Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

animegaijingirl wrote:Janny, someone else *hint cough points to self* would love to pop down to London-town and see you guys if you come :D

or you can come up to the whisky distilleries up by me... ;)
I would love to! I also should meet up with my best friend who has moved to London last yr, in august..havent seen her since...might be seeing her this July...finally!

Whisky huh....damn...that will probably sound a lot better to Sid than Camden....LOL.

We'll see, first i have to see if it will work out..and if we can save some...it wont be soon anyway..so we have time :)
BUt it would save time if we could sleep on someones couch...saves a lot of expensive hotelmoney ;)

I'm gping to be ulpoading the swap with Ally in a sec (and post it on my blog), Ally has made Sid so VERY happy, she's a sweetheart :)

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi Everyone!!

therealmrswhitlock: that is so crazy about those guys disappearing!! I didn't hear about that. I knew this president wasn't that great & wonderful as everyone thinks he is.

dimber: yay! a little girl. congrats. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well & it's a healthy little girl when she's born.

Not much going on here. I realized it's been about 10 days since I'v been on the lex though. Time flies sometimes. It's been crazy cold &wet weather here still. I think they said that this is the wettest June we have on record. Thur & Fri were the first two days in a row w/no rain!! I used to think I'd want to move up to the Oregon/Washington area but after experiencing this crazy weather for the past month maybe not!! Unless of course I were lucky enough to move up there & find my Edward. :lol:

I am excited for Sat evening though. My friends & I are having a get together. It's been a couple months (at least) since we did anything. And we usually do something at least once a month!! So that'll be fun. I'm excited.

I am getting dang excited for Eclipse. I've been really good recently in not watching any of the newly released clips/trailers. I am trying to stay as spoiler free as possible. There's one that I REALLY want to watch though & it's trying my patience. It's called "You'll always be my Bella." Ugh!! so tough. But so far I've been able to resist. Only about 11 days!!!!

Bye yall!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hi peeps. congrats dimber. girls rule, boys drool.

In other news I dispensed my first perscription at work today and summer quarter starts monday. I'm super excited about both. Aparently this is what happens when one reaches adulthood, you get excited about classes and the ehalth of the elderly mad. *shurg* I can dig it.

How is everyone else?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Nocturnal Lure
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nocturnal Lure »

I am still alive as well...

Haven't posted for a while because I was kinda distracted by Facebook. But... as most of you here are on there as well I hope I am forgiven.

Since we've got some new blood on here and because i't fun, how's about a questionaire survey thingy...

Short answers...

Ful name: Sidney
Explain your avatar: An editted pic of one of my tattoos.
Fave non twilight book: Either Imagica by Clive Barker or Lord of the Rings
Fave non twilight movie: Bram Stokers Dracula (Coppola version)
Tattoos piercings: 7 tattoos, no piercings
Hobbies, interests (3): Tarot, Games, Art
3 songs that should be played at your funeral: Fade to black - Metallica, Always look on the bright side of life - Monty Python's, No strings attached - Skyclad
Fave perfume/ scent on yourself Rochas
Fave perfume/ scent on others Changes a lot, but right now Black XS
Atracted to: Smile, Neck, eyes and derriere..
Label me like this: Sexy-male-heavymetal-goth-witch
Fave animal: Cat, Wolf, Whale
Fave fantasy/ mythological creature: Dragon

Well that's it from me for now....

May the moon light your path,

Sidney
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Ful name: Janny with a last name I appartly am not supposed to post here :roll: (pfrst as if i care)
Explain your avatar: christmass 2008 if im correct
Fave non twilight book: LOTR and Anita Blake
Fave non twilight movie: LOTR
Tattoos piercings: 3 tatts, 7 earrings, 2 piercings
Hobbies, interests (3): reading, writing, drawing, making clothing, makeup, etc
3 songs that should be played at your funeral:
Fave perfume/ scent on yourself Delices de Cartier
Fave perfume/ scent on others Sculpture or Rochas on my hubs
Atracted to: eyes, smile, long hair, muscled upper arms
Label me like this: weird-girly-girl-with-some-very-ungirly-behaviour-who-tends-to-look-arrogant-but-is-mostly-insecure/shy.
Fave animal: Cat, Wolf, Raven
Fave fantasy/ mythological creature: Dragon
Last edited by jasmine on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

A quick recommendation...

This is a public forum. The Lex recommends not using full real names. If you decide to do that in pm, that is your choice, but on the threads, we suggest keeping your full name private.

Back to your fun...
by Laniyeah on photobucket
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Ful name: Jennifer N.
Explain your avatar: This is another symptom of my unhealthy need to put his face EVERYWHERE I go, lol.
Fave non twilight book: Wow Sid, my two faves are the Abarat series by Clive Barker, and LOTR--how weird is that?
Fave non twilight movie: too many to choose--Maybe The Watchmen, or possibly Stand By Me, or Teen Wolf, or maybe A Haunting in Connecticut. I love too many movies. LOTR was good too. Oh, and I can't forget Army of Darkness. Or Holy Grail, or The Life of Brian. Or The Meaning of Life. The list is endless.
Tattoos piercings: no tattoos, but my ears are pierced and I still have plans in the works to get Spiderbites on my lip.
Hobbies, interests (3): Reading, video games, crochet (yes, I crochet, and I have a blanket in the works)
3 songs that should be played at your funeral: Time of Your Life--Green Day, Carrying Cathy--Ben Folds, Wind Beneath My Wings--Bette Midler
Fave perfume/ scent on yourself--V by Vanderbilt
Fave perfume/ scent on others--Polo Black, without a doubt
Atracted to: sense of humor, playfulness, nerds
Label me like this: Independent, anti-conformist, cuddly, sometimes-prickly, teddy bear/rebel girl.
Fave animal: Panther, Wolf, Turtle
Fave fantasy/ mythological creature: hmmmmm.....either a Hyppogriff or a Chimera.

Now, what's going on with me? Just had my first day at work, it went great!

Current addiction: True Blood. I love me some Jason Stackhouse, and by the way, just found out that Ryan Kwanten is Aussie--I totally didn't know that before! And saw a little interview with him and he's a nerd, too! Okay, fangirl freakout over. I dig Sam, too. That scruffy, quiet, sensitive, he may seem meek but he'd let a demon cut his heart out to save your life kinda thing just drives me nuts. I'd have picked him over Bill any day. That Stephen Moyer dude just doesn't do it for me.

Okay, off to relax for the evening---Later lexlings!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Explain your avatar: no. It explains itself. if you don't get it you're too stupid and that's not my problem
Fave non twilight book: the host
Fave non twilight movie: constantine
Tattoos piercings: 4 tattoos, 7 piercings (all in the ears)
Hobbies, interests (3): books, internet, embroidery (gah, I'm such a nerd)
3 songs that should be played at your funeral: I don't care, I won't be there to hear them
Fave perfume/ scent on yourself: none, sensitive to man-made scents
Fave perfume/ scent on others: none, same as above
Attracted to: eyes, personality (nice @§§ is appreciated)
Label me like this: boring, weird, b1tch, mother
Fave animal: dragon
Fave fantasy/ mythological creature: centaur
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Ful name: Jennifer. But that's too formal so I go by Jen.
Explain your avatar: I thought it was a funny pic from a photoshoot Rob & Kristen & Taylor did recently. It looks like Robward is smelling Kristen which is a very Edward thing to do. (Taylor was in this one on the other side of Kristen but I cut him out. No dogs in my avvie.)
Fave non twilight book: The Hunger Games. The Children of the Promise series.
Fave non twilight movie: Ever After for sure. Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl. Secondhand Lions just to name a few.
Tattoos piercings: No tattoos. My ears are pierced once.
Hobbies, interests (3): Reading, movies (I have a lot! I would go to the theatre more if it wasn't so expensive.) and anything Twilight related!!
3 songs that should be played at your funeral: No idea. Never really thought about it. At least one Lifehouse song since they are my Favorite #1 band.
Fave perfume/ scent on yourself: It's changed recently. I love Midnight Pomegrante from Bath &Body Works. And the Twilight Woods & Butterfly flower from B & BW.
Fave perfume/ scent on others: No idea.
Attracted to: males. :lol: The eyes, smile & for some reason I've always loved a guy w/curly hair. Not too short but just long enough you can tell there's some curl there.
Label me like this: A shy, crazy, weird, shoe collecting, TW obsessed freak.
Fave animal: White tigers. For a house pet dogs.
Fave fantasy/ mythological creature: Dragon & unicorns.

Not too much going on here (like usual.) I woke up earlier than I wanted to this morning & now I am tired!! Oh well hopefully that means I'll be able to fall asleep at a decent time tonight. (I've been staying up way too late & therefore sleeping in. I don't have a job but am looking & so I have no responsibilities & don't really have to get up in the morning.)

We've actually had 3 days in a row w/sunny sun sunshine!! No rain!! So happy! :D

Tomorrow is the Jimmy Kimmel special w/the Eclipse cast. (And from photos it looks like most of them will be there.) I usually go to a church basketball activity (because I love basketball!) but because I love Twilight more I'll be staying home to watch it!!!

Have you guys seen the list of celebs going to the Eclipse premiere?? Some of the people I'm like what the?!?! You've got to be kidding!!! http://twilightsource.com/2010/06/eclip ... -revealed/

Well TTFN!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Full name: Tilly Whitlock and no... Whitlock is not my actual last name.
Explain your avatar: It's Jasper and says Feel what I feel. Which being an empath he can make you feel what he's feeling.
Fave non twilight book: Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
Fave non twilight movie: It changes. Right now, it's Alice in Wonderland.
Tattoos piercings: 3 holes in each ear and two tats.
Hobbies, interests (3): Music, Movies, Writing.
3 songs that should be played at your funeral: Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold, Convectuoso by Glassjaw, and probably Maneater by Hall & Oates. (Don't ask)
Fave perfume/ scent on yourself: Anything Vanilla/
Fave perfume/ scent on others: No idea. I'm not too picky. Just not Axe.
Attracted to: Arms and eyes.
Label me like this: Loner, writer, chick who listens to too much music.
Fave animal: Cats, Polar Bears, Penguins.
Fave fantasy/ mythological creature: Unicorns.

And now that that is done. What else is there to tell. Uh. I've been reading a lot lately. I'm stuck on the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I'm so in love with it, it's not even funny. But that's about it for me. I'll be back later.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy