Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by Openhome »

What kind of convention did you attend? I am wanting to maybe go to Creation's in Minnesota, but I want some more info first. I've looked on a site that gave me some great hints and ideas, but I'm still not sure I should spend the money.
:mrgreen: I'm so happy for you! :mrgreen: Getting the autograph and all, that's great! :mrgreen: I'm not jealous at all. :mrgreen:
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Oh Addicted I hope you will share more of your adventure, we so want to live vicariously through your con experience!

I am not attending any cons, sadly. I'm not big on huge peopled events, plus they are never close to where I live.

Happy belated birthday Dear Lexicon! I seriously believe my life would not be as rich and full without this wonderful place!

Welcome back VampMan!!

Anyone check out the 10 second clip from Eclipse?!!?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Addicted!!!! I am :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: as well. Do tell more!

I just saw the 10 sec teaser trailer. I'm glad it is 100% romance. Wow - they are really going to play the Jacob/Bella romance. I am going to restrain myself from watching the trailer online - I want to see it on the big screen first, on Friday.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Addicted, yay, that is so cool. I looked for you during The Today Show, but alas, I couldn't see you with all that crowd of people. I even looked for a green sign. Rob looked like he was pretty nice in meeting people and signing autographs. I'm glad you had a fun trip.

Hi una! Glad to see you on the boards.
Hi again Susie!

I've only watched the trailer once. I didn't want to do too much investigating. However, just on one watch through I was not impressed with the "look" of Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria. I personally like the whole love triangle thing. I am a Switzerland gal myself and have a soft spot for Jacob. Looking forward to June!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

June seems so far off now!
I watched it once as well. First off, all the lines were actually from or close to lines from the book. :o
Secondly, THAT meadow is the meadow I pictured. I'm so glad that they may finally play up the cost of being a vampire. December, Jazz Girl and I have all been on a thread talking about such things. The movies have so far made being a vampire nothing but cool, and in the books there is a terrible, eternal cost (not the soul thing, the eternally denying yourself thing). I HOPE they get that right.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I love the trailer. I have to agree that I am so happy they finally will portray what the cost is. When Edward talks about people you know dying after decades, it broke my heart. I don't like Bryce as Victoria. I am hoping she will grow on me when I watch the movie though.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

I'm so glad to see that this thread has become active again!!!

After seeing the trailer, I also CANNOT wait until June 30!!!
SwanCullen wrote:I love the trailer. I have to agree that I am so happy they finally will portray what the cost is. When Edward talks about people you know dying after decades, it broke my heart. .
I agree - that is very profound! Edward puts it well, doesn't he? It breaks my heart too.
Openhome wrote:I'm so glad that they may finally play up the cost of being a vampire. December, Jazz Girl and I have all been on a thread talking about such things. The movies have so far made being a vampire nothing but cool, and in the books there is a terrible, eternal cost (not the soul thing, the eternally denying yourself thing). I HOPE they get that right.
I'll have to check out that thread!!
bac wrote: I personally like the whole love triangle thing. I am a Switzerland gal myself and have a soft spot for Jacob. Looking forward to June!
Don't tell the gals over at Rob's Halfway House that I'm sort of Team Switzerland too!! (But I still love Rob the best. ;)) I think Eclipse is going to be a real tear jerker - we know how the book ends. I really feel so bad for Jacob, even though I agree with Bella's choice. The note from Edward with the wedding invitation makes me cry - "I know if things had gone the other way, I would have wanted the choice..." (or something like that)

Addicted - Where are you? We can't wait to hear your story!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Susie wrote: Don't tell the gals over at Rob's Halfway House that I'm sort of Team Switzerland too!!

Buwahahahaha! You've been found out! As you can tell from my sigy, I changed the words I had there. there was no way I couldn't put that in there.
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

SwanCullen wrote: As you can tell from my sigy, I changed the words I had there. there was no way I couldn't put that in there.
What do you mean by "sigy"? I don't get it. :oops:
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

OOps! I meant signiture. Sorry for the misspelling!