Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
animegaijingirl

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Nena wrote:Ps: This is my last year as a 20 something *sniff* bwaaaaa!
*whispers*
don't tell the admins, but we don't let people go just 'cos they leave their best years behind ;)

Ninna definitely enjoys the thought of the sock-rocking Gen Y being one of the most popular threads :mrgreen:
there's only one problem... now we can't over-post and feel so totally cool and badass for a few more month...
Ninna declare that until we hit 110 pages everyone shall speak in third person. Thus shall the former record be celebrated and the glory eternal. Fare thee well old border, now the lexily rocks on where no lexer rocked before. Rock 'n Rollex :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
animegaijingirl

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Nena called us popular....now POPULAR is in my head....WICKED anyone!!! LOL

And woot woot NICE LIST SEXY BEXY!!! THANKS FOR THAT!!! Since it was my initial request and all. Now i can feel up to speed. I feel the need....the need for speed!!

OK carry about your business will get back here later to make a better post. But in the mean time I want to see lots of shenaningans out of all of you...that is an order per Queen Dirty Mistress!!! :lol:

xxx *HUGGLES*
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Of course we are all about Shenanigans!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

*spanks Sami's dirty little behind*
3rd person we said, 3rd person! until page 111! To be enforced by a dragon that shall remain unnamed at the moment... There might be whips and armor as well... and leather... and latex... and kilts...

Pup wishes to inform his mother's dear lexily that he is now asleep, and she should be cleaning the house but instead she's doing everything but... (HA, that's 4th person FTW)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

(rocking the third person :lol: )
Vicky is loving rocking the third person because she has a ten second memory span and this will definitely help her remember peoples names, as will the shiny shiny lex list Becca made! its genius!

Vicky is also muchly loving the prospect of a 200 page thread :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
animegaijingirl

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:lol: Vicky thinks Becca is right making lists is deffo ftw! ha ha
Vicky also has stupid allergies......... hayfever anyone?! what is the point of it like really?!
Vicky thinks Beccas "hot drink" should be a cup of tea, tea solves everything.. fact :lol:
Vicky now thinks she sounds like an o.a.p. right now, however she shall be most likely not be behaving like an o.a.p tommorow night, yay for a night out :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
animegaijingirl

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.