What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: What are you reading?

Post by fanMNM »

cullengirl- can I ask your opinion on The Mermaid Chair? I've had it sitting on my shelf for a while now but haven't been intrigued by it yet. Should I read it?

Thank you Naureen!!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Fan: I loved it. You can check out my review here.

Recently finished: "The Mermaid's Mirror" by LK Madigan, "Blood Bound" by Patricia Briggs, "Rapunzel's Revenge" by Shannon Hale, and "Magic Strikes" by Ilona Andrews.

Now I'm reading: "Taken by Midnight" by Lara Adrian and "Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat" by Lynne Jonell
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I reread HP 7 before the movie and now I'm reading Fire by Kristin Cashore, Q & A by Vikas Swarup and I'm in the end of The Miser by Molière
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Fallen by Lauren Kate......again. :)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I finished the Southern Vampire Mysteries (more commonly known as the Sookie Stackhouse series) by Charlaine Harris. Now I'm reading The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

^I loved "The God of Small Things"! She's an incredible writer.

I'm halfway done with "Taken by Midnight" by Lara Adrian. I'm planning on reading these books during the weekend: "The Photographer", "Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat", and "Yellow Star".
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Hi, everyone! It's been quite a while since I've been on here. College has been keeping me super busy! I'm getting ready to transfer to the University from my community college in the Spring. I'm so excited! I want to go into English and Mass Communications. Anyway, I'm going to try to make some more time to set aside for the Lex like I used to. I miss everyone here.

I read Crescendo about a week ago, and loved it. I think it's even better than Hush, Hush. I can't believe that ending though. :shock: I totally wasn't expecting it. Anyone else read it yet?

Also, I read Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, and it's fantastic. If you haven't read it, you must.

The other day I went a little booknerd crazy. I made a 13 page list on books coming out next year that all sound amazing. I also made another list, this one 11 pages, for books that came out this year that I'm also dying to read. Going to buy a couple tomorrow when I go to my traditional Saturday trip to the bookstore. :)
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Reading Crave by JR Ward

I want to read Hush, Hush! I think that'll be next for me...

Thank you Naureen!!
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Night Star - Alyson Noel
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive just finished The Burning by Jane Casey, which is her 2nd novel and it is good as the first. Very interesting, fast paced, gripping and I love the style she writes with. Easy to read and I couldnt put it down as had to see what happened in the end.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."