Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by shanon »

Hello! shanon with 1 "N" here! I finished Rhev's book a few weeks ago. Can't wait for JM's book. Covet was really good too. I gotta say thanks to skylarblue for turning me on to BDB. I didn't want to check out this thread until I had caught up. Ya know-- spoilers kinda suck. :lol: I'm still trying to figure out all the WARDen & Cellies talk. :oops: Can't wait 'til April! I have alot of JM & Quhinn theories. ;)
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Woo Hoo, DT you found this thread! I'm glad that you like the books and happy that my suggestion was worth it.

una - thanks for all the WARDen updates! I don't know how you keep up with all the mayhem that goes on over on that forum. It drives me crazy.

So, now that una has a new addition to her family, who is going to take over the WARDen updates?

I can't wait for JM's book to come out and I'm glad to know that Thor does find someone else because out of all of the brothers, I think he does deserve to have a HEA even though it isn't with Wellsie.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

skylarblue wrote:So, now that una has a new addition to her family, who is going to take over the WARDen updates?

I can't wait for JM's book to come out and I'm glad to know that Thor does find someone else because out of all of the brothers, I think he does deserve to have a HEA even though it isn't with Wellsie.
I know... I was wondering if anyone else is a member of JR Ward's boards. I'm not... But I am a "fan" of her on Facebook... Did you see the new cover?! It is SMOKIN'! If you haven't seen it... look for it!

BTW: Una had a baby boy on Thursday December 7. Mom and baby are doing good.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

twimom - I am a member of BDB boards but I could never keep it all straight but I guess if no one else will "man" up maybe I could try to fill una's shoes. Now I probably won't do that good of a job as she did but I do have time on my hands so maybe I can help out.

The cover of JM's book is SMOKIN! I agree with you twimom. For all of you who are on Facebook, I suggest you become a fan of JR's BDB fan page.

I can't wait for the next book to come out because it seems like ages ago that Rhev's book came out. I'm going crazy from a lack of Brothers.

I'm interest to see how Wrath's blindness starts to affect his leadership and if it has any bearing on his relationship with Beth and the other Brothers and if we get to see what becomes of Rhev. I hope we don't have to wait a long time to find out how he is fairing with being the leader of the sympaths.

I think JM's book will be one of the best that the WARDen comes out with because we are so anticipating what becomes of JM and Xhex, Qhinn and Blay, Rhev and to see if we find out more about the Moors
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

skylarblue wrote:twimom - I am a member of BDB boards but I could never keep it all straight but I guess if no one else will "man" up maybe I could try to fill una's shoes. Now I probably won't do that good of a job as she did but I do have time on my hands so maybe I can help out.
You ROCK Skylar... Thanks for trying!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

I think I need a refresher course before JM's book..reading other series has messed me up. But I totally cannot wait for his book. I think I saw the cover but now I can't remember. I'm gonna have to go check that out again.

I'm a fan of Ward's FB page, but I don't check it out often enough.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

First off, Una, (late, very late) congrats on the baby! I hope you both are doing well!! And secondly, Thank you so much for the birthday wish!! Really appreciate it, and if I had seen it earlier I would have thanked you sooner!! Also, thank you for all the wonderful updates!!!! I had to catch up on a lot, but it was well worth it. You really are the best!

I can't wait for JM's book! DH and school have been keeping me busy though, especially school. But I'm very excited for his book, it will be well worth the wait, I'm sure.
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Oh My Gosh, I hadn't realized how long it's been since I've been on.
una had the baby.... Didn't know.... Haven't been on.... Best Wishes Sent Their Way....
Congrats on the Baby Boy!!!!

Covet- Got it from the library, didn't have much time to read, had to return it, waiting to get it back.... :(
*just wont read those post about it*

JM's cover is out? *going to check it out now*
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Okay, sneaking on in between feedings, changings, and just cuddle time since he is just too darn cute!

Thank you for the congratulations! We are doing good, had some serious setbacks in the first few weeks, but things are much better now. BBS was born on Jan 7th, weighing 8lbs. 2ozs and measuring 19".

I am going to endeavor to check into the WARDen's site and get all the updates. I don't know when I'll post, but I will try to do it in the next week or so. I have it down to a science (even though it does take a little time). Maybe I'll luck out and she'll have been so busy working on Crave, she won't have posted much (course now I'm sure I have jinxed myself and she'll have PAGES upon PAGES of updates).
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

YAY.... una is back!!!! :D

Ya'll see this....

Tuesday, February 09, 2010
LOVER MINE Launch!
So we're starting the great roll to release day this week and I thought I'd take a little time to give a quick rundown of the where's and when's!
VIRTUAL SIGNING
We're doing one again this year through The Bookstore! It will be opened Monday, March 22 and close Monday, April 19th- I'll be giving everyone the link the day it opens and you will have a chance to name the person (people!) to whom you'd like JM personalized. All books will be shipped the morning of release on Tuesday, April 27th and there will be options for expedited shipping. Right now, credit cards and paypal will be accepted. We are taking international orders.
LAUNCH of LOVER MINE
The official first signing will be at The Romantic Times convention on Saturday, May 1 at their big book fair! Go to www.romantictimes.com for details on the convention in Columbus, Ohio!
SIGNINGS
We'll be doing two signings: Saturday, May 8th at The Bookstore in Radcliffe, KY, time TBA and Saturday, May 15 at 2 p.m. at the Borders in Crestview, KY. I'll be posting addresses and phone numbers of the stores soon to give folks extra deets!
CHATS
We'll also be doing at least one chat- maybe two!- in our chatroom, date and time to be announced- but it'll be within the first couple of weeks of release!
There will be more to come- but these are the bare bones! MUUAH! J.R.