What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: What are you reading?

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I'm reading Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich. I have 2 more books in that series (The Stephanie Plum Series). Then I'm getting back to the Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Twilight_girl15
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilight_girl15 »

the book 'The Picture Of Dorian Grey' is really good and so is "Skinned" by Robin Wasserman
Just when you think things can't get any worse.....they do.
But....I've learned that life is like hour glass sand.
Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom,
but all you have to do is be patient and wait
for something to turn everything around.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I just finished the last book in the Luxe series called "Splendor" and really enjoyed it. I was happy as to how things wrapped up-not very much in a happy bow. I'm not sure what I'll read next. Maybe "Into the Wild Nerd Yonder" or the graphic novel called "Skim".
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Just Finished Generation Dead By Daniel Waters. On My Last Chapters Of Dead Until Dark Or True Blood Or The Sookie Stackhouse Novels By Charlaine Harris. Can't Wait To Start On Living Dead In Dallas The Second Book In True Blood (:
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I finally have been able to put away the twilight saga, for the first time in more then 8 months..
I'm now re-reading the Avalon series...
started yesterday with The Ancesters of Avalon by Marion Bradley Zimmer and Diane Paxon...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins. I love this series & can't wait for the 3rd one!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I've barely started "Wuthering Heights" 'cause my friend recommended it to me.
It's okay so far :)

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

^^Oh, its soooooo boring. They wouldn't freaking die and they totally needed to!
I prefer Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Still on Sherlock Holmes. Still. :P
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:^^Oh, its soooooo boring. They wouldn't freaking die and they totally needed to!
AMEN to that!! I can't stand Wuthering Heights. I can't believe that Bronte found a seemingly happy ending to all the junk that happened! (sorry, Emily Bronte)
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

VampireAlternative wrote:
dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:^^Oh, its soooooo boring. They wouldn't freaking die and they totally needed to!
AMEN to that!! I can't stand Wuthering Heights. I can't believe that Bronte found a seemingly happy ending to all the junk that happened! (sorry, Emily Bronte)

Aw...Did you seriously find it that bad? Wuthering Heights is a favorite of mine. I couldn't care less about the characters (dislike both Heathcliffe and Catherine.) What I love about it is the rich description of the setting, the dark, mystical backdrop and the overwhelming passion in the novel. Every emotion, be it love, hate , anger, jealousy is so palpable. Maybe that's why the book has stood the test of time.
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.