Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by Addicted »

Yeah, good idea NOT to have your BP taken when Twilight is on the mind.... :lol:

I am thinking that the Eclipse trailer will be shown 1st before Rob's new movie Remember Me. Mostly because it comes out in just a few short weeks & Summit did it so you know that they want it to well.... :D
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I want to share these with all of you

NEW ECLIPSE STILLS!!!

MEADOW KISSING

Leg hitch + first fight clip

and More
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

HOT STUFF! Woohoo, can't wait for Eclipse.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

THANK YOU Marielle!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

You should check out the HH... there are more pics there
I can't post them all....I have to type all night ...maybe Bac can moved them to this thread as welll

I have to go to bed in a few....

good night
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

LadyDi

Post by LadyDi »

Thank you for posting those photos. The ones on page 74 of the thread (the meadow) worked, but I couldn't see the ones from page 75. Whoever said that the meadow in these shots were more along the lines of what they were expecting when they went to see Twilight read my mind (an Edward in the room?).
Sorry I've been MIA (my email notifications decided to stop sending me updates).
Happy Valentines Day to all those who celebrate.
An info request: I'm going to be doing a presentation on Twilight at a conference and I wanted to talk a bit about the different online fan communities. I'm only a member of two of them - if you are a member of others, can you send me a PM and describe your experience?
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I found out that some of the links I posted for the Eclipse still aren't working anymore...
apperently the pics were leaked and summit did some damage control by blocking all the mayor sites who posted them

But here is the link of all 17 pics
with huge thanx to JulieM

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi all!
I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. I'm also hoping to lure another possible Gutterite over named Susie! She is an older Twilighter who feels a little out of sorts, and I told her about our little group of non-recovering addicts.

Other than a possibly dead car and some very energetic teens and pre-teens who need to go outside more, I've had a nice winter and am looking forward to spring here in about two months.

How are you all liking the snow? I know lots of you guys got more than you are used to. We love it, but we got way too little for our tastes.
LadyDi

Post by LadyDi »

"Non-recovering addicts" - good line Openhome.
I was at a conference, did a couple of presentations (one on Twilight) and a whole whack of convention attendees were really eager for me to get into battle with an author who made some disparaging comments about Stephenie Meyer and the series. I told people I really didn't want to start a public fight. Let me ask the adults on here - what are your best short comebacks for people who slam it? My new blurb (now I had time to think about it): "It's got inter-generational appeal and all sorts of people reading. The news recently reported that incidences of skin cancer are down now because people want to mimic the pale complexion of the characters in Twilight. How can you tell me a book that indirectly saves lives is garbage?" Any other one-liners?
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I like that LadyDi!
I would have to think about it too.

Openhome, bring anyone over. I have thought of asking some "older" twilight fans I have seen post around if they would like to come on this thread, but it has been pretty quiet, so I haven't. Maybe some new faces could help keep things going a bit without it being so fast and overwhelming as some of the other threads.

Happy Birthday Twilightmom!
by Laniyeah on photobucket