Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by xhopeonaropex »

BlueStarlight- Wow sounds like you had fun, except for the babies and stomping and constant commentary, lol. /that would be a peeve for me. I'm pretty straight forward and I would tell the person to be quiet so I can enjoy the movie. I remember flying by plane and my flight was 4 am. I needed to sleep and there were 2 kids behind me who wouldnt be quiet and kept kicking my seat. I talked to the parents. That didn't work. So I didnt care anymore and I yelled at the kids telling them some very scary grown up things that made them sit down and be quiet. YOu should definitely go see it again and take the hubby. Congrats in the upcoming baby as well!!! She will be a light shining in your life when she comes.

I have 47 cousins and I love them all. ANd I'm also very very close to my second cousins which I will be taking care of next weekend while the parents go away to vegas. Any of you guys have ideas what to do with a 16 yr old girl, a 15 yr old girl, a 13 yr old boy and a 10 yr old girl for the weekend?? I need to keep them busy and also have fun!!I usually take the 2 older girls out all the time but this time its all 4 and because of the age gap they are picky with what they wanna do. So if you gusy have ideas that would be fantastic!!!

I guess its almot time for bed for me.

Night y'all!!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

cullengirl wrote:
Openhome wrote: Did anyone else catch the "cougar" line in New Moon? Made me cringe a little.
I love that Emmett line!

Actually, the "cougar" line was Bella's when she told Jacob she wasn't really into the cougar thing when he mentioned to her that Quil wanted to come back around because he liked her.
I LOVED that line, because I would turn cougar on TayCob ANYDAY!!! :D
bac wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!

If only I could find a man holding a pie...oh wait this man will do.

(note to self, don't google image search "man in apron" in front of the children)
OMG!!! What I wouldn't give to have THAT in my kitchen baking me just about ANYTHING!! The only thing that could be better is if it was TAYLOR instead! :evil:
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

missp wrote:
cullengirl wrote:
Openhome wrote: Did anyone else catch the "cougar" line in New Moon? Made me cringe a little.
I love that Emmett line!

Actually, the "cougar" line was Bella's when she told Jacob she wasn't really into the cougar thing when he mentioned to her that Quil wanted to come back around because he liked her.
I LOVED that line, because I would turn cougar on TayCob ANYDAY!!! :D
Yes, I caught Bella's line...didn't care for it, either. However, Emmett's line made me laugh because of Edward's expression. It's just funny because really, the Cullens are older, but he compared Bella's human age to Edward's human age, not his vamp age. :)
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Oops..didn't realize that was Bella's line. I loved both lines regardless.

Hope: I skipped the bookstore and got a library job. It feeds my book obsession just as nicely..even more so. :mrgreen:

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. :)

bac: *Snort* Haven't you learned that lesson yet?!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi xhopeonaropex! That is a lot of letters to type. :D
Teenagers are very good at keeping themselves busy, but here are some ideas that don't cost much:
Make your own pizzas one night, you can get canned crust or make your own.
Have a cheesy moviefest - the library is a great source of cheesy movies. Then sit around and make snide comments the whole time. (It works even better if you can get a bad one of a popular star now)
Go see Christmas lights and then have popcorn and hot cocoa afterwards.
Make pine cone bird feeders from pine cones smeared with peanut butter and then rolled in bird seed. Go hang them in a park.

Nissanmama? Any other ideas from the teenage front?
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi everybody!! We have created a brand new adult thread for Taylor titled
ABS-SO-LUTELY ALL THINGS TAYLOR. Come on over and check it out!
Here's the link.
http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... =25&t=5601
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

THe pizza and movie sound like great ideas!!!! But I'm gonna have to try to see wht kind of movies to get becase they hate cheesy movie, alas. They're kids and want something good to watch, but all age appropriate. I'm also trying to see if I should take them to the mall for a bit.

ANy other ideas guys????
missp

Post by missp »

Happy Sunday to all ya'll in the gutter!
Enjoy the last day of the long Thanksgiving weekend!
Someone over in the half way house posted this. I couldn't resist sharing it with you guys! Gobble Gobble!! :lol:

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... bird_0.jpg
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

xhopeonaropex wrote:THe pizza and movie sound like great ideas!!!! But I'm gonna have to try to see wht kind of movies to get becase they hate cheesy movie, alas. They're kids and want something good to watch, but all age appropriate. I'm also trying to see if I should take them to the mall for a bit.

ANy other ideas guys????
How playing on a Wii or Playstation or really any video games? They could all take turns or have a competition with the games.
I may be weird, but that's one of the reasons why y'all like me, right? :mrgreen: , board games. I love playing Monopoly or Scrabble.
Do you have a Ping Pong table? That's always fun at my house when we have company over.

That's all I got for now. I'll keep thinking.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

The video games are a good idea. There are so many people with Wii and X Box and Playstation that you could even borrow one.

MissP: Thanks for the laugh! That was just too funny! :lol: