Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by Addicted »

Haven't been on in FOREVER.... :(
Holidays, everything, busy....

I was soooo excited to read about una & BSL....
Congrats on Miss Baby Amelia....
and
On the Baby Boy as well!!!!
;) Hmmmm.... Just thinking.... ;)

Anyways, volunteered @ this past weekends Miami Twilight Tour. A BEYOND rare experience because of how little attendees were there & because VERY few volunteers showed up. A Con Weekend that I know I will NEVER have again. I had a BLAST!!!!
*thankful*

Always "starstruck" when I see Alphie, but it is totally true. :lol:
Mike(Mike)(photo I like most isnt up, yet) & Christopher(Marcus) were who I was most looking forward to meeting, & they SOOOO did not disappoint.... LOVE THEM!!!!
It was nice to see Justin again(met him @ EyeCon) & Kiowa was absolutely adorable. A typical 19yr old. I kept telling him to get his priorities straight & that he better got on a Mission, :lol:. They both ROCKED!!!!.
Charlie(Demetri), well Charlie was just AWESOME!!!! He kept making fun of me since I had lost my voice, BEFORE the Con even started. My luck....
Yeah, me losing my voice, & yet still trying to talk, seemed to be fun for all.... :lol:
Oh, & Peeeta.... As always, such a doll.... Gotta Love Him!!!!

I keep my MS & FB pages private, but I don't mind sharing these photo's with ya'll....
Haven't been on in FOREVER it seems, but The Lex is still my "Twilight Home" & I am going to do better with visiting.... :D
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

:evil: Can't see the doctor until 1 pm to have some of the fluid removed from my lap band! My chest feels like an Elephant is sitting on it every time I take even a tiny drink of anything! Forget soup or anything else. This is going on 48 hours now... :?
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Aww missp, I hope it gets better soon.
I have something to cheer you up....
the official dvd release date for new moon is posted by Summit...
It will be released 20th of march......
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Thanks, Marielle!! I am planning on pre-ordering it Feb. 1st.

Thanks for all the well wishes, Ya'll! The doc removed some fluid from my band yesterday, and I have been steadily getting better ever since. Dehydration is nothing to full around with...trust me. I have been able to eat pureed foods today and drink a lot of fluids. I will be back as good as new by Monday...with no hospital stay, thank goodness!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Glad things are going better missp. I can't imagine how painful it would feel to have that pressure in your chest.

Addicted! Your trip sounds like so much fun. I love hearing about your adventures at the conventions and seeing your photos. I have to live vicariously through you.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

MissP, so sorry to hear about your band issues! That sounds really painful. I hope you are well soon.

Addicted: SO jealous! I'm glad you have had such a good time, and thanks SO much for sharing!
missp

Post by missp »

I'm feeling almost back to normal today! Going to spend the day writing the next chapter of my ffic, Perfect Forever! Happy Saturday, Ya'll! :D
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Oh my gosh, missp I hope all is well real soon. Sounds like no fun for you lately.... :(
Prayers your way for sure!!!!

Hate to do this in the same post, but I love it too much not to share it. That's why I scrolled down some. :lol:
I LOVE Mike!!!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Seriously... yesterday i went to a holiday convention to get some ideas for the summer holiday....
there was a travel expert for Voltera....
He wasn't very pale, and I expect he was wearing contacts because his eyes weren't red.....

I took the brochure and it's totally New Moon....

we got some really good ideas too, New Sealand, Australia, St. Martin, indonesia.... really the convention was great...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Sounds cool marielle! I wanna go too!

Addicted, love the photo with Mike Mike. He plays the part well.

missp, I haven't had a chance to check out your fic, but I will. I am amazed at all you writers!

Happy Birthday Somethingblue!

For you a little SPIKE.
by Laniyeah on photobucket