Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by Jazz Girl »

corona wrote:Well, crap.

I had mine pre-ordered on Amazon, but it won't get here at least for another week. Pre-ordered the Nook version for my Nook Color, but can't download until tomorrow. Sometimes technology sucks, you just need to go into a book store.

I preordered, as well. I'm thinking about a quick side-trip to my local Border's to pick up a copy and then I'll gift the one I preordered to a friend. What can I say? I have no willpower. Who knows?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

I think my biggest surprise was that Dumbledore was gay and that he goes into business with Esme due to his "special talent" in interior decoration.

And who would have thought that Jacob gets caught with Edward's brush and a vial of Polyjuice potion? What a rascal, that guy just never gives up!
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Haahaa :rotfl: Nice one Corona!

Yes, sometimes technology makes things harder than they should be. Of course, sometimes it is an incredible blessing as well. I plan on walking into a store to buy mine, I just don't know when yet. Payday is Friday, that may be a good day.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Jazz Girl wrote:
corona wrote:Well, crap.

I had mine pre-ordered on Amazon, but it won't get here at least for another week. Pre-ordered the Nook version for my Nook Color, but can't download until tomorrow. Sometimes technology sucks, you just need to go into a book store.

I preordered, as well. I'm thinking about a quick side-trip to my local Border's to pick up a copy and then I'll gift the one I preordered to a friend. What can I say? I have no willpower. Who knows?
I was a little disappointed by the late delivery date. Stupid, shiny Amazon.com...

Good idea though, Caryn. I didn't think of doing it that way.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

bac wrote:Haahaa :rotfl: Nice one Corona!

Yes, sometimes technology makes things harder than they should be. Of course, sometimes it is an incredible blessing as well. I plan on walking into a store to buy mine, I just don't know when yet. Payday is Friday, that may be a good day.
Same here! That's when I will be able to get it as well. oR heck, maybe next month as a bday present to myself.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

OK, I got it now, was able to download it this morning, finally. I'll have to start reading it tonight.

Looks like I must have got a bogus copy of the Guide yesterday, since I was pretty sure Remus Lupin wasn't the true father of Embry. :shock:
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

corona wrote:OK, I got it now, was able to download it this morning, finally. I'll have to start reading it tonight.

Looks like I must have got a bogus copy of the Guide yesterday, since I was pretty sure Remus Lupin wasn't the true father of Embry. :shock:
What! Wait, does that mean that Fenrir Greyback isn't a distant cousin of Paul's either? Well, crap!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Did you guys read that Bellatrix was bitten by a vampie and that's how Jane was created?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

I haven't bought the book yet. Apparently I'm missing something. What's the deal with all the Harry Potter references??
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

BlueStarlight wrote:I haven't bought the book yet. Apparently I'm missing something. What's the deal with all the Harry Potter references??
We were just having some fun, since actual spoilers should only be posted on specific threads, and this wasn't one of them. :wave: