The Hunger Games/Catching Fire/Mockingjay

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: The Hunger Games/Catching Fire

Post by bored by the sea »

Variety wrote: Now, here's a treat for you:
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.161011059.jpg

Beautiful Bookthongs by Stupid Shiny Volvo Driver. She started with Twilight, then added the Brotherhood, and the collection has grown since then. She finds the best charms, and will custom make things, too.
:o those are soooooo beautiful!!!!, wow people are so clever with these things.

*************8 days til release day everyone :D *********
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Variety wrote: Now, here's a treat for you:
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.161011059.jpg

Beautiful Bookthongs by Stupid Shiny Volvo Driver. She started with Twilight, then added the Brotherhood, and the collection has grown since then. She finds the best charms, and will custom make things, too.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Varietyyyyyyyy I love you for this!!!!

And this has been bothering me for 2 weeks now but I have to say it. Mockingjay is in my store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been there for 2 weeks and everytime I pass by it in the basement I sob. The books are in boxes and we are not allowed to open the boxes till the release date. Apparently some idiot who worked in a bookstore or publishing company got the copy of Deathly Hallows, made copies of the book and posted it online before the release date. Ever since we haven't been allowed to read certain books that have a strictly enforced street date. :( But in the same time I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 days everyone!!!! :D
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

xhopeonaropex wrote:[

And this has been bothering me for 2 weeks now but I have to say it. Mockingjay is in my store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been there for 2 weeks and everytime I pass by it in the basement I sob. The books are in boxes and we are not allowed to open the boxes till the release date. Apparently some idiot who worked in a bookstore or publishing company got the copy of Deathly Hallows, made copies of the book and posted it online before the release date. Ever since we haven't been allowed to read certain books that have a strictly enforced street date. :( But in the same time I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 days everyone!!!! :D
Yay!!! Really you have it already in your store. 7 more days...I'm really so excited :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
xhopeonaropex

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Yes it's been in my store for 2 weeks now. Boxes worth!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

A FOAF (friend of a friend) claims he got a copy of Mockingjay already in a bookstore in a small town. Dunno how true it is (I didn't ask my friend for photographic evidence or anything) but if it's true - then no fair!
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
xhopeonaropex

Post by xhopeonaropex »

LadyDi wrote:A FOAF (friend of a friend) claims he got a copy of Mockingjay already in a bookstore in a small town. Dunno how true it is (I didn't ask my friend for photographic evidence or anything) but if it's true - then no fair!
LadyDi If that's the case, if anyone finds out or the book is shown to anyone or is released. There could be a major lawsuit involved. Tell your friend to keep it on the DL (downlow) and not do ANYTHING to that book till the release date. It's a pretty serious thing if anyone from the publishing company finds out.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

heck i remember when that Harry Potter thing happened (yep i like HP as well as twilight, hunger games etc :lol: ) it was pretty bad, as everyone was waiting with baited breath for the book and then someone has to go ruin it :| anyways thats pretty exciting that the bookstores already have it, hmm i may just cancel my amazon order and pay double the price for it at the store so that i can have it on time, i reeallly cannot wait for it any longer. **6 days!!****
**TEAM EDWARD**
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

*o.k. hope this doesnt count as a double post as its done on a different day :lol: pologies if it does * anyways audible.com has chapter one on their fb page i may have listened to it :o :lol: i caved in and totally couldnt resist, wont spoil it for anyone but just thought id let you all know as some of you may be as weak as me and not able to wait til wednesday :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Argh! My bookstore got them a few days ago, and I cannot bribe my "friend" who works there to slip me my copy early! He already read the last chapter and is taunting me! (of course he didn't read teh first 2 books so he doesn't know if what he knows is important). I may just implode if he texts me one more cryptic hint!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
xhopeonaropex

Post by xhopeonaropex »

I'd rather wait and respect the date for the author and the release. I know how hard it is to get books finished and prepare for a launch of something. And the fact that the books get into other people's hands who can possibly go ahead and release it ahead of time like the HP situation upsets me. Hopefully nothing like that happens until then :)