Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by SenorGimp »

Hiya..
Just so everyone knows, I'm not dead, just, um, busy...
:oops:
Will be around to check on you all soon!
Much Love,
~Codaniel~
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hello Codaniel. I am happy you're not dead.

*shouts to room* IF YOU'RE NOT DEAD RAISE YOUR HAND!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Wooot wooooot HAPPY DANCE IN THE HOUSE!!! Yep the SEXY SPEXY BEXY and I are going to have an EPIC meeting of the minds!!!! Yep I know I can’t believe it is happening either and that the day has finally arrived…..it does feel very surreal and probably will until her fabulosity is sitting in my car at the airport!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND WHAT IS THAT….how long do I get to keep the SEXY BEXY in Chi-town you might be wondering…….if not you are now, lmao……..well for a WHOLE WEEK…yep count them 7 kick backside days of GOOD TIMES!!!

So yes I shall squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now!!! Sorry but it is entitled for all of those of you who know the long history of the old lexlings-lol. Anyway, sorry for my absenteeism, but I have been getting ready for Becca and super busy with work and of course the boy :P But love and hugs to you all…

Ok back to my giddiness and to your lovely nights as well!! xxxx
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

Hi there!

I've just realised I've posted the results of the ultrascreen only on fb and in Italian...sorry!!!! Anyway, everything is ok...the baby is a bit small but it's normal considering the problems I've had and the fact that I'm gaining weight slowly. The most important thing is that all the measurements are within the range, though on a low level. We found out the hobbit is a she!!!!!!! And since she's the hobbit daughter of two hobbits who got married on the 22nd of September (sorry for those of you who are not familiar with Lotr) we have decided to call her Elanor. What do you think????
It's been difficult to find out the sex because at first she was sleeping and showing her...bottom to the screen. She rested like this for about half an hour and the doctor couldn't see clearly her heart. I had to go out and drink a coffee with three spoons of sugar to wake her up. After about one hour of walking she woke up and rolled and we could finish the exam.

Becca and Megs: it's so cool you two have the chance to meet up...I hope I'll have a chance to meet Sonia here in Italy some day, though it'll be difficult with the baby. Have a great time, girls!!!!

Codaniel, don't worry we forgive you for not being around in the next weeks ;)

Twilight813
I'm sorry for the checks and hope UPS finds them soon. Anyway, talking about organising a wedding you'll find out soon that a lot of small but disappointing things will happen along the way. I've never seen a wedding planning going perfectly until the big date...but I have good news for you: everything will be perfect on that day, no matter how many little incidents happened. Everything will be ok just in time!!! ;)
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

SenorGimp wrote:Hiya..
Much Love,
~Codaniel~
busy huh.....with whut? doing a mambo? :P

*raises hand* im not dead..just feel like it...bluh

hmmmm Im jealous of lexlings meeting.... speaking of which..

Sarah, when are you reatracting yourself from codaniel and living in the Uk again?
Because..well with the good news and all, we might finally be able to save some and go to London....*wink wink*
ihmmm it would also be our honeymoon..lol..awkward!

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

ahhh Becs and Megs no doubt you guys will have an ace time, loving the lexling meet ups :lol:
jasmine wrote:
SenorGimp wrote:Hiya..
Much Love,
~Codaniel~
busy huh.....with whut? doing a mambo? :P
:lol: :lol: jasmine,
bless them you guys are forgiven.
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

So lemme respond to some stuff first.

Chiara--I love the name Elanor. My best friend wants to name her future daughter Eleanor Mackenzie because she's a rabid Beetles fan and Eleanor Rigby is her favorite song. The "Mackenzie" is for the second verse, "Father Mackenzie, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there..." P.S. I did get the Sept 22 reference! Love it!

Codaniel--LOL don't wear her out too bad. :lol:

So, good news for me--I got a job! It's just a cashier job at Walmart, but it's money coming in! WHOOT!

Bad news for my country: Our oh-so-brilliant president let 17 Afghans on an Airforce base in Texas to learn how to fly planes, and today they just walked off the base and they're missing. They up and disappeared. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with racial profiling and I'm not one of those people who thinks every Middle Eastern person is a terrorist, but I can't see how this was a smart idea. I'm just glad I didn't vote for the guy.

Reading: I am currently reading the 3rd book in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Series, "Brisingr". It's really good. I want so badly for Eragon and Arya to just get it over with. The tension is almost unbearable, lol.

That's all for now! Later lexlings!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Lily, that sucks about the checks! I hope they find them quickly!
Chiara, I love the name Elanor. Happy everything's OK
Snowy, I'm alive
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK