Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by SarahGoddard »

Sarah is loving everyones 3rd person postings and thinks sid and janny are SUPER cute! :)

Sarah wants to get in on the action but cannot reply adequatly on the iPhone.

Roll on 5 o clock she says!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

jasmine wonders about sids reply...you do mean shopping...right? :lol:

Jasmine just broke 2 machine needles already, fighting with her costume...so now she is going to do the rest BY HAND. oh the joy..

Jasmine is just fixing her wings, and looking at her hairpiece, she might have to pimp it a little.

And then, jasmine will sew all feathers close to the fabric, since they keep falling down, and she doenst like that. lets hand sew 4 meters of feathers...

Jasmine also woke up with a headache, which has now shifted to her stomach. ARgh. She never was any good with stress. NOt at home at least.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Wingtear wrote:by the way, Newbies: if you're interested, join the lexily on the book of faces (totally stole that from Sarah) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 157&ref=ts just send Wingtear a PM here so she know to accept you. She is ruthless, only lexlings are allowed in the lexily... Good thing it's so easy to become one :mrgreen:
Vicky would like to say whoop! for joining the facebook lexily, done! :lol:
Vicky is indeed immensely excited for Laura Marling later, and becca vicky shall of course be catching the support band and witnessing how good they are (as long as pre-drinkage does not eat into this time :lol: ), vicky shall inform you of her opinion on said band laters. p.s. so geeking on where johnny flynns playing :D
Vicky.......... cant remember what else she was going to write :lol: and shall pop back later
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Nocturnal Lure
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nocturnal Lure »

Sidney is now a little little afraid to go home...knowing that stress especially related to sowing causes Jasmine to change into a man-eating demon...

Sid: hey sweety, I'm home
Jas: @#$%^&!!!!!
Sid: I had a terrible day at work
Jas: Spins her head 360 degrees and starts chanting "ave maria" backwards
Sid: You're costume is comming along nicely
Jas: ARGH!!! GRFL!!! @$%$#&* *breathes fire*
Sid: I'll just go in Sid in this coincedently farthest corner of the room, 'kay?

half an hour later...

Jas: So what did you have in mind for dinner? I did my costume today it was was way easier then I imagined....
Sid: *facepalm*

-private message to spouse-
Jasmine: Sweety, shopping was so not what Sidney had in mind (though Sidney would like to keep it on the agenda for this evening)... Sidney was hoping to inspire you to a, uhm horizontal mambo(?!), that would allow Sidney to skip Wii-Fit tommorow morning as an added bonus. Sidney asures you it will be a pleasurable experience. :D :D :D
-end of private message to spouse-

Nobody read that right?

Sidney is now trying to focus all his mental powers to speed up time... Sidney believes that when he just watches the clock hard enough (cue headache) time will pass faster.
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

pffffft jasmine thinks that sid didnt get that right.....she is WAY more evil than that when it comes to frustrated sewing...
*in teeny tiny singalong childs voice* you should watch your baaahaaaack....

-answer to private message-
jasmine is not sure if she is into horizontal dancing, because tomorrow she might be wearing leather pants...and those are realy hard to get off and on again if she is sticky. :lol:
Also, jasmine is just recovering from bleeding for 5 days and didn't even die....so she would like to sleep for now.
But jasmine might be into some mambo after the eff, since she will be having monday off, so she can slowly learn how to breathe and walk again.

Noone read that right? *glares around the room*

Maybe sid should use his powers to make sure his salary will bepayed today, otherwise jasmine wont be happy.
*starts grunting and grumbling*

Jasmine just got a message that it might be highly unlikey that the salary will not be payed today...
*starts singing happily while sewing some feathers*

@sid, you can come home pretty safe today, sewing will cost time, but it has been going pretty good today. Jasmine just has some more holes in her fingers and suffers from a little blood loss, but those will be cured with a lill kiss ;)

Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

OMG YOU GUYS ARE KILLING MEGS!!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

all this talk of leather, mamboing....MUFFINS!!! hahahahaha SOOOOOO MAKING MEGS FRIDAY!!!!

ANd ummmm NOPE NOBODY READ THAT!!!!
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Nocturnal Lure
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nocturnal Lure »

1.27 hours/ minutes and counting

Tip of the day: Think in solutions, not in problems...

Following that, Sidney would like to point that stickiness can be rearranged to other locales... Sidney has problems getting his mind off "dancing".

I am not insensitive to talk of leather either...

Anyhooo... this day is actually starting to look like it might not be endless, but Sidney thinks he has a good idea what hell might be like. Sidney's had worse, but this was definitely not his best week, work wise.

1.24 and counting

On the desk across from me some "important" manger type people are discussing the quallity of our service... they have no idea whatsoever of what the real world is like for our customers or our employees. (this is the largest cable/internet provider of the country... one of the highest ranking countries regarding internet penetration.)

1.19 and counting

Just had an argument with a colleague, bit of macho territorial behavior... Sidney likes playing stereotypes. He was completely confuzzled when Sidney suddenly gave in to his point, so much that he ended up saying Sidney was actually right and apologizing.

1.14 and counting

Time flies when you're having fun... Sidney was having fun, but apparently time flies...slowly, perhaps time should consider taking the bus or a cab or even a bike, flying isn't helping much. Still more then an hour and spare minutes to go until the weekend has officially begun. Sidney wants pizza... Sidney will now try and get the last hour off early. Sidney will use his masculine charm.

1.07 and counting

Sidney has obviously overestimated his masculine charm...

So still 1 hour and 2 minutes to go...

Short edit: Charm worked, going home now...
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

If the salary is there, jasmine ill make sure sidney will have his pizza. Its the least she can do.

Jasmine has finished her wings and bolero, and is now starting on the last part of the skirt.
jasmine is thinking about pimping her hairpiece since she has a few feathers left.
She is also sorry she cant pimp these wings because they were made from cardboard, *sigh*. Oh well, she can always give them to a kid when she's had enough of them.(she doesnt really like flat wings)

Jasmine is also loading her camera batteries, searching everything for her makeup, so nothing will be lost when she has to do it early in the morning. Jasmine can get all demonlike when she cant find something she needs when she is in a hurry.

Jasmine is now thinking that she might have to ditch the belt she was going to wear, with bones and such hanging from it. Might look at that later on, if she has time left, she will make the bones...

Jasmine is also thinking she wont have to make dinner if the money is there. *yeay*

Jasmine will now start on the skirt, hopefully itll be done within the hour..

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Misty thinks Janny and Sid are Hilarious! Soo cute too! Misty can't wait to see the costume either!

Misty has been on a banner making kick lately, and Misty thinks Cody needs a new banner since he now has Sarah he should not be trying to tempt girls with his twi-guy-ness...hmmm....ideas?
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.