Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by cullengirl »

The Real Charlie Swan wrote:Pardon my intrusion, but I have to ask about:
cullengirl wrote: I handed her the Gutter cookbook and told her it was from the lex.
Huh? There's a cookbook?

Last time I posted here asking about recipes I was told:
bac wrote:Sorry Charlie! This is for a different kind of baking. Perhaps Sue can show you some of her skills later, in private.
Let me tell you, Its taken me a while to get over that.

And now there is a cookbook? Why didn't you tell me?
As for the actual cooking cooking kind, well, most of us know that you can't cook. Remember that time when you tried to make pasta for Bella and it came out as one whole clump? ;) Yeah, so we thought it might not be really helpful to you. And as for the other baking, we'll we figured you did something right because you actually had a normal, healthy 100% human unlike your daughter. *Scratches head*
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

cullengirl wrote:And as for the other baking, we'll we figured you did something right because you actually had a normal, healthy 100% human unlike your daughter. *Scratches head*

*chokes*

How did I miss this convo!!!? You ladies are a riot.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
The Real Charlie Swan
Operating on a need to know basis

Post by The Real Charlie Swan »

bac wrote:Charlie, I stand by what I said before. Talk to Sue.
Well, since you suggested it, I asked Sue. She looked at me as if I was crazy and showed her what you said.

After she read the topic, she started yelling. Now I am sleeping on the couch. And I still don't understand what all of you are talking about.
Don't ever forget that I do carry a weapon. Please don't make me use it for the first time on you.
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

The Real Charlie Swan wrote:
Well, since you suggested it, I asked Sue. She looked at me as if I was crazy and showed her what you said.
After she read the topic, she started yelling. Now I am sleeping on the couch. And I still don't understand what all of you are talking about.
Charlie, your only hope now is to take her to The Lodge, pay for a nice formal dinner (does she like prime rib as much as you?) and hope she just forgets you ever asked.
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
The Real Sue Clearwater
Settled in Forks

Post by The Real Sue Clearwater »

The Real Charlie Swan wrote:

All right, bac, you sent Charlie to ask me, so I am asking you; exactly how do you expect me to explain this to him? What you people think of while you cook is scandalous.

Since you and Nissanmama, Nena, and Openhome seem to think this is funny, maybe you can explain to me how a gutter, a moon and muffins all fit together here.Then you can tell me how on earth I am going to tell Charlie. I just hope my kids don't see this. I will never hear the end of it.

However, I might like to learn your "Tricks of the Trade." Those PSD men certainly were... interesting.
;)
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I don't post in this thread but sometimes read. :wave: Hi Charlie and Sue!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Uh oh, I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble :oops: .
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Sue, that's why it's all code...so only we adults truly know what is going on in the *ahem* kitchen.

Also...depending on how, uh, close you and Charlie are...it's up to you how much you want to explain. Or, if you want to take him on as your apprentice in the kitchen! :twisted:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

The Real Sue Clearwater wrote:
Since you and Nissanmama, Nena, and Openhome seem to think this is funny, maybe you can explain to me how a gutter, a moon and muffins all fit together here.Then you can tell me how on earth I am going to tell Charlie. I just hope my kids don't see this. I will never hear the end of it.
;)
Well, you see the birds and the bees were already taken and that was always such a been there, done that discussion. By the way, I never understood why of all the creatures on Earth we picked those 2 is beyond me.

Let's see if I can explain something. :write: The gutter is some place you can get sweaty and dirty..excuse me dhirty (with the h is preffered). The moon refers to romantic mood/night time but really time doesn't matter which I'm sure both parties will agree. And as for muffins, heat needs to be involved in order for something delicious to occur. I know you've had this conversation before. Does any of this ring your or Charlie's bell?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Does any of this ring your or Charlie's bell?

Hem. Let's keep this clean, Cullengirl.... (*grin*)
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”