working with Wrath on his fighting is going to be the way she introduced to the other Brothers. It kinda makes me wonder why Wrath hasn't thought it is important to ask Payne who she is and why she's living with the SV. If I were the King and I was working with some stranger as my sparring partner, I'd want to know who she is and why she's there. Maybe that's just me though.

What do you all think is going on with the SV and her detached mood in Rehv's book? Think it's something she snaps out of?

And can I ask, who is No'One? Am I forgetting someone??

Thank you Naureen!!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

SV is such a complex character. I mean we hate her but then she does these things that make us not hate her. So i cant really say if she is going to snap out of it, or snap into it hehe. no clue all i know is that the next book is definitely interesting and full of information
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

No'One was the Chosen in Phury's book that Cormia saw that is dressed in a black robe and limping. She is isolated from the other Chosen.

The WARDen mentioned that the SV is going through a depression but something is going to happen to re-engage her. Think about it, her world is suddenly changing, the Chosen are free, the primale took a full mate, the brotherhood is outnumbered, the gymeria were attacked and suffered a HUGE blow...and the SV HAS to know about Lash.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Yes, we know Payne knows that she is the SV's daughter.
For the longest time I was thinking that Payne, for sure, knew about V & that he is her twin, but after Wrath met her it makes me think no. V, very easily, could go there anytime, for whatever reason, & I just can't see the SV letting Payne walk around all freely in the open if Payne knew who V was, ya know? I just dont think that the SV would want to hurt V again, like that, so soon after they've started to semi-build somewhat of a relationship.

So know, I do not think that the SV ever told Payne about having a twin while she was growing up & I think that is probably a minor detail in her whole story line. I think....
1-Its going to be more of a shock to V or we're gonna care more about V's reaction, regardless whether Payne knew or not, when the truth does come out.
2-They'll get over it quickly. Blah, cussing, blah, cussing, blah, cussing, hating SV again, etc....We all move on.... :lol:
Although, Payne may be VERY jealous of V? As where I think V will blame the SV, I think Payne may blame V, somehow? He's been out in the real world while shes been couped away from it. But, in the long run, I think they will be tight. 8-)
3-Im really interested in why the SV locked Payne away in the 1st place. We dont know this yet, do we una? The SV tried to raise Payne as a chosen? But Payne had too much of her father in her :twisted:, did something REALLY BAD? So the SV did the only thing she thought was right at the time, then patched things up with V, felt bad & was hoping to patch things up with Payne too, so the SV let Payne out. What ya think?

Payne + BDB = SUCCESS....I think :D
So many things have "changed", so this wont be too far of a stretch. I think it will be Wrath's idea for Payne to fight, as she can hold her own with him. I think the SV will see it as good or not, but will give in. HEA for Payne? No Clue....????
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

:ugeek: Not double posting....I just took so long to write my 1st reply that others also wrote too. :ugeek:

I remember una telling us before that the SV will snap out of her little funk, but it makes me alittle nervous to think about what it might take to do that. Hopefully nothing to do with the people we love, I hope. Maybe, she has to square off with the Omega or something, who knows, oh right, the WARDen does!!!! :D

No'One....Im drawing a COMPLETE BLANK. Shes not the one who was in the records room when Cormia 1st went in there, is she? If not, well then, Im drawing a blank. :lol:

FYI....About 3 hours ago, literally, I met a friend/fellow TwiMom & gave her my BDB copies(all 7 & the IG too). And, when I say "gave her" I mean as in I am letting her have them. I know, I know, it actually hurts some to have parted with them, mostly Lover Awakened & the IG, as I LOVE Z the most & now I have nothing to refer to so I will be asking more questions in here when I cant remember something. :D She had texted me the other day with interest in reading them as her mother had started the series too(from the library). She's like me though, where when someone says "read this" she goes out & buys it. Well, yeah, so I knew I wasnt gonna keep the series in the long run, so it works out perfect where I can give them to a friend, or atleast thats what I keep telling myself....I MISS Zzzzz!!!!
;)
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Hehe.... I posted, then realized I missed a whole page of comments - you all were busy today. SO now I'm deleting and rewriting.

First: UNA - you are AMAZING! I cannot believe your wealth of knowledge when it comes to all things smut. You are totally my lifeline if I ever go on Millionaire!

I have NO recollection of No'one... Hmmm....

Addicted: You are a wonderful friend to give away the Brothers and spread joy to others!!

I do wonder what Payne did... Where was Payne before she was suspended? I mean, we know she wasn't in camp with V... Was she in the mortal realm or in the "other" place? Could she have assisted the big break in to the Chosen land? What DID she do???? I think it will be important to her story in the long run.

I don't know why Warden has left SV out of Rehv's book (other than "depressed," etc.) But I was happy... I didn't like her "control." I am sure she does know about Lash, but we learned in one of the books that Good MUST co-exist with Evil - their "father" requires it. So she probably cannot interfere with the current happenings.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

twilightmom wrote:I do wonder what Payne did....Was she in the mortal realm or in the "other" place? Could she have assisted the big break in to the Chosen land?
I don't know why Warden has left SV out of Rehv's book (other than "depressed," etc.) But I was happy... I didn't like her "control." I am sure she does know about Lash, but we learned in one of the books that Good MUST co-exist with Evil - their "father" requires it. So she probably cannot interfere with the current happenings.
PAYNE- I remember the it being said, somewhere, the V went to the mortal world to be with this dad, part of the aggreement, but that Payne was raised by the SV on the other side. una, our All Knowing BDB Queen?
I think you may been on to something too, about the "big break out". I dont remember those details, but it sounds like a good possibility. Whatever Payne did though, must have been pretty bad in order for the SV to put her away & for so long too. Seems like if she hadnt patched things up with V, Payne would have been there forever.

SV vs. Omega- Yep, good co-existing with evil....
I totally get why she was soooo depressed in Rehv's book. Alittle surprised by it, as when in power like she is you need to KEEP IT TOGETHER :lol:, but understandable. I think the SV will step in at some point & will eventually have to face off by herself with the Omega, just not sure when/why/where. Not for a LONG time though. The WARDen is on too much a success trip right now with this series. She's not gonna end it anytime soon:-))))
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I'm really thinking Payne may be jealous of V, but can she be angery with him if he had no clue she even existed? I'm hoping she sees that and doesn't take her jealousy and anger out on him. I think freezing someone and keeping them hidden from the world screams that they've done something pretty serious to warrant that kind of decision, no? That, most of all, worries me about Payne. But then her introduction with Wrath and helping him work on his sparring...that doesn't seem like someone who is super dangerous to me. So, I seem to be stuck in between on what to think about her.

I am interested in what's going to become of Butch as the books go on. I guess he could very well live out his life the way he is now, but do you think he ever gets to be rid of that part of the Omega he is carrying around inside him? Right now it serves a purpose, to allow him to rid the world of the lessers, but it's torture for him and I can't imagine him living with that evil as a part of him forever.

I am hoping the Chosen come into play more as well. I know they were huge in Phury's book, but then almost nonexistant again in Rehv's.

Thank you Naureen!!