Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Adult Thread ~ BDB series ~ Bow chika bow

Post by twilightmom »

fanMNM wrote:I am interested in what's going to become of Butch as the books go on. I guess he could very well live out his life the way he is now, but do you think he ever gets to be rid of that part of the Omega he is carrying around inside him? Right now it serves a purpose, to allow him to rid the world of the lessers, but it's torture for him and I can't imagine him living with that evil as a part of him forever.
I can - as long as V is around. They are "meant to be" dark and light, ying and yang... They need each other to survive, literally. So, I don't think the evil inside of Butch will harm him, as long as he has V to "set him right."
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I agree... I dont know how Butch would get rid of that anyways unless the SV took it away from him.. not sure.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I agree TwiMom, Butch will continue on because he is the prophesy and with that, V is the other end of the prophesy. They need each other, if V was to go, Butch would follow soon after. The evil he "inhales" would eventually kill him, unless the SV or Payne can heal him. However, I think Butch is okay with it, he seems to accept it (hate it) as part of his job. I doubt the SV would remove it, Butch has become quite a power weapon for the Vamps. Unfortunately for him, it comes with an incredible cost.

I am not the great Smut Queen...I don't have everything about everything I read memorize! But I LOVE your faith in me!

No'One is the black robed figure roaming the NTR when Cormia is there walking...somewhere. I can't remember exactly, but I believe it is earlier in the book when she is walking and sees No'One. She comments on her black robe (which is odd), her limp (another oddity for a Chosen) and the fact that all the other Chosen leave her alone. That is all we know. That and she has a "forum" on the WARDen's site. Her forum is labled No'One with the following line, "Kyrie Eleison to the silent one, to the forgotten one... to the diamond in the dark."

Yes, the deal that the SV struck with the Bloodletter was that he got the male and she got the female (since the Bloodletter believed females are less than valuable). It seems that Payne was taken by the SV to the NTR where I assume she was raised. There is a lot of speculation at this point that she may be responsible for the death of the Bloodletter (many cellies hope so). I could just see, she has survived her transition and finds out about (or already knew) who her father is. Goes to meet him - I would guess the reunion is less than happy, and with her temper???? Yeah... Which means, she may know she has a brother, confronted the SV about it and caused turmoil in the NTR so the SV froze her. What if she is the reason that No'One is injuried or what if Payne's returning helped to cause the raid???? I don't know, it's all speculation on my part, but what if?!?!

I'm sure the Chosen will show up again or be involved more, or at least particular Chosen. In many ways, the situation has been resolved, Phury is like a father to them all. However, I'm sure we'll hear more about Layla and possibly a couple other Chosen (like the one that feeds Tohr) since we have become attached to them.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Una I have full faith in you as our Smut Queen Leader! (ps. that should be your yoville name hahah)

I dont remember the No'One but then again i cant remember half the stuff i read because I read too much and too fast. lol.

I must say though I am excited to find out what is going to happen with Thor as well. I feel as though even though his return was amazing, there wasnt much about him in Rehv. I would like to read his thought process when he was in mourning of Wellsie.. almost like Midnight Sun in Edwards POV.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Twilight813, I bet we'll get that in his book. The WARDen has said that Tohr will have his own book and a HEA, but she is keeping pretty quiet about it and who.

There is still no news from the WARDen. I hope this means that she is fully embraced in the muse and writing JM's book!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hi Ladies :]
Like I said before I like to lurk, I don't post that often on this thread, but this whole No'One thing was really getting on my nerves because I could NOT for the life of me remember who it was. So I pulled Phury's book off of my shelf and went through the whole thing looking for someone walking with a limp and dressed in black robes. I got nothing. Then I kept thinking and thinking and ended up pulling Vishous' book of the shelf as a last hope and I found it!
The only place I found this No'One person is on page 283 of V's book towards the bottom. Cormia had just gotten out of a "training session" (I'm not sure what you would call that) with the Directrix when she saw her. Una, is this the only place that we see her in the books? If it's not I'll be more than happy to go back and look for more!

I'm excited to learn more about the Chosen, because I'm sure they will at least be mentioned in the rest of the books. Layla is defintely one of them that I think deserves a HEA after everything she's done for the brothers. As for the Chosen Tohr is feeding from (Selena, I think her name is), I'm kind of hesitant to see where this relationship will go, if it does. Wellsie has always been my favorite shellan and anything involving Tohr and someone else makes me anxious. I'm sure I'll be happy however Tohr's HEA turns out, but for now...
una

Post by una »

Twahy-lahyt you are right! I was wrong, it wasn't Phury's book then, it was V's! I forget that Cormia makes her first appearance in V's book and was not solely in Phury's. That is the ONLY mention of No'One so far. Yup, that's it, but because she has her own forum (even though it is locked) on the WARDen's site, we know she must be someone important for later.
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

GRRR.. Not getting email updates! So, I'll try posting to see what happens.

TWA-LA - thank you so much for looking this up! I still don't remember her, but I seriously am forgetting several details b/c it's been many books ago that I read the series. That's what you, my Sishters, are for!! Now, why did we start talking about No' One in the first place? My memory is so bad! Are any of you old enough to remember Tom Hanks as "Mr. Short-Term Memory" on SNL? "who put this food in my mouth?"
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Una - While I was looking through Phury's I realized that Cormia is in the Brotherhood compound for most of the book, and then I thought more about it and BAM! I thought "Hello! she's on the other side more in Vishous' book!" :lol:

Twimom - No problem, it was getting on my nerves so I just had to. And we started talking about it because we were talking about Payne and Una mentioned No'One because she was wondering if Payne is the one who gave her the limp.

Now that I remember who this person is, I'm really anxious to find out more about the person.
una

Post by una »

There is so much speculation about No'One. Some say she is Tohr's HEA while others say she is Lassiter's HEA. Who knows...I just know that she IS important. I really wonder about Layla...I would LOVE to see her settled down with a nice male...preferably a Warrior...I think it's what she would want as well.