Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by una »

FanMNM I am so sorry to hear!! I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers! Please accept my deepest condolences!

(((FanMNM)))
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Fan: my sympathies for your loss. Glad you could be there!

I still don't have tickets to NM, but have plans to go next Monday.

I didn't see the Oprah interview. I did DVR it, but haven't watched yet. Sounds like the best parts didn't even air?!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

So sorry to hear of your loss FanMNM. I was able to be there for two of my grandparent's last minutes, and I am glad for the time and the final goodbye. I hope your family heals quickly and that the memories bring you peace.

New Moon: We get to go to a private theater showing here. If we can guarantee 45 ticket sales, they will show any film you want at 10 am. So we did. YES!! Not a whole theater full!! And, I get to go with some of my favorite teens and their moms.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Hugs for you FanMNM. I am glad you were able to be with your grandma. That is a blessing.

Openhome, I am jealous right now. A PRIVATE SHOWING WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS! So not fair. How long does it take to drive to WI. *bac gets on mapquest, forgetting momentarily that she has children and a husband that may not appreciate her absence*
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

WOO HOO! Come on up. Bring the kids and get the hubby a video game.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

FanMNM--So sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Cool that you are also a 5th grade teacher! Are you kids crazy about Twilight too??

I'm watching the LA premier...the hosts are soooo lame!! Ms. Satellite Heart is driving me NUTS!! What a lucky girl that fan winner was to get to meet RPATZ!! Her interview/reporter skills are a little lacking...but who's wouldn't be at a time like this??

Somewhere a few pages back, I saw that someone posted that Taylor Lautner had turned 18. I hate to burst our pedophile bubbles, but he doesn't actually turn 18 until February. So, he's jailbait for a few more months yet. :evil:

Only 3 more days, ladies!!! If you come in and find me sitting in a pile of ashes, it's because I have spontaneously combusted in anticipation!!
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Ok, so this morning I'm trying to win tickets to see Twilight and New Moon. You have to answer a random vampire question and be caller number 7. So my 14 old son is in the passenger seat redialing since I drive a stick and really you shouldn't talk and drive at the same time anyway, I totally knew the answer: Buffy. But sadly I didn't get through. This other mom did. When they asked her if she was a huge fan of course she said yes. Then they asked her if she'd read all the books and :shock: :o she said she hadnt read them at all!!!!! how you can you be a huge fan if you haven't read the books!!!!!
Ok, end of rant.

Openhome, you are so lucky. I'm thinking I should buy my tickets now so I can actually get in to see it this weekend.

Fan I'm so sorry for your loss. hugs.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Fan: I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you got time to be around family and share her last moments together.

Openhome: I'd love to have a theatre to myself! In fact, I had to build my dream home I must have the following things: a library and a home theatre. 8-) I was very fortunate during the midnight showing of the TW movie. There were a lot of teens and a few moms with daughters. I was a bit worried that there'll be lots of talking during the movie, but nope. Everyone was quiet and respectful because they all wanted to make sure they didn't miss anything.

Missp: I wanted to punch the Anna out. I couldn't believe some of the comments that came out of her mouth. :evil: The girl seriously kept plugging herself about her song in the movie whenever she talked to someone. I guess I have to skip that song on the soundtrack from now on. Seriously, she was that annoying. I was sad to hear the essay that the girl who had won the contest. I'm glad she had her moment on the red carpet.

Bewitched: I get irritated when people say there are huge fan when they haven't read the series. Billy Burke, at the preimere, mentioned he hasn't read the series. I was shocked, but hey, he's still a hot Charlie so I guess we could forgive him. :twisted:
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Oh Bewitched, you were robbed! I agree, you can't be a fan, if you haven't read the books! Especially since the movies are BASED on the books. Plus, there are four books and only one movie out...HELLO!?!? :shock: You should have won them!

After hearing about the red carpet interviews, I'm glad I missed it. The hoopla over the celebs is really not my thing. I really am just looking forward to seeing the movie, hopefully with not a lot of people in the theater.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Oh Openhome... so lucky. I have family in WI - should I jump on the private jet tonight? :lol:

Sadly, I don't have anyone with whom I can go to the movie. I'm really bummed. I did it solo for Twilight, but it was so disappointing in the theater and after not to have a fellow fan to talk to (in person). I planned on going solo to the matinee on Monday, but I don't know. I'm in a downer mood. :cry: I'll see it soon!!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!