What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: What are you reading?

Post by Carrisa »

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I'm switching off between that and my summer reading book.

Finished Marlfox. Ending was somewhat anticlimactic but the book itself was good. I'm on my way of getting through the huge series of Redwall books.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Untamed- PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

debussygirl wrote:
addictedbooklover wrote:I'm reading the 5th House of Night, Hunted. I wasn't expecting much, since they are all awful, and it's living up to my low expectations.
Glad to find someone who agrees with me. :D
I only read the first one, but that was too much for me.
LOL, I couldn't read any more of those books even if you paid me . . . glad to hear more people agree. ;)
Oh, and I just finished Old Magic by Marianne Curley. It was a really cute, clean book. I would definitely recommend it!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm reading Neither Here Nor There by Bill Bryson.

I really need to get to a library. He's a travel writer and in the book he writes about travelling Europe. It's good, and quite funny in some parts, but I don't like travel writing. I need a real book! I'll get to the library on monday, I hope.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

I'm working on Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix ... I want to read the 6th one beforer the movie goes out of theaters, so I'm on number 5 :) :) And I'm still reading Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde for school. Then I have to read to Kill A Mockingbird, and The 7th Harry Potter Book of course.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^To Kill a Mockingbird is really good, definitely my favorite book that I've had to read for school. However, that will change considering this year I'm going to be reading Pride and Prejudice. *squee*
Still on Blood Secret...it's okay so far.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Yeah I heard it was really good.
My favortie book I ever had to read for school was The Outsiders by SE Hinton.
I remeber so many people thinking I was wierd because I read the book so many times and saw the movie a lot (because this hot guy was in it mainly). It was my pre-Twilight :lol:
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

When I finished my last book, I really couldn't decided what to read. I have the Da Vinici Code which I've been meaning to read, but I didn't want to read that type of book so I'm reading New Moon. Now I just need to decide what to read when I'm finished with it! (which probably won't be too long.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I'm reading The Time Traveler's Wife before the movie comes out. I'm over halfway, and I love it so far. Got it from the library a few days ago. Me and my mom are going to read it, and take turns, but she hasn't even started reading it yet because she hasn't been able to pry it from my hands until now. :lol: She's gonna start reading it tonight I think. But yeah, anyway. I hope the movie will be good, and mostly true to the book. I think Rachel McAdams will be great as Clare. I heard the ending is sad, which sucks (though I haven't heard the ending yet so please don't tell me). But it's worth reading it, I'm sure. While I'm not reading it, I think I'm going to read Wuthering Heights. I started it sometime ago, but never finished it. I'm fairly well into it, but not quite halfway yet. I pick it up once in a blue moon. It's time to finish it. I love the story and all, but sometimes it's hard to get into. I think you kind of have to be in the mood for it. I also heard the ending to that was tragic, though I don't know the end to that either. Dying to know the ending (also wanting to know the ending to TTTW at the same time) but I know I really shouldn't look it up like I usually do. I'm bad about it. I need to stop that. But after I read WH, and I'm all depressed, I'm going to read Pride and Prejudice for the first time, because I've heard it's a happy story so I think it'll be a nice change to cheer me up after I read WH. :) Sorry this was so long, haha.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^^I want to read the Time Traveler's Wife!

I just finished the Host, which was amazing of course, and the Hunger Games, for a second time. Now I need something to read. I'm still fighting with my parent's over getting Jenna's book, but they won't let me. Any suggestions, anyone?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl