Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Openhome wrote:Oh, yeah, and I need to finish a fanfic, re-write my first one (thank you Smitten for the great ideas!), edit the stuffing out of a finished manuscript, and write my current YA work in progress.
OMG, Kayla, thanks for the shoutout! It literally brought tears to my eyes, I'm so flattered :cray: Keep me up to date on what you're writing and where I can read it!
You have a totally busy summer, but it looks like a very fun, family one. Have a blast! I can't imagine being ready to send kids off to college - I'm still bracing myself for adolescence.
fanMNM wrote:I'm so excited because my son (who is 5) is going to be a part of the Miss Florida pageant in July.
I read faster than my brain so I didn't even get that this was funny until Openhome pointed it out. I think it's extremely exciting that your son gets to do this and great that you're so supportive! And I don't know of many pageants for boys, so I doubt you're at serious risk for suddenly becoming a pageant mom. I hope he has fun!
BlueStarlight wrote:I just want the beach and watch our toddler play in the sand for her first time.
I did that around 11 years ago in Florida with my oldest, who was just 1 1/2 yrs at the time. It is a wonderful, clear, happy memory for me and I hope that it is wonderful for you, too. I will cross my fingers for no hurricanes for you!

I will also cross my fingers for no hurricanes for me - I'm going to DisneyWorld with my hubby and kids, my mom, and my brother, sister-in-law, and their kids!!! :yahoo: I know the weather will be the pits, but we'll just have to work with it - at least it will be cooler than home, even if the humidity is through the roof. I have triplet 6-yr-olds who've never flown and are excited and nervous. I'm just excited. Huzzah!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi there everyone! I’m here to invite all of you to Edward’s 110th Birthday Party! Isn’t it wonderful? One-hundred-ten, and still going strong!

Anyway, we Cullens are opening a Birthday thread for him on the 20th, and we would LOVE for all of you to stop by and wish Edward a Happy Birthday with us!

This year, the Mods are not just allowing pictures of presents, they are allowing EVERYONE to make him a birthday card or greeting and post it as an image! Esme and I are so excited to see all your artistic creations!

Here are the boring details:
The banners MUST be rated PG, and must be appropriate for the Lexicon, of course :roll:
The banners must not be bigger than 640 X 400
You need to post the banner on another site (such as Photobucket or DeviantArt) and then link the image here.

So, everyone get creative, and let’s see what you can come up with!

Oh dear, I see where this is going... NO headboards!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

What, no broken headboards? How about shredded cottage dresses, can't do that either? OK, I'm out of ideas already.

Smitten,

Florida shouldn't be that bad at Disneyworld, just be prepared. It's a different story, though, if you decide to go to a ride-heavy park like Universal or MGM and have to stand in line for over an hour. That kind of experience will totally whip you.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Wow, fanNMN... I hadn't realized there are so many Floridians on the Lex! Congrats to your son, that should be an experience he'll enjoy now and you can hang over his head when he gets out of line later in life. ;-)

Openhome, when is your cruise? We are cruisin' this summer too. Miami to Cozumel in 13 days, baby!!

Smitten, when are you coming down? I live about ten miles from Disney property, and yes, the weather can be oppressive if you don't like the humidity. You're in AZ, right?
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

The Real Alice Cullen wrote:I’m here to invite all of you to Edward’s 110th Birthday Party! Isn’t it wonderful? One-hundred-ten, and still going strong!
Awesome! What to get the vampire who has everything .... :confused: Well I'll stop by, even if all I have is lined paper with "Happy Birthday" scrawled in crayon. I promise no headboard ... except my new banner :D
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

smitten_by_twilight wrote:
The Real Alice Cullen wrote:I’m here to invite all of you to Edward’s 110th Birthday Party! Isn’t it wonderful? One-hundred-ten, and still going strong!
Awesome! What to get the vampire who has everything .... :confused: Well I'll stop by, even if all I have is lined paper with "Happy Birthday" scrawled in crayon. I promise no headboard ... except my new banner :D
Nice! ;) And you know I adore you and your help, right?

We are cruising to Alaska, 'cause we Wisconsinites can't get enough of the cold!!
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi again!

I’m just popping in to remind you all that tomorrow is the BIG BIRTHDAY BASH! Please come and celebrate Edward’s 110th Birthday with us!

We are all SO excited to share our gifts with Edward and see what you’ve come up with!

You can come on and post your birthday wishes on one thread, and your gifts on another.

Remember, this year, you can post your gifts as images (make sure you link to the image, not the whole site) that will show up in the thread!

Also, you can post birthday cards / banners for Edward. Isn’t that wonderful!

If you want to post a picture of a gift, you need to do the following:
1. Make sure the image is smaller than 640 by 480
2. Post the link INSIDE the img coding you get when you push the img button. It should look like this [img]THELINKHERE[/img]. Again, link to the image only.
3. You need to preview your post first, to make sure it works right.
4. If the image is too big, just post the direct link for others to open.

To post your banner or card:
1. Just make your card / banner and make sure it is smaller than 640 across by 480 tall
2. Post it to an image hosting site (like DeviantArt or Photoshop) and then get the IMG link.
3. Paste the IMG link directly into your post, and voila! One super special birthday gift!

AND to make it a little more fun, Esme and I are judging your entries, so do your best!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
The Real Charlie Swan
Operating on a need to know basis

Post by The Real Charlie Swan »

corona wrote:What, no broken headboards? How about shredded cottage dresses, can't do that either? OK, I'm out of ideas already.
You people just never stop, do you? I didn't need to hear about headboards. I really didn't. Not now, not ever.
Don't ever forget that I do carry a weapon. Please don't make me use it for the first time on you.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

The Real Charlie Swan wrote:
corona wrote:What, no broken headboards? How about shredded cottage dresses, can't do that either? OK, I'm out of ideas already.
You people just never stop, do you? I didn't need to hear about headboards. I really didn't. Not now, not ever.
Sorry, Charlie. Although, and I hate to be the one to break this to you... You do realize Ness wasn't immaculately conceived, right? I mean, I know you're new to this whole gutter kitchen conversation. But, when we say that they did lots of *baking on Isle Esme, we wern't talking about cookies. I love you, Chief. Truly I do. But, someone has to drag you kicking and screaming into the reality of having a grown up daughter. I'll give you my dad's number if you need some tips. ;)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Chief, we always show you the utmost respect here. Well, maybe not here exactly, but you know what we mean.

Jazz Girl is only talking about some rumors spread around by this Stephenie chick, and none of us would even be talking about it now except ALICE barged in here and brought it up...again, if you can believe that. Now, I know you like Alice. I like Alice. Everyone here likes Alice. Alice likes Alice. She was the one, though, that introduced the headboards comment, so, it's like she kind of confirmed those Stephenie rumors. I think you should take this up with her, because if Emmett hears about these rumors then I don't need to tell you that all hell is going to break loose. Bella's not going to be happy, the birthday boy isn't going to be happy, and you don't want to be in the middle of that.

Just keep a low profile, nip this in the bud, and maybe everything will blow over. In fact, just think about talking this over with Alice, and I bet you this will never come up again. I know, that sounds weird, but trust me.

P.S. I'm glad to hear you are no longer sleeping on the couch.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”