What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Re: What are you reading?

Post by audreywarenne »

Rule's Bride - Kat Martin
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Finished Lover Mine and loved it! I have waited for the story for so long, there are a couple things that didn't sit well with me, but I overall loved it. I anxiously await the next novel, so much was "glimpsed" in this one.

Now I am reading Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer. I'm enjoying it so far. I've enjoyed their previous collaborations.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I finished "The Body Finder" by Kimberly Derting last night and enjoyed it very much. I'd recommend it for those who want a good mystery along with pararnomal and romance.

I'm eagerly waiting to get Lover Mine by Ward this afternoon. It's the only thing that is making work enjoyable. :)
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Greetings,

I've been enjoing a few books as of late, In the Historical Fiction by Bernard Cornwell the Grail series, on book 2 Vagabond now.

In the Vampire books, the Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill, waitign for book three to come out.

I read all the Blue Blood series since I last post here. again waiting for the next bood.

Fantacy novel the Immortal Nicholas Flamel Series. Waiting for book four out later this month.

On the person front, I started writing my second full length novel The Black Knight Chronicles. One of these days I'll finish editing my first book, Forever -Tribal souls series. Who knows...

Take care

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

I started reading this book called Hush, but I've decided to save it for the summer. So instead I've been reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky which I took out from my school's library. :]
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Finished Night World: Witchlight and moved onto Dark Visions :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Finished Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer and liked it. I still think Agnes and the Hitman is their best collaboration by far, but this was very enjoyable. Now I am reading the final book in the Wake series, Gone by Lisa McMann.

ETA: Finished Gone and really liked it. I was completely satisfied by the ending of this trilogy. Now I am reading Master of Dragons, part of the Mageverse series by Angela Knight.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

reread Romeo and Juliet
finished Inkheart
finished Lover Mine, the newest in the Black Dagger Brotherhood
read a new one, The Hangman's Curse by Frank Peretti (considering for a class novel next year)
oh, and I read the newest one from the author of the Percy Jackson series....The Red Pyramid. It was pretty exciting.

I was so proud of myself for getting thru so many! But then I looked at my book shelf and realized I'm adding more than I'm getting thru! Ahhh!

Thank you Naureen!!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Just finished Size 12 is not Fat by Meg Cabot. It was hilarious,mystery. It is a first in the series. Now I am reading A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.
Banner by TammyAZ
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I've got the Life of Pi in my lap right now, and its really darn good. Thought provoking even when it made me lose any appetite I had (I don't think I'll ever eat fish again), its hillarious and deep at the same time. It kind of reminds me of a smart, philosphical cross between Brandon Sanderson and John Green, but written by a Canadian. I love it!