Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by sachael »

A mythical Creature.... hmmm..
at first maybe i'ds say a Zombie.. but i think it's more like a monster rather than "Mythical" so... I would say.. A cross between an angel/fallen angel and human... AKA the Nephilim. Though most think that they should be banished... i don't know.. i love being human and being able to live... at the same time... i want to get Angelic 'genes'... i don't know.. hope that makes sense.. =D

and since Ninna can't eat those muffins..... *goes to get her share* muwahahahahahah
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Good Afternoon Lexily!
Well the wedding was very nice. It is something I wouldn't do personally, but it was fun. It was in a vineyard but it was sooo windy and lots of bugs. The bridesmaids wore black and white polka dots...which I would def. not do. The food was alright, but I think Greg and I got sick from the food because we felt like crap when we got home and Greg got sick last night.

@Sarah- Hey girl.. yea its me Lily... we are friends on FB lol. But yea I think I just missed you joining the Gen Y when I went on my very long hiatus from the Lex. But I am happy I am back! I don't think Greg was inspired lol, but I hope so. It really wasn't that bad though because we went with his parents and sister so I knew a few people. It was fun.

So on my movie list today is Inglorious Basterds and FAME so those should be fun to watch.

Ninna- dirty dirty mouth!! lol. But I already knew that :lol:
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Megs - I'm sorry about the marathon! I know you were looking forward to it so much. I'm positive you will get at least one completed though

Ninna - we wont hold the dirty mouth against you ;)

I've been a bad Lexily again by not posting regularly like I say I will. Really I've just haven't had anything to share. I've just been catching up on errands, cleaning, doctors appointments, and trying to find what is wrong with my car.

I start my first summer class tomorrow, hopefully I won't fall asleep during my 2 hour and 40 minutes 8:00am class. Luckily I have some friends to keep me company. I think we get a 15 minute break half way through and I've heard this professor sometimes brings the class bagels.

I saw the new merch for Eclipse on Hot Topic's website - not impressed. Whoever does the Twilight merch took it to an extreme this time with the colors - everything is black white/silver, or bright red. It all looks really cheap too like they just got so use to twi-fans buying merch that the quality - even though it was never spectacular to begin with - doesn't really matter. The engagement ring was the worst, since it isn't just a themed necklace but something based off directly off what SM's writing. I hope they come out with some good novelty items - I like the band-aids and the wolf-pack packing tape from New Moon :D because I'm not feeling any of the t-shirts or jewlery.

Mythical creature - forest nymph maybe. Never really thought about it, but I've always found the stories w/ nymphs to be entertaining.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

pennybug84 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:**sidenote- i've been to "Juliets balcony" in Italy and it really is kind of magical in a weird way
Oh man!I am so jealous!! I've always wanted to go to Italy & after seeing this movie I want to go even more!! And before this movie I'd never heard of Juliet's balcony. I think it would be so cool to go! Crosses fingers that someday it will happen.
i only got to go because of my GCSE in art, we went on an art trip all around Italy, went to piza, venice, rome, florence etc it was awesome going to see "the balcony" even though it's obviously probably not "it" but i love Romeo and juliet so i appreciated it :lol: if i hadn't taken art as a subject i doubt i would've ever gotten to go.
Ally_Cat wrote:I saw the new merch for Eclipse on Hot Topic's website - not impressed. Whoever does the Twilight merch took it to an extreme this time with the colors - everything is black white/silver, or bright red. It all looks really cheap too like they just got so use to twi-fans buying merch that the quality - even though it was never spectacular to begin with - doesn't really matter. The engagement ring was the worst, since it isn't just a themed necklace but something based off directly off what SM's writing. I hope they come out with some good novelty items - I like the band-aids and the wolf-pack packing tape from New Moon :D because I'm not feeling any of the t-shirts or jewlery.
yeah i had a peek at it i think there was like one t-shirt i liked, all of them seem rather over the top- design wise, i heard that the colour theme for Eclipse is going to be red so i guess thats kind of what all the merch is going to centre around.
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Thanks guys for the support and well wishes! There will be other runs I know, but you know bummed still. Sitting on Fernando (the couch’s name…haha) with my box of Kleenex and my head cold I think just feels a bit worse now than before…oh well.

But on a brighter note, my wonderful boyfriend came down on the spur of the moment to visit me since I canceled my race and was sick. So since I was bumming big time and upset he well came down to cheer me up and be with me. Awwwwww right!!! Yeah so of course that just put the biggest smile on my face and made me forget about me being sick temporarily and my run too. So I just feel so spoiled and on cloud nine because well yeah he is just the best guy ever. But I hate having to see him go. But he’ll be back soon.

Sarah-hope you are having “fun” organizing. I have to be in the mood to really do that otherwise I just drag my feet with it and just really don’t do well with it at all. Hmmm marathon in London ehhhh?? haha

Vicky-thanks for the tea hun….and cool that you have been to Juliet’s balcony. That is neat.

Penny-I know I never was a huge runner, but got into it this past year and I really…ahem, like it?!?! I know weird right. Well it is this love/hate relationship that I have with it where I push myself further that I thought I could go and I love the endorphins and adrenaline rush I get and then well running pushing me back my injuring me, hahah. But HAWAII that would be soooo cool!! And I agree I would go to Hawaii just to go too!

Ninna- did you say muffin?? LMAO

Lily-Awww sorry you are Grey weren’t feeling well after the wedding. That is no fun. Did you get anyone to do your hair like you wanted?

Ally-Thanks sweetie! You aren’t a bad lexling..i think we are just all super busy and you are on your post college breather too. Just taking a break from things and enjoying life, hopefully that is.

OK off to flip thru the TV or watch a movie.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Dazzled_by_Cullens wrote: Ninna- did you say muffin?? LMAO
what I said can be found in my FB status... :roll:

ninna is going to bed now. good night, sleep tight, don't let the beddragons bite
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Megz- you're such a lucky girl to have a wonderful boyfriend! I hope you feel better soon! Hopefully the Dark Hunters are helping you feeling a little bit better... hehe. And no I didn't get anyone to come. I just did everything myself... oh wellz. lol

Everyone is either graduating, getting engaged, getting married, or having kids. I feel so stuck :(.

Well goodnight Lexily! I will be on tomorrow after work bleh.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Lily--I totally get the stuck thing. Sometimes it seems like I'm the only one I know who's single. All the guys I know are either gay, taken, or total losers. Or they're a pathetic ex who's STILL trying to get back with me after 4 years. Oh, wait, that fits in with the last category, LOL.

Anyway, I haven't been doing much but unpacking lately. My life is boring. I watched Julie & Julia and absolutely loved it. I should've known that anything with Amy Smart and Meryl Streep had to be good. But that's about it.

Kimmy---Good to see you're on here more often!

Mythological creature---I would totally be an elf. Or a wood nymph. And when I say elf, I'm thinking Middle-Earth, not North Pole, lol.

That's it for now--later lexlings!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Evening guys. It's 4am here and I'm ill :( as in stabbing stomach pains, running to the bathroom ill. I dunno if it's something I ate or what but it is really NOT ok! *mope*

ok enough moping, were done now. Happy Sarah - just no jumping and craziness. Calmness from the corner with her bottle of water :) hehe

Megs that is SOO sweet! I'm so glad to hear how happy and gooey you are and even more so that he's taking good care of you. Cos goodness help anyone who thinks they can be with one of my lovely lexily and not look after them!

Becs sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you and James and sending you both big hugs. And as for the girl drama *rolls eyes* sheesh. Let them cone to you when they're ready to talkabout it and not be childish.

Ok I'm on the iPhone so it's kinda hard to respond because you can't really scroll back properly. So Hiya! To everyone I missed.

*huggles to all*

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]