What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: What are you reading?

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

CG - I think it's just like what happened to BDB. Psy-Changeling is getting popular so they can afford to do this. I'm happy for Nalini, since it's a big deal, but this will totally screw up my bookself! The paperback comes out in December 2011.

And I finished Play of Passion! It was SO good! I'm trying to decide if I want to read the 7th Sookie Stackhouse book or start rereading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

twahy-lahyt: I'm happy for Nalini too. It's hard keep your books the same when they start out as paperback and then to hardcover. I still have to buy JM's book, but I read it through the library. As much as I love the Brothers, I can't shell out the $ to buy it in hardcover. Besides I have them all in paperback!

I finished reading "The Duff" by Kody Keplinger. It was ok, but I was disappointed. I also finished the last volume of the Emma manga series, which was also disappointing. I hate when authors rush through things just to finish stories. I'm currently half way through Larissa Ione's "Ecstasy Unveiled", which the third book in her Demonica series and I hope to finish it tonight. I will also start the children's book "All Shook Up" tomorrow.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede

I'm borrowing it from a friend. It's a series. She offered to let me borrow books from her & I needed something to read & she recommended it. I'm not far into it but I like it so far.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I took a break from No Mercy because my friend loaned me her copy of Play of Passion. It was AWESOME!!! I LOVED IT!!!

Now I am back to reading No Mercy.

I also agree, it's a great thing for Nalini, it really means that she has made it, however, it does royally mess up my bookshelf. So...I get it from the library when it comes out and wait until it is released in paperback. I'm not proud! :D
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I finished a few books over my 4 day weekend: Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione, which was pretty good but not as good as the first three books. All Shook Up by Shelley Pearsall, which was sweet and funny. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, which I really enjoyed.

Now I'm reading: Blameless by Gail Carriger (Book 3 of the Parasol Protectorate series).
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

For those of you who know me, this won't be much of a surprise, but right now, I have a collection of books out from the Library called Encyclopedia of cars. Only negative point is that they're over 10 years old. I also have some books about the Netherlands out. I'm not that big on fiction novels, but I have frequently read the Twilight Saga novels.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

cullengirl- I loved Blameless, and all of the books really :)

I'm just finishing up Beautiful Creatures!

Thank you Naureen!!
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Reading Frankenstein, the Book of Awesome, and the Sea of Monsters while I'm waiting for my friend to finish The Towers of Midnight so I can read it. SHE NEEDS TO HURRY UP. O.O
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I'm reading Fallen by Kate Lauren... but tonight I'll start Deathly Hallows first because I want to read it before the premiere next week
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Finished Towers of Midnight in about 8 hours. About a hundred pages an hour. My mind is blown.
Moving on to reread the whole Harry Potter series in less than a week, and beat my friend who's reading them for the first time and now on the Half Blood Prince. I'll finish the whole series before she finishes the half of Deathly Hallows she has to read for the movie.