Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by Wingtear »

pharmer4 wrote: So, hang on a second, Sarah and senorgimp have hooked up, is this correct? surely there is no more than one codaniel in the world. Very interesting, very interesting indeed.
oh yeah, hooked, lined, sinked and hung up to dry.
they are the sugary-sweet-sleaziest thing next to the bella/edward-movie-eclipse-proposal...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Wow, I forgot how long Pharmer's been gone. Yes, their nickname is SnowGod. Get it? Thank Ninna for that one.

Just wanted to pop in and ask if any of y'all have seen the clips for Vampires Suck? Shoot me, but I'm dying to see it!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
SarahGoddard

Post by SarahGoddard »

*Sarah cannot help but giggle to herself incessantly* hehe!

Indeed pharmer, we got talking and became really close, then he started "innocently" flirting and it kind of went from there.

I did a month long travel in march/April across the states meeting a load of these wonderful guys including mr gimp (or snowflake as he's now known...were you here for that christening?) and it solidified even more.

So i've been over here with him for 3 months this summer and suffice to say - it's going pretty well!

Ninna - are we really that sickenenly sweet? (wait! Don't answer that!)

Jen I'm totally with you. It looks better than the entire twilight movie franchise IMO.

Love to y'all! :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

therealmrswhitlock wrote:Wow, I forgot how long Pharmer's been gone. Yes, their nickname is SnowGod. Get it? Thank Ninna for that one.

Just wanted to pop in and ask if any of y'all have seen the clips for Vampires Suck? Shoot me, but I'm dying to see it!
I saw vampires suck, and as all those movies, it kinda sucked... It had it's moments, but over all, it sucked :)

And was I really responsible for naming them that? Jeez, I'm getting old, usually I remember my wordly creations...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I think SnowGod was Obie's doing, if Im not mistaken...and

yes, Pharmer...it really is nauseating..."oh my little snowflake"..."oh my poppinjay"...so much sugary sweet new lovey dovey-ness ;) LOL

Sarah, you're lucky we love you or else we might have to call the mods for excess sweetness...I'm sure there is a rule against that! Just kidding! I'm sad to see you sad to go...but hopefully you will be busy the next few months!
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

You probably all know a bout my acute allergic reaction last wednesday...if not, you can read my blog :http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/2010/08 ... there.html

today i had itching on my face and some red flecks appeared, so i took another pil, just in case.

When I got home, sid called me from his pareents hous(i stayed at home, because i was tired), and he told me i had to call my mom because her job burned down??
So i called and my parents just got home from the fire, and my dad told me everything that had happened. This is the store my mom works and where i have worked for yrs aswell. My mom has seen many diff bosses and has been there from the beginnening..mb about 15+ yrs.
Anyway, apparantly my mom had to work today, but she got to go home early, because my dad had a day off.
That/this afternoon, there was a shortcut or something, and a fire started on the ceiling or upstairs(theres also an appartment above). Very very soon, they just got all the customers out, the ceiling just collapsed.
My dad tole me the whole store has burned and collapsed inc,l the licquorstore next door and the appartment was still burning.
I know everyone involved and i feel really sad about it and worried ofcourse. I knwo the people who own the building(the 2 stores), those were the previous bosses(my mom worked for them aswell), and they JUSt went on a vacation. My old boss was there when it happened and they just got out. everything personal was still inside. One collegue had all of her paperwork there because she was going on vacation this wedndesday, she lost all her cards, pasport, etc. The neighbours from the liqcuourstore are also ok. The womand and man are so sweet and nice, i really hope they have good insurance.
And ofcourse, my mom lost her job...im not sure what will happen with her income, but the bosses wife(also someone i know) said it will probably be insured.
My mom is pretty shaken, especially because she was supposed to be working when it happened. I feel really weird. Part of that could be the medicines, lo, but also, ive known that store for YEARS. I even worked there a few years and helped out before those years with stocktake and such. I feel so sorry for the boss and exbosses. I hope verything will work out..but it feels just unreal. I cant even begin to picture that part of the town without those 2 stores.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Sarah - please give Codaniel my greetings and tell him how happy I am for you both. He's been through alot in his life and deserves the best. And I'm pretty sure you two will have the best time together ^.^ SO happy for you both. Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Hey Hope, welcome back,
Haven't seen yo on the boads in months.
Which I guess isn't really fair, since I've been awol myself.
speaking of which... HELLO EVERYONE!
Um, I don't really have much to say (actually, I think I'm usually pretty capable of talking a lot anyway, even if I'm not SAYING anything, lol0, just wanted to pop in and say hi.
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANNY!!!!
SarahGoddard