Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by fanMNM »

Happy Birthday Variety!

QOTD: Who is the best actor/actress in Hollywood?

Thank you Naureen!!
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Hmmmmmmmmmm I have a lot of favorite actors in Hollywood: Gerard Butler, Matthew McConaughy, Michael Douglas, Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon Levitt (after his performance in Inception even though I've known him since Angels in the Outfield), Heath Ledger, ..... The list goes on

For female I like Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner, Jane Fonda, Eva Longoria, Cate Blanchett, ....

I can't really think of alot of females right now. But I honestly like alot of actors and actresses. Just my favorites would be Gerard and Kate Hudson. They stole my heart from day one. :)
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I'm a big movie person and I only base whether or not to see the movie is on the cast.

Favorite Actors that never let me down: Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Leonardo Dicaprio, and a few others.

Favorite Actress: Cate Blanchett, Toni Collete, Rachel Weiz, and Emma Thompson. I'm sure there are lots of others, but these are the ones that usually don't let me down.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Wow nice Qotd, but difficult to answer...

best actor: like most first one to pop up in my head is Johnny Depp, but I have a lot more. one of them is Alan Rickman...and I have a weak spot for Sean Connery. (I want to put Rob with them as well but i think Rob has to grow and learn a lot more to reach the level on which these actors perform, still I love him without a question)

Best actress I think should be Liv Tyler and Sandra Bullock...but I have Kiera Knightly also high on my list...

add to the Qotd, best director?

for me it's Tim Burton without a doubt...I've always wondered what it would be like to have his brilliant mind and vision
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

You all mentioned quite a few of the actors or actresses I would list! Johnny Depp is definitely one of mine (although I can't say I always love every movie he is in, but his name on a film usually makes me interested in seeing it). I like Sean Connery alot. I like Michael Douglas, too. And, although he can tend toward roles that similar to one another, I like Will Smith. Oh, and Gerard Butler. I thought he was one of those stereotypical action movie guys until he did The Ugly Truth and I saw a whole new side to him. Actresses? I like Kate Hudson...I like Liv Tyler. I love Meryl Streep (especially in Mama Mia). Ok, so I'm going to stop here with an added note that there are hundreds more I could list :)

As far as directors go, I can't say I have a favorite. I can see why Tim Burton would be a favorite for many, and I like some of his movies, but he can be a little out there for me. Saying that though, if I had to pick a favorite, I'd say Baz Lurhmann, who can also lean toward the weird...LOL :lol:

New QOTD: What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?

Thank you Naureen!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Happy Belated Birthday Variety!!!

I am back from my vacation. My head is pounding still. Word of advice, never go on a mountain vacation where you go from, say, 2,000 feet above sea level to 8,000 with a head cold that becomes a sinus infection for the return trip.

Owwee! I am here...sorta...trying to work and not just curl up holding my head whimpering.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Una: Welcome back, dearie! Sorry for the sinus infection. Hope you at least enjoyed some part of your vacation.

QOTD: I tend to stay away from weird foods. I stick to what I know. LOL, I'm so lame!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

QOTD: Steak Tar-Tar (raw ground steak). I had it in Germany, and once I was able to swallow the stuff (VERY slimy) it was really kind of good. I like the taste of rare beef.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Happy Birthday Katwomankath!

Actors and Actresses: Don't think I have a favorite. I like some of the ones you guys listed. I'm also not one of those types that watches a movie because of the actor/actress in it. I kinda like Keri Russell, but haven't seen to much of what she's been in.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Happy Birthday Katwomankath!

Actors/Actresses: There are several I like. One of my favorites is Tom Hanks. I also like Kate Winslet.

QOTD: Weird foods? I guess you could say the Haggis I tried in Scotland was weird. But it was tasty, served with neeps and tatties!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!