Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by bac »

FAN, I am so sorry :( .

This guy feels bad too.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Congrats to una and BSL on your wonderful bundles of joy!

fanMNM - sorry to hear about your husband losing his job. I know exactly how you are feeling. I've been out of work since August and believe me, I'm trying to keep my head above water but I've decided that I can't get down on myself and I have to keep my head up and trudge along until I do find another job. I will keep your family in my prayers and hope that your hubby finds a new job soon.

Like everyone else, here in MD it's frigid. We had some snow yesterday but it wasn't anything compared to what we got a few weeks ago. We ended up having about 2 feet of snow fall and that hasn't happened here in years. So people were in a panic. Right now I'm pretty tired of all this cold weather and wishing for those hot days of summer to return. I find that I can cool down easier then warm up, so the warmer summer weather doesn't bother me.

bac - nice picture, I need someone like him to feel bad for me too! LOL!

Take care everyone and try to stay warm.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

ARG! The Lex dumped me AGAIN! I kept wondering why the old in-box was so empty!!

FanMNM- I'm so very sorry to hear about your hubby's job. We have face that twice, and it is a hard place to be.

CONGRATS TO UNA AND BSL!! I am all shades of happy for you both!!
Two helpful hints: 1. Sitz baths really work, as does copious amounts of fiber. :D
2. When you breast feed, curl your toes. It helps. ;)
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

A poster just posted this and I think it is so funny I have to share.
Today, my 6 year-old daughter was asking me questions about Santa Claus at dinner. My 13 year-old daughter was getting annoyed with all the dumb questions and simply told her younger sister that Santa didn't exist. Instead of being aghast and upset, my younger daughter just said, "Yea but neither does Edward Cullen!" My older daughter left the dinner table and I think its easy to say who won tonight.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Bac, that was great!

Yes, our little girl arrived 3 weeks early via C-section due to preeclampsia. My blood pressure just kind of shot up on New Year's Eve and wouldn't go down. I went to the ER last Saturday night because my BP was so high along with not having felt the baby move that day (which was odd and worried me; she was very active in utero). Baby's heart rate was dipping when I was having contractions, so my doc thought it best to go ahead and deliver...we found out that the cord was wrapped twice around her neck.

Amelia Grace was born on Monday, January 4, 2009 at 12:39 p.m. She weighed 6 pounds, 1.5 ounces, and measured 18 inches long. She's so tiny, but healthy! I can't think of a better way to start off the year! Twi-Mom, what a great nickname for her, LilStarlight! :) That brings tears to my eyes. I'm healing well from the surgery, and last night was the first time I could sleep in the bed...what a relief that was to actually lie down! :)

Congratulations to UNA on the birth of her baby boy!!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ gosh that sound so alarming...happy the doctor acted so quickly

But congrat on a healthy baby Girl!!!!
I hope you are healing fast and that everything is going perfectly...

UNA, Also congrats, a Baby boy.....!!!
I hope you two are doing well.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Bac: That was hysterical! Thanks for sharing and giving a big smile this afternoon.

I'm very happy to hear that you are recovering nicely, BSL. Prayers of a quick recovering are coming your and Una's way. Just want to let you know that you gals are on my mind.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Ya'll! It's been a busy Monday after being out of school last week for two snow days!! Hope all of you had a great day! Can't stay long tonight. I need to go to bed so I can get up and be at school early to do a few things before the kids roll in! Night!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

BlueStarlight- I'm sorry you had to go thru all of that. It must have been nerve-wracking while it was happening but I am so glad your little girl arrived healthy and safely!! And LilStarlight is such a cute nickname :)

I wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers...and bac...thank you for the excellent picture! :) I wanted to report that prayers have been answered and somehow, I don't know how it happened or why, but my husband was offered his job back this week!!! I'm not gonna ask questions, I'm just gonna say THANK YOU and breathe a huge sigh of relief. Apparently, the corporate guys felt my husband had too great of history with the company to let him go. So...a big whew!

Thank you Naureen!!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

fan~~That's wonderful news! So glad things worked out so well!

Today has been a mixture of good and bad. My lapband fill yesterday is too tight, and I can't even keep water down. Going in tomorrow to have some fluid removed.
I had a date tonight. Very nice guy...I was in too much pain with the softball in my chest from the too tight lap band to really enjoy it. Maybe he'll call back....ehhh?