What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: What are you reading?

Post by fanMNM »

UnfreakinBelievable- I just wanted to say that I am team Tamani too! :D

Just finished Bitten by Kelley Armstrong.

Not sure what to read next....You all make such great suggestions but now I have to pick from those great suggestions!!

Thank you Naureen!!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Book 53 of the Animorphs series - I'm rereading the series (because it's going out of print.)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
I also recently read The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting and loved it. It had a very good mix of mystery and romance, along with a supernatural feel -- I would also recommend this one.
I also read this one and really liked it. There is going to be a sequel, which I'm very excited about. It's called Desires of the Dead and I'm not sure when that's going to come out.
cullengirl: Thanks for the recommendation for Incarceron by Catherine Fisher, it looks really intriguing, and I am a huge Hunger Games fan. :)
You're welcome! It's a really good book that you need time to read it carefully. There are lots of different characters to keep track off and the points of view changes in each page. I'm looking forward to reading it's sequel later this later. Let me know what you think!

I finished Everlost by Neal Shusterman and really liked it. I love how original and unusual his books are. Never know what you're going to read by him. I'm going to read Saffron Kitchen by Yasmin Crowther.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Zoee Rose
Settled in Forks

Post by Zoee Rose »

I'm reading "And then he ate my boy entrancers" by Louise Rennison. It's hilarious!
^lilabut @ livejournal
TEAM JACOB FTW!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Okay, Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews (the latest in the Kate Daniels series) came out on Tuesday and I just HAD to read it. So, for the first time, I stopped in the middle of Demon Keepers and read it. I'm so glad I did, it was outstanding! I want to read it again!! Now I am resuming my read of Demon Keepers by Jessica Andersen. It is pretty good so far...the plot is thickening.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Finished Radiant Shadows and am rereading for the subtext. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

I'm waiting for the next Confession of Georgia Nicholson book I've read up to Stop In The Name Of Pants...or was it Love Is A Many Trousered Thing? Which ever one is most recent (team: Dave The Laugh [lol])

I want to reread Burned by Ellen Hopkins, i've read all her stuff except Impulse. Identical was WAY creepy but I loved it. and now it's time for me to leave for work. buh-byes!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

i've just got hold of my illustrated editions of angels and demons and the da vinci code so i'm re reading those now. I've just finished re reading the lost symbol. And so after those i'll start on deception point and then dan browns other book (the one i can't remember the title of at the moment, but it's about the unbreakable code) :lol: i love reading his books, they're so descriptive. I'd love to visit the places he uses in his books to see first hand xhat he's talking about etc.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

oh! I read that one when I was a sophmore in high school. The history club, travel club AND latin club all went to rome and retraced their steps too....I was in french club we were suppsoed to go to paris but the chaperone had a breakdown
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I just finished Boot Camp by Todd Strasser- a shocking and disturbing YA book about kids being in a real life boot camp. Now I'm reading The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
fanMNM wrote:Not sure what to read next....You all make such great suggestions but now I have to pick from those great suggestions!!
I started a blog a few months ago. You can check out my reviews and hopefully find some great reads.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I am reading Angry Housewives Eating Bonbons. It is an emotional rollercoaster that covers 30 years in the lives of a group of women that belong to a Book Club. Interesting, funny at times and a thought provoking book, but not a fluffy read.
by Laniyeah on photobucket