What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: What are you reading?

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I'm reading Covet by J.R. Ward. After this I really want to reread the Twilight Saga (at the very least, Twilight and New Moon beofre the movie)
Malicia
Settled in Forks

Post by Malicia »

Oliver Sacks, Truddi Chase, L. Smith's Vampire Diaries, The Lord Of The Rings and Twilight in Swedish :mrgreen:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Twilight in Swedish!?!?! Why doesn't IKEA have that?!?
(Am now going to translate Twilight into Welsh to help me learn it better.....)

I finished a new book of TA Barron's, Merlin's Dragon, which is abit simply written, but entertaining and useful in explaining a lot of The Great Tree of Avalon, which I now found out has sequels I need to read.
Working on a short book by Ridley Pearson and Dave Barry, a spin off of their Peter and the Star Catchers series, starring the Lost Boys.
Then I'll start Sherlock Holmes.
I'm also about half way through Pride and Prejudice, and its just simply not as cool without zombies.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I'm rereading Eclipse for...I think it's the 4th time. LOL.
I really want to read the Vampire Diaries: The Return, but I havent had spare time to go to Books-A-Million.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

The Return is the third book, right? You should read Night World. They're good. :mrgreen:

I am currently reading The Time Travelers by Linda Buckley-Archer for the weekend, until the librarian gets to my school because they have New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn!!! I have read Breaking Dawn and Eclipse already 3 times, so I have to read New Moon three times. Then Twilight, if I can get it. :mrgreen:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

Well, just finished Fire by Kristin Cashore and . . . it wasn't as good as I had hoped. It started out really good and then the story lagged terribly. The action wasn't clear til the end of the story and I hate books where I have to force myself to see what happens. The author is a good writer and I LOVED her first book Graceling, this one just didn't do it for me. *shrugs*

Now I'm going to start Ballad: The Gathering of Faerie by Maggie Stiefvater. I liked the first book called Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception and I'm anxious to read this one. Although I can't remember what happened at the end of the first book because it's been so long since I've read it, hopefully the author will fill me in at the beginning of this next book. :|
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Finished Pride and Prejudice. I like Darcy just a little better now, but the book was lacking... something. Perhaps it was the absence of brains being eaten? (Its so much better with zombies, though there's less lurvey-drama, but oh well.)

About halfway through The Time Paradox, the last in the Artemis Fowl trilogy. Art's... changed. Its very obvious in this book, he isn;t the cynical little evil genius I love anymore. Now he has morals and is slightly less cynical. Sad?
wannabealice
Settled in Forks

Post by wannabealice »

Just finished the first book in the Blue Blood series. Will be starting the second book, Masquerade, tonight.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Tempted ^th House of Night book
P.C. Cast
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
TeAm_EdWaRd
Wandering Through Town

Post by TeAm_EdWaRd »

Reading A WALK TO REMEMBER (by Nicholas Sparks) for the second time. What an awesome book! LOVE it! :)