Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by Openhome »

Happy Birthday Lady Di!!

Any paranormal stud I can. ;)
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I share my birthday with my mom and nephew!! I googled my birthday, and there's a whole list of people in history I share it with. Katie Holmes, Christina Aguilera, and Miki Ando are the only ones I recognize.
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

corona wrote:Ooooh, I think Bella was much more grabby than Edward in the kiss scene.

BTW, in the book, that wasn’t the chicken enchiladas with refried beans night, was it? Maybe that was why he was way over in the rocking chair the next morning. :oops:

Deliberately, I took a deep breath, and then another, letting her scent rip through me like wildfire.
Well, I shouldn’t have posted that on the Bella and Edward thread, it should have been here, but sometimes I can’t help myself. I throw myself to the mercy of the mods. And it’s not really my fault, the thought just popped into my head when reading one of Jazz Girl’s posts about the trust Bella gives Edward by letting him stay with her at night. I couldn’t help but really start thinking about that, because that’s a lot of trust, buddy. It reminded me of a long airplane trip I once took years ago, dressed to the nines, and waking up during the landing with my shirt soaked and drool spilling out of my mouth. Very embarrassing!

I think Bella is a little more careful once Edward is in the picture that the enchiladas don’t have the refries on the side.

B: Edward, why is the window open, is that a reminder of my love for you?
E: No, love. I discovered last night that it isn’t just your mind that is silent nor just my venom that is deadly.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

:rotfl:

(I'm breaking all the rules and posting just a smilie)
by Laniyeah on photobucket
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Have a good weekend, everyone. I'm off on a cruise for the next week. I'll be doing a beginner's scuba excursion, never done it before. Hope the sharks don't get me. :wave:

I should be back in time for Meadow Day, my first here on the Lex.

P.S. Please don't let Edward see my previous post.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

corona wrote:Have a good weekend, everyone. I'm off on a cruise for the next week. I'll be doing a beginner's scuba excursion, never done it before. Hope the sharks don't get me. :wave:

I should be back in time for Meadow Day, my first here on the Lex.

P.S. Please don't let Edward see my previous post.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh Sweet Jesus, I have TEARS!!! Honestly though, you know that is like one of the top 3 signs that you are REALLY in a relationship with someone... when you no longer care enough to hide...well, those things from them. As much as I fantasize about having an Edward, I can't imagine living any significant part of my life with a person who had heightened senses, ESPECIALLY hearing and smell. I'd never get out of the shower!!!

Have fun on your cruise... AND I'M SOOOOOOOOO PMing THAT MESSAGE TO THE REAL EDWARD CULLEN. I can't wait to see what he says!! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Oh, Caryn!!! As if that conversation weren't hilarious enough you threaten to PM the man himself!! Oh jeez... :blush:
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

*peaks in and pokes her head around*

Well, I pmm'd Kayla about this thread and she told me just to jump in and introduce myself. So here we go!

My name is Jennifer and I have a 4 year old. Some of you know me from the Halfway House thread (I see you Ginnie and Caryn!) Um, I don't know what else to say :lol:
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

JennJenn!! Hey girl! No worries here. That's the whole point of this thread is just a wee bit of cutting wayyyyy lose. You can pretty much say whatever comes to mind. I'm going to go with... MuShu Pork! :lol: I have no idea why that just popped in. It just did.

Hmmm, speaking of baking and kitchen discussions... :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

*waves to SwanCullen*
Hi and welcome to the Gutter! Sometimes it gets quiet in here, as life often gets in the way, but when we get chatting, things can get hot and crazy (although we always keep it PG-13 - there seem to be a lot of moderators around here ;>)
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!