Current status, mood, etc.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Current status, mood, etc.

Post by -Jasper »

Mood: Tired, happy
Status: Lexing (a lil) for the first time in what feels like ages, and ... uh ... eating. :D nomnom
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Mood: TIred!
Status: Listening to music, on the LEx and MS, trying to stay warm

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

Mood: conflicted
Let me explain, I am a SAHM of 3 who went back to school to finish my degree. Well, for a class, I am supposed to write an essay on a book: a very specific essay on a non-fiction, sociological book. Not as easy as it sounds. It's due at 9:00 tomorrow morning. I am only half way through the book, and what I've read has taken me about 20 hours. Now, I'm a mom, so I'm busy, and I've been sick. I do the math and realize the essay will. not. get. done. It's only worth 12 points (1/2 of a grade, for example A- to B+) unless you get a perfect score, and then you get 32 more points (so the difference between A- to B-). There's no way I can get it done on time, and so I can't get a perfect score. So, is it really worth my time? I've decided not to do it. And I hope the professor doesn't think I'm a slacker and grade my final harshly.

So, why am I conflicted? In my entire life, I have NEVER not done an assignment. I feel like such a slacker. But I've finally realized I have to take care of myself and my family first, and they've been suffering. (I swear my hubby's about to forbid me from continuing.) Yes, it's a liberating feeling, but I'm scared I might fail the class, now.
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

hey Karl if you sport so much you better be eating a lot...You faint sunday if you don't eat enough... ;)

mood: hating the idea of working this afternoon.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

hehehe I will Marielle, promise :D

Mood: Great
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Mood: panicing, tired, depressed, giving up on life... it's not worth the bother!
Status: Revising a text book I know inside out as I am trying not to panic as I have another mock tomorrow!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

^^Hi, I'm sorry to hear your going through a hard time. Is there anything I can help you with?

Mood: Nervous and relieved
Status: just got a call that they found a grenade under my father's pick-up, why are they trying to kill him? :?
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ wow that sound bad........ where the hell do you live... here is a bomb has been found it's from WW2

mood: winter depression is hitting
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

In the Philippines but its actually pretty safe here. There's just one part here where there are rebels and terrorists.
My Father, being a General of the police force here is heading an investigation there about a recent massacre. Try googling it.

Mood: Fine
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Mood: happy
Status: I finished my homework! :D listening to Kris Allen. on MS and the Lex. thinking about signing up for a walk-a-thon against hunger.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC