Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by SarahGoddard »

Janny - you'll just have to help out with all the Lexling weddings then wont you? :D

Long distance budget wedding planning...now THERES a niche career!

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

hahahaha thats much more difficult than it sounds....still..i think it can be done ;)

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Misty, and everyone else talking costumes...
I'm having half a mind to go as the Heffalump :) Our company party is November 13th, the theme is Hollywood/red carpet and either dress up or dress up (our ways of saying dress up nicely and dress up in a costume translates the same way) and the Heffalump is a moviestar, right?!
About Peaches, she's fairly simple, all you really need is a pink full long dress :mrgreen:
peaches 1
peaches 2
peaches 3
peaches 4
And then this article, because it features Mario costumes too cool for words!

I am however undecided on the Heffalump... It is Disney, so I'm cool that way (when I've dressed up in costumes for the annual party it has been as Disney princesses, sort of...) I'm considering if I should add another long dressed girl instead. My previous score is Tinkerbell (gone bad), Aurora (sleeping beauty) and Minnie the mouse (Hawaii themed). I'm pondering Snow White or Belle
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Oh oh oh! You could be snow White gone bad - snow black (or a name less rubbish!)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

im thinking about doing some halloween looks and nails for my blog...any original ideas?

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

anyone have a remedy for a cold? Ugh i hate being sick.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Nessa~ Chicken soup, lots of rest and fluids!

Janny~I loved the one that you posted on FB with the Nightmare before X-mas...but as for ideas for you...I dunno...Coraline? Alice...but like with the more twisted characters? They arent sper original tho!!
As for the wedding business...you have such a talent for design and everything, I think you should totally go for it! Of course, I also think you should start your own costume/clothing design business...because you make AWESOME stuff...seriously!

Ninna~I like the second dress, but I have a feeling they wouldnt look right on me...I would look like I have a big pink tent on lol...they dont look very flattering do they? I may be a substitute teacher...with paper airplanes in my hair and chalk all over my clothes...was thinking of having the kids put chalk on their shoes and then walk across the back of my clothes lol...like I was trampled by children!
Aww heffalumps are so cute! Are you going to make the costume? Whats pup being? I like Sarahs idea too with the Snow White!

Ally~ I was gonna make my friend a shirt for it too that says "Voldemort...my other broom's your mom. Love Harry" LOL...
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

MRK wrote:Ally~ I was gonna make my friend a shirt for it too that says "Voldemort...my other broom's your mom. Love Harry" LOL...
:shock: :shock: :shock: MISTY!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

We don't "do" Halloween like you do in the states, though there's a lot of theme parties going down, so pup won't be going at all. When we sweep out x-mas on the other hand (20 days after x-mas eve, Knut) he'll probably dress up as something.
I have a Heffalump suit at home, it's size 3-4 years but the headpiece fits, so if I go with that I'll just have to find me some light purple clothing.
I'm edging towards Belle, it's more "red carpet" than Snowy, and easier to pull off without too much money/ado/inspiration/sewing time
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

heeheee...*adjusts halo*...what?
I say go for Belle...I love belle shes always been one of my favs!!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

MRK wrote:heeheee...*adjusts halo*...what?
I say go for Belle...I love belle shes always been one of my favs!!
And I say go for peach, if nothing else so your poor husband get to see you in a dress ;)
DIY
DIY 2
or buy this one ;)