What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: What are you reading?

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

dazzel21 wrote:Me too. Reading Short Second Life of Bree Tanner...
What a coincidence, thats what Im reading. Its making me cry damnit!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:Me too. Reading Short Second Life of Bree Tanner...
What a coincidence, thats what Im reading. Its making me cry damnit!
It's a popular reading these days. I wonder why...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

I'm now reading Undone, by Karin Slaughter. This is a sort of merging of her two main series, as Sara Linton from her "Grant County" novels is now in Atlanta, and becomes involved in a case along with Will Trent and Faith Mitchell of the GBI, protagonists of her other series. I've enjoyed every one of Slaughter's books that I've read so far; be warned, though, that her characters--especially the women--go through hell on a regular basis.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Just finished "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" (it's very weird that loads ofpeople read it as well :P ) and now I'm going for Thomas Pynchon's "Against the Day". It's huge, over 1000 pages! I wonder how long it's going to take me to finish it...
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

despoina92 wrote:Just finished "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" (it's very weird that loads ofpeople read it as well :P ) and now I'm going for Thomas Pynchon's "Against the Day". It's huge, over 1000 pages! I wonder how long it's going to take me to finish it...
I want to read LOTR, but I cant find them anywhere anymore!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Finished Demon Keepers and enjoyed it. Now I am reading the fourth book in the Sebastian St. Cyr mystery series by C. S. Harris, Where Serpents Sleep.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
AlectoCullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AlectoCullen »

Finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and a tad annoyed at myself for speeding through it. One of these days I might have to read at a normal rate instead of speed reading all the time. Out of new books for the time being and the library is closed today. I think I'll read some Torchwood books today Almost Perfect is sounding good.
Thanks to audreywarenne for the signature.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I am reading what I think all of us SM fans are reading The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. So far I am really liking it. Stephenie Meyer ROCKS!
Banner by TammyAZ
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

AlectoCullen wrote:Finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and a tad annoyed at myself for speeding through it. One of these days I might have to read at a normal rate instead of speed reading all the time. Out of new books for the time being and the library is closed today. I think I'll read some Torchwood books today Almost Perfect is sounding good.
When you say Torchwood books do you mean novelizations of the tv show?

rereading my Tortall books by Tamora Pierce. Specifically The Immortals Series, am really speeding my way through to Realm of the Gods because it has my absolute favorite scene of any book, television show, or movie ever of all time in it. Three guesses which one I'm talking about.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Bree's story (of course) :D

Spirit Bound...

and the Twilight Graphic Novel....

Thank you Naureen!!