Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by Addicted »

Book Cover, "Holla, Holla...."
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

Just got done reading Crave and read the sneak peek of Lover Unleashed.... Ahhhh!!!!
I can't wait.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I just finished Crave as well! The excerpt from Lover Unleashed was great!! Can't wait until March!

What did u all think of Crave? (are we allowed to discuss it?)

Thank you Naureen!!
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

I really, really liked it. The Fallen Angels Series is definitely different from BDB, but I am hooked. :lol:

I like how the lows aren't as bad as the lows are in BDB, ya know?
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I can't say why exactly, but I felt like it was harder to connect with Isaac and Greer than it was to the main characters in Covet. I don't know if it was that there seemed to be SO many other characters, like Matthias, Greer's father, Adrian, and so on...who I was wondering about throughout the book. I know Ward wants us interested in their back stories because some of them will probably be explained later, but it kept me at a distance from the main couple. That's not saying I didn't like it though...I did. Just small issues here and there.

It is different from BDB, though...I can definitely say that

Thank you Naureen!!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello! Hope everyone is well, it's been so long. My real life is taking a beating on me and I don't get a chance to get on here as much as I want too. I miss you all!

I have Crave but haven't started it yet, I've done a re-read of BDB and just finished Phury's book. After the finishing it, I actually liked it more then I did the first time and even though the Wizard still annoyed me, I actually enjoyed his book.

I can't wait till March for Payne/Manny's book and just to see how Manny will be incorporated into the Brotherhood. I mean a human mixed with them (yes Butch was human but really wasn't) so this should be interesting to see how a full blooded human male will mix with everyone.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Hi Skylar! Sorry to hear things aren't well. I'm never here either, unless I get a notice someone posted.

I too haven't read Crave. I bought it the day it came out, but never opened it.

As for Manny... Do you think he'll remain a human?! Do you think he's related to Butch?! We'll see.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

:wave: Hey Skylar! Nice to see you here. Sorry you been bogged down lately.

Hey Twimom! :wave: Hope you're ok with all the snow that you got!

[quote="twilightmom"]As for Manny... Do you think he'll remain a human?! Do you think he's related to Butch?! We'll see./quote]

My guess is that Manny is Butch's half brother, which might mean that he's also half vamp but I don't see him going through the transformation again. How old is Manny again? Late 30s, early 40s? What if he becomes a manily (sorry, couldn't help myself) ghost like Jane too?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Hey guys...Amazon sent me this notice about a new book JR Ward is putting out called The Rebel but I have no idea what this is!! There's no info available on it. Do you all know what it is about?

Thank you Naureen!!
LadyDi

Post by LadyDi »

cullengirl wrote::wave: What if he becomes a manily (sorry, couldn't help myself) ghost like Jane too?
I've been too long gone from the Lex, so I had to make a quick visit.
I doubt that Ward will make Manny a ghost. From what we've seen in the past, she usually doesn't like to "re-use" any forms of almost-immortal HEAs. There was a) favor from the Scribe Virgin (Mary), b) death into ghost (Jane) - am I missing others? Everyone else was already a vampire so their life span wasn't in any doubt.
I'll be interested to see if we see Xhex and JM - it'll be fascinating to see how they do their post-marriage dealings, especially since there was so much dancing around and tension for so long.
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!