Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by una »

24601 wrote:I could easily have said that having our Mods moderate the gutter was like having the fox watch the hen house. Does that sound better? Does thinking of yourselves as foxes sound better?
Why, yes. :oops: I like being referred as a "foxy" lady! :twisted:
24601 wrote:At great personal risk, I have to advise that Pel has been banned from the Gutter.
Don't worry, we'll keep your secret! Although, that does work as an effective warning. If Pel can get banned.. :shock: *mumbling mantra* PG-13, PG-13.... :lol:

Swancullen, yes. There are times when a floral scent, perfume, just a scent on the wind will catch me and freeze me. Sometimes all I get is the emotion that it invokes without the actual memory of the event. Scents are crazy that way, but sometimes I remember something, a moment, a person, an emotion or combination thereof.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

bac wrote:This makes some fun reading.

Alphie and Pel in the archives

I've never read this, but I am totally loving it! :twisted:

*grabs link and runs away* This might be better than having access to all of Edward's... cookbooks! Errr, well okay, yes, no. But it's a really close second! Sa-weet! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I wonder what scents, besides blood and over all scent of a human, that the Cullen's would like? I think Carlisle would either love or hate the hospital smell. Esme, hmmm..... maybe anything contruction. She likes building stuff so why not? Rosalie, car oil definitly! Emmett, Rosalie after working on a car. Jasper.....gun powder! Alice.....the nice clean smell of brand new cars. Edward.....brand new piano :lol: Bella (after change).....Nessie fresh and clean.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Hey Guttermates! :wave: I stopped in to see what was up and happy to see the Gutter so active.

After reading all the scents stories it reminded me of this musk that it seems a lot of women wear. Every time I smell it it makes me think of corpses in coffins. Bleh! My boys wear Axe, I don't know which one it is but it's better than some of them. I'm just glad it's not Old Spice. I went out with a guy in high school who wore gallons of the stuff. He thought he was so cool but he was really just a lounge lizard. Thank God it was only for one date. I do love the commercials though.
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Bewitched wrote:I do love the commercials though.

I was just going to say! The series on youtube last year were hysterical.

("random fish"...).
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

24601 wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote: WHAT!!! Alphie and Pel... in the GUTTER!!! Surely you jest! Our bastiens of the grand example? Say it ain't sooooo! :lol:
At great personal risk, I have to advise that Pel has been banned from the Gutter.

It was too hard for her to keep it PG-13...

:-)
Someday, I am going to go to a Twicon and ask questions about some of their posts. Then, I will ask them about this.

Today, I taught 7th grade gym class. You do not want to know what my day smelled like. :sick:

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hi Bewitched!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Bless your heart OpenHome! I remember that from being in gym class in school. So NOT good! (Espically when the guys have gym 1st period and then you have to smell them all day!)
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I'm right there with Pel. Sometimes I just have to keep my mouth shut (not post) so I don't theorize something horrifically not PG13. Maybe it's because we're both redheads? You know, hot blooded and all? I've always been a Jacob girl, what can I say? No disrespect for our wholly hot Taylor Lautner, I'm just gonna go hang in the corner now with the age appropriate Taylor Lautner aka Michael Copon.

Since we're being nostalgic, just for old times sake, here's a PSTD: Chris Pine (He's my personal favorite for Lucas in the Psy-Changling series.)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

NissianMama, wowza! HELLO Michael Copon! I think my cupckaes baked! He is a TOTAL hottie!!! And Chris Pine, another BEAUTIFUL man!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Don't let her sweet, Mrs. Cope-like exterior fool you. Jules is an amazing source of good looking testosterone.

In fact, if she was Mrs. Cope, those thoughts of Edward would have been VERY different. ;)